Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

I would like to appologize

Old 05-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
I would like to appologize

to Joltdudegoestoacollege since he was the ONLY person that got offended at my post, yet decided i was the perfect victim to be trolled...

Step 1. Mr. I'm a better person then everyone, please learn what you are talking about.... "Popping a cherry" is a myspace term used to whoever gets the first comment on someones page... look around you will see it in many places

Step 2. Please learn more of what you are talking about... I had already pm'd PrincessGirl, and told her how it was and once she came to a few meets and people actually knew her they would treat her like family, and she didn't seem to have a problem with anything I said or Did....

So again.... 100% on you... Everyone I have talked to(including many moderators, think your little timeout that you went off and did all by your little self) is complete and utter bull****.

No one talked about having sex with anyone, maybe you are jealous people don't give you as much attention as her? I have no idea.

So if you got a personal vandetta with me, please grow the ***** and confront me instead of playing ghost behind your powers and atleast try to you know... hear the other persons side... something that you where probably never given your whole live...

I realize you will probably go off on a power trip over this and try to expand my punishment as much as possible because OH MY GOD, heavan for bid someone actually addressed you...

There is no vulgar sexual attentions in this post... much like there was no vulgar sexual attentions in my last....

Thank you and have a nice day
Old 05-03-2007, 05:10 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
hows it going down here?
Old 05-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
hows it going down here?
yay!! scott loves me <3

wanna have a dance off?:yo:
Old 05-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Troll

Car Info: GT35R White 2005 Impreza STi and a 2000 Camaro Z28/RS
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
yay!! scott loves me <3

wanna have a dance off?:yo:
Your newb buttox probably can't dance!!!

I runn this place!!:jay:
Old 05-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
hmm...

You seemed to miss the point... Why are you apoligizing to me?

I don't have anything personally against you, read the thread again. Obviously someone was pretty upset about this, or else why would I even give the infraction?

seems like you should read step 2 again, sorry.

-Gagan
Old 05-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
hmm...

You seemed to miss the point... Why are you apoligizing to me?

I don't have anything personally against you, read the thread again. Obviously someone was pretty upset about this, or else why would I even give the infraction?

seems like you should read step 2 again, sorry.

-Gagan
Hmm who was?? She wasn't angered at things I was saying, but other people... I talked to her about it and unless she is just humoring me it wasn't things I said that got her pissed off, since the only thing i really posted was if you don't want the attention then why did you post up your myspace and then get mad when people put up public pictures... that is nothing sexual...

I got trolled for a sexual comment, so please show me this sexual comment since i fail to see it... I have said far worse things then a myspace tradition of 'cherry popping' to whoever gets first comment... If you search 100 myspaces and go to the very first comment I would say atleast 60 of them say "HAHA I popped your cherry"

So basically I am currently trolled for accusations that you made up, that no one but you took it that way... I looked through that thread, she never once addressed/quoted me except for when I posted about if you don't want the attention why did you post it comment
Old 05-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Troll

Here you go sir...

i was upset when the regular pics got posted...but that was irritating when the new thread started. these are okay to post. stick with f*cking cars...thats the only reason i ever gave my myspace out in the first place...if u wanna see my pics just go to the damn myspace...don't start posting MY stuff. it's not hard to click a damn link...
This is the ONLY post in that entire thread she even quoted me in....

guess what, I didn't post her pics... subynooby and several others did....

I need to be a lawyer... this one was to easy, your accusations are false, i have no idea why you picked me out of the bunch, probably because you think the cherry popping comment was literal.... Trust me... Ask the SRIC, I didn't even talk to the hot girl at chipotle that came across the restraunt to have me open her easily openable bottle...
Old 05-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Old School

"I hope she accepts me first so i can pop her cherry!! "

This was the post that was flagged by someone.

Why it doesn't exsist any long, i have no idea. But its in the Infractions Section. Obviously it was deleted by another Mod.

Have a Nice Day. If you'd like to complain, or feel this was out of context, by all means PM Wingless Wonder about it.

And just like when people PM me to find out who was hit with an infraction, and I didn't tell them, I'm not telling who came to me with the complaint.

-Gagan
Old 05-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Troll

"I hope she accepts me first so i can pop her cherry!! "

This was the post that was flagged by someone.

Why it doesn't exsist any long, i have no idea. But its in the Infractions Section. Obviously it was deleted by another Mod.

Have a Nice Day. If you'd like to complain, or feel this was out of context, by all means PM Wingless Wonder about it.

And just like when people PM me to find out who was hit with an infraction, and I didn't tell them, I'm not telling who came to me with the complaint.

-Gagan
it's still very well in the thread, no mod deleted the post

and like i said, I have talked to her via PM and she doesn't seem to mind, so I don't see where the problem comes in since that comment has nothing to do with a real cherry being popped
Old 05-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Troll

and there are 102301293849023x worse comment said daily on this board that are far more offensive that never get anyone even a single infraction point
Old 05-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
it's still very well in the thread, no mod deleted the post

and like i said, I have talked to her via PM and she doesn't seem to mind, so I don't see where the problem comes in since that comment has nothing to do with a real cherry being popped
Ah there it is!

Well, when i clicked forit, and did a search it didn't comeup. But yeah, that would be the one.

If an admin wants to lift the ban they can. It was brought to my attention in what seemed to be a very genuine way, so looking at the infraction list, that one was a 10 pointer.

Hate me if you want, but I can't sit there and say "sorry, i'm too much a puss to enforce rules, ask another mod to do something about it."

Again, think it's in the wrong, talk to Wingless Wonder.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Troll

Ah there it is!

Well, when i clicked forit, and did a search it didn't comeup. But yeah, that would be the one.

If an admin wants to lift the ban they can. It was brought to my attention in what seemed to be a very genuine way, so looking at the infraction list, that one was a 10 pointer.

Hate me if you want, but I can't sit there and say "sorry, i'm too much a puss to enforce rules, ask another mod to do something about it."

Again, think it's in the wrong, talk to Wingless Wonder.
not worth the effort... it will be lifted tomorrow at 8am... just pointing out your actions where unjust.

I'm off to watch golden state beat the mavs, then going to watch spiderman 3
Old 05-06-2007, 05:54 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Apology accepted, Captain Needa.