Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Troll

Car Info: Porsche 911 Turbo
Unhappy What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?

Sorry guys, the topic is not related to my car but would appreciate your thoughts.
Met a gal almost 6 months already but seems that our relationship still cannot move to another step. We always have endless topics to talk or to share to each other… sort of like a soul mate to each other. I do care her and she knows that too. Sometimes I think we are very close and know how each other think and can move further to boy-friend, girl-friend stage... but not. Any idea what is happening or she thinks that I am not good enough? For me, I think it is difficult to find a such person or relationship in today's world, so I don’t want to miss this chance.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:19 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Nice first post :) welcome

i wont be the first to tell you this, but girls are complicated. i dont know her, but from my past experiences, fi you can talk about anything, and it sounds like you two can, you can tell her how you feel.since you guys are already at the stage where you two are talking, she wont automatically turn away. it almost seems like you think she knows, but you havent told her yet. if a girl hates anything, its guesswork. just come out with it. after all, you have a 50/50 chance. your odds wont get any better, but they wont get any worse.

just give it a shot. you may think that the worst thing that can happen is her saying no, but in all actuality, its the feeling you get when you had a shot and didnt say anything....
Old 09-10-2006, 11:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
going back to nature.. girls just want a provider, thats how its always been and always will be... this being said, the best providers in this society are people with money.. therefore anybody looking for a real mate is a gold digger, not because she just wants money, but because nature has given the need for a provider and guys w/ money are the best candidates in these times... just like how cavemen needed to be good hunters to have a girl... atleast thats what i learned in psychology.. haha
Old 09-10-2006, 11:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by krzyxrevver12
going back to nature.. girls just want a provider, thats how its always been and always will be... this being said, the best providers in this society are people with money.. therefore anybody looking for a real mate is a gold digger, not because she just wants money, but because nature has given the need for a provider and guys w/ money are the best candidates in these times... just like how cavemen needed to be good hunters to have a girl... atleast thats what i learned in psychology.. haha
sad but true... or should i say sad but FACT

Last edited by zumnwrx; 09-10-2006 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:42 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by krzyxrevver12
This may be true for a majority of girls out there, but I don't think its fair to make such a general statement based on such a general psychological concept. If you give people the chance, they'll surprise you in many ways. On the other hand, if you always think this way you are likely to attract only this type of girl. This kind of mind set has never worked for me and if I got a sense that the girl I'm with is a "gold digger," I ended the relationship asap. Now I'm engaged to a very kind, caring, sweet girl who could care less what my paycheck is like and is more than happy to be an equal provider for our future family. This doesn't necessarily mean that she can't be a stay at home mom in the future if we're both ok with it, but the general atitude and mentality is what's really important. I always say keep your standards up and don't give into generalizations such as mentioned above.

As far as the original question... it sounds like you're just nervous about revealing your true feelings to her. You two have become very close and talk a lot and she is probably just as nervous about taking it to the next level. A lot of girls have the mindset that if they move too fast they'll freak the guy out and he'll leave. Just sit down and talk to her about this just like you have been talking to her about the other big things in life. Make sure she understands how you feel and what you want out of the relationship at this point in time. And above all try to make her feel comfortable and try not to make the conversation awkward. If she is really a soul mate type, she is most likely already thinking the same thing and waiting for you to bring it up. If she doesn't feel that way, then maybe she is a better candidate for a good friend. Either way, good luck and try to feel good about whatever comes of it.

Thanks
Old 09-10-2006, 01:36 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Big Dongs
Old 09-10-2006, 01:40 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by Ipecac
Big Dongs
That I'll agree with
Old 09-10-2006, 01:49 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Sorry guys, the topic is not related to my car but would appreciate your thoughts.
Yes it is. If you have a Porsche. That's all you need.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:51 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by Imprezzy
Yes it is. If you have a Porsche. That's all you need.
Yes, but some quality nunchaku skills never hurt.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:56 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
just be a ninja. chicks dig ninjas
Old 09-10-2006, 02:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2006 BLQ WRX WGN
Post a picture of yourself or PM me a link to one. I'll answer this question right away.

If she's single, interested in guys and has a TON in common with you....

There's only a mere handful of reasons why she wouldn't want to date you.
- "I don't want to ruin the friendship." is a lie. If she was attracted enough to you, she'd give up anything.

So, the reasons:
- Not physically attracted to you.
- Something about you bothers her.
- She wants someone else.
- She's not attracted to you.
- She thinks you're gay.
- You smell badly and/or have poor hygiene.
- She doesn't get the impression that you're attracted to her.
- She's extremely shy and doesn't know how to move it to the next level.

Yep, that about covers it.

-Miki
Old 09-10-2006, 03:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Dude, I'll tell you the truth, if you're a fat boy like me, you're stuck in friendzone 99.9% of the time. Trust me on this one. The only way past it: get fit. Me = too lazy. So I'm scr00d.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2006 BLQ WRX WGN
bump
Old 09-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Pixel Master

Car Info: 2006 WRX BLACK
Sounds like your being to "lovey dovey" and that's making you guys become more friends then a "boyfriend and girlfriend" relationship. When a man really falls for a girl, it's really easy for us to turn of our testoserone fuels and we become a bit fruity. I can go on forever with detail but to make this short I'll say this; Be man and show her what's up. :banana: Take charge and don't be scared of gettng hurt. It sounds like you really like her and may be scared of gettig your heart broken so your taking babysteps and being cautiouse. Go for the kill and let her know what you want. Take charge but let her know she's in good hands. This might sound very machoish, but I'm trying to get your testoserone fuel back up to par. Do all the above in a gentelmans way ofcourse. Keep us posted.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:48 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by Mikkito
Post a picture of yourself or PM me a link to one. I'll answer this question right away.

If she's single, interested in guys and has a TON in common with you....

There's only a mere handful of reasons why she wouldn't want to date you.
- "I don't want to ruin the friendship." is a lie. If she was attracted enough to you, she'd give up anything.

So, the reasons:
- Not physically attracted to you.
- Something about you bothers her.
- She wants someone else.
- She thinks you're gay.
- You smell badly and/or have poor hygiene.
- She doesn't get the impression that you're attracted to her.
- She's extremely shy and doesn't know how to move it to the next level.

Yep, that about covers it.

-Miki

Sad but true

Quick Reply: What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?