Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

the good news about Jesus Christ the Son of God...

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 01:34 PM
Troll

Car Info: RRRRR

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for our past, present and future sins(wrongdoing) on the cross.

The Word of God says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that
God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Holy Bible - Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

Heaven is described as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Holy Bible - Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Holy Bible - Matthew 13:50}

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer right now from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

You can learn more about Jesus Christ if you read the Holy Bible and a good place to start reading is the book of John.

Have a great day!
Ronald L. Grossi
www.*********************.com

10 December 2006
Old 12-10-2006, 01:35 PM

Car Info: '05 Impreza Outback Sport ~ "WTF! Two-Toned?"
Red face

Ah... ONE is too many post here?
Old 12-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Troll

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for our past, present and future sins(wrongdoing) on the cross.

The Word of God says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that
God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Holy Bible - Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

Heaven is described as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Holy Bible - Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Holy Bible - Matthew 13:50}

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer right now from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

You can learn more about Jesus Christ if you read the Holy Bible and a good place to start reading is the book of John.

Have a great day!
Ronald L. Grossi

10 December 2006
Old 12-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Troll

Have a great day!
Ronald L. Grossi

10 December 2006
Old 12-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Troll

Have a great day!
Ronald L. Grossi

10 December 2006
Old 12-10-2006, 01:40 PM

Car Info: SUBARU
Jesus who?
Old 12-10-2006, 01:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: dangerous with a wrench
wtf? mods, this needs to go to OT or something...