Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

O.t.: Wrx - 1 / Srt4 - 0

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 05:16 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
You're 24?!?!!?!??! Grow up dude...

And answer my ****ing questions... is that stage it? or will there be more?

I don't drive a WRX, so stop thinking like it's all subaru has.

What do you think of a RS-T then? running similar boost to your SRT-4? would you smoke it?

[Sarcasm}wait, are you going to tell me that the RS is 2.5L? oh, wait, that's 100cc more than the SRT-4? damn man, my bad, cause i forgot about that...[sarcasm}

DID YOU FORGET THAT THE WRX IS 400cc's smaller than the SRT-4? IT SHOULD BE FASTER... IF IT WASN"T I'D BE PISSING ON DODGE CARS.

Now, tell me, how does it handle... and your interior does stink. Nothing but plastic everywhere...

rally? look, i'm not talking about rallying here, this simple street performace. how does it handle? can you turn fast? what about sweepers? hairpins? does it do well? I'm being serious, tell me, i've never driven an SRT-4, so, please, inform us about your sports car.

-Gagan

Last edited by joltdudeuc; 03-10-2003 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Old School

Re: I like that!!

Originally posted by SRTdriven
the sti is crank 300/300 however, I want to see true whp
I would say honestly I would take the sti over the sti in a sec!!
just simple logic, but I paid 20,000 not 35,000. now when I mod with stage 2 mopar performance I will get a true 275hp @ the wheels. also a lsd will be available so I can see not smoking an sti but I can say door to door with it!! have you seen trap speed on an srt-4 @ the track?? the suby sti is the car 2 get, and the car 2 beat when its here in 2 weeks(my dealer in L.F. is geettin the first 10 for sure(# 1 in sales in all of us) I respect your honesty. The key to the srt-4 true power is the ECU!!! upgrade that and well just that alone will bring the car to high 13's. Imagine lsd and bigger injectors, 3 bar map sensor and bigger turbo?? can we say high 12's?????
high 12s? how much does that cost?

i think VS stage 2 cars run high 12s. that's several thousand dollars.

how much is the stage 2 mopar kit?

-Gagan
Old 03-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Old School

and which ECU upgrade do you speak of? what does it change? what's stock boost? can you add a boost controller? can you go stand alone ECU? Is it true that from the header to the turbo, it's a 1 piece design?

-Gagan
Old 03-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Old School

Re: thanx~

sure so you think I am 16 whatever its cool thats all you can say because fact cannot be disputed. your a **** what do you think about that and U need to analyze all I have to say, why? are you insecure. This car is more than a straight line machine. when I have the chance to race a wrx that doesn't back away like most I will let you know until then I have driven a wrx 6 months ago with sti suspension and short throw, upgraded cooler etc.. it handles better corners better, but driver Vs driver will tell. I love the wrx okay I am getting an sti and I have an srt-4. Btw how old are you????? whats your iQ???? what did you want in a sports compact????? performance quality nice interior??? I bought the srt-4 for one reason only, to smoke U and all the other morons who know dick about cars, ricer etc....
this is a win for AMERICAN cars get used to getting used and take it. even with an sti thats still a wrx with UPGRADED internals inside of it. there are 3 stages BTW the third is 300/300 but @ the wheels not crank like the sti.... meaning it will be competition to the sti I'm sorry for posting on your forum but don't think thT BAShing an srt-4 is not going to result in retaliatory comments like the ones I've posted. good bye sorry your so angry but reality check Srt-4 1 wrx -0
Nope, i think your 24, but you just don't seem to act like it. I'm 20. My IQ 138... what else do you want to know? I'll tell you, but you need to just talk tech to me:

HOW DOES IT HANDLE?

tell me more about this car....

DUDE, i've said it from the first time i read about the SRT-4, IT'S ****IN' FAST. I've defended the car in this forum and in the impreza.net site over and over again. I know it's fast. I knew it was going to outdue the WRX in the quarter... and the only reason is that 400cc you got. If you had a 2 liter engine i'm willing to bet the spec would be very close between WRX and SRT-4.

but for me, a car needs balance. It needs to be fairly quick. It needs to have a good ride. It's needs to have a good suspension design, and it's just gotta be all around. The WRX, is exactly that car. But i'm poor, i can't afford one.

Now, lets see, back to technical questions... please, tell me more about your car.

-Gagan
Old 03-10-2003, 05:47 PM
Old School

http://www.neons.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85331

These people on the Neon Forum kick ***... they are truly technical, and know the differences, and talk things over...

They aren't street racing Fast and Furious retards, like how you talk and how some others are, coming to other boards and talking a bunch of ****. Dude, it's fast, take your EGO and leave.

And read more from your forum, there are some very smart people in there...

-Gagan
Old 03-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Old School

And i'm actually a V8 guy... but very few people know that i'm into older muscle cars.

that is my passion. I just happen to drive a Subaru, cause i like drive in more than a straight line.

that's just me. I'm still a V8 guy. I don't slam domestics that are great domestics.

-Gagan
Old 03-10-2003, 06:08 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
Re: Re: I like that!!

Originally posted by joltdudeuc
high 12s? how much does that cost?

i think VS stage 2 cars run high 12s. that's several thousand dollars.

how much is the stage 2 mopar kit?

-Gagan
Gagan, some have been to 12.2- 12.5 also.

-freddie
Old 03-10-2003, 06:21 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
be careful when arguing with a fool....

people might not be able to tell who's the fool.

stop the **** talking. its obvious the two cars are meant for different purposes, one being hardcore in a straight line, and the other being harcore in anything BUT straight.

thats it, nuff said.. close the thread... wheres the ****ing monkey icon..
Old 03-10-2003, 06:23 PM
Old School

Originally posted by odyss3y
be careful when arguing with a fool....

people might not be able to tell who's the fool.

stop the **** talking. its obvious the two cars are meant for different purposes, one being hardcore in a straight line, and the other being harcore in anything BUT straight.

thats it, nuff said.. close the thread... wheres the ****ing monkey icon..
Werd

-Gagan
Old 03-10-2003, 06:24 PM
joe

Car Info: 2002 WRB Impreza WRX
here you go...

~joe
LOL
Old 03-10-2003, 07:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
Re: thanx~

even with an sti thats still a wrx with UPGRADED internals inside of it. there are 3 stages BTW the third is 300/300 but @ the wheels not crank like the sti.... meaning it will be competition to the sti
Correction! the USDM STi does not have the upgraded internal from the current WRX. The new STi is sporting the brand new "2.5L closed deck, low compression engine mated w/ closed ratio 6spd gear box" designed specifically for the North America.
And yes, it is rated at 300/300 at the crank, but ... chances are, people who can afford the STi will have more money to mod than most SRT-4 owners.

So lets see..

New STi w/ staged 3 mod vs SRT-4 staged 3...

I will take the new STi .

thank U very much!

peace

ps. how about the ole skool GC Impreza RS w/ EJ20 swap w/ Stage 3 mod? will this smoke the SRT-4?
Old 03-10-2003, 07:41 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
Is this a Vishnu Stage 3?? Oh crap!! If it gets a wrx into the 11s...emagine what it will do in an RS/engine swap/VS stage 3!!!

srt-what? lol

-freddie

Quick Reply: O.t.: Wrx - 1 / Srt4 - 0