Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

I made it, I made it. She has promised me. Yeah.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
PS: If some of you didn't catch my sarcasm, I don't honestly believe women are tools for men... lol.

However, I do believe love is waaaay overrated. Arm yourself mentally.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:24 AM
Troll

Car Info: Porsche 911 Turbo
Originally Posted by brucelee
PS: If some of you didn't catch my sarcasm, I don't honestly believe women are tools for men... lol.

However, I do believe love is waaaay overrated. Arm yourself mentally.
How to arm myself mentally? Women really that horrible, just like monster?? But women also need men....

Last edited by Porsche06; 09-26-2006 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:55 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by Porsche06
How to arm myself mentally? Women really that horrible, just like monster?? But women also need men....
if treated unfairly, then they can be monsters.... dont **** her off.
Old 09-26-2006, 02:00 AM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
yjmhcia
ooooohhhhh, i hope not, cant have that, now can we?
Old 09-26-2006, 02:24 AM

In our (USA) society it is implanted into our head that men must be the provider, the dominant one, the protector, etc, etc... When a man shows a sign of weakness, subconciously women percieve this as a turn off, as much as they don't like to admit it, it's true... Compound that with other factors etc, you're setting yourself up for disaster.

My best advice to you is:

1. Don't act so in love. Show her affection, but don't over do it

2. DO NOT spend every waking moment with her... If you want your relationship to get old fast, then by all means, alienate all your friends and follow her every footstep... If you want your relationship to last you need to let her have time to herself, time to miss you, time to develope a sense of pleasure every time she gets to see you.

3. Expect the unexpected. Things happen, things out of your control... Things are NEVER as they seem, things are NEVER perfect, and people do change. Sometimes love blinds you to these things, you have to see past it and think about things with logic, not emotions.

4. Logic is your friend.

5. Emotions are your enemy

6. Buy lots of guns

7. ?

8. Profit.

(Number 6, 7, and 8 were a joke, all others were serious... However, I do recommend buying guns as they are a very fun hobby)
Old 09-26-2006, 03:06 AM
Troll

In our (USA) society it is implanted into our head that men must be the provider, the dominant one, the protector, etc, etc... When a man shows a sign of weakness, subconciously women percieve this as a turn off, as much as they don't like to admit it, it's true... Compound that with other factors etc, you're setting yourself up for disaster.

2. DO NOT spend every waking moment with her... If you want your relationship to get old fast, then by all means, alienate all your friends and follow her every footstep... If you want your relationship to last you need to let her have time to herself, time to miss you, time to develope a sense of pleasure every time she gets to see you.

3. Expect the unexpected. Things happen, things out of your control... Things are NEVER as they seem, things are NEVER perfect, and people do change. Sometimes love blinds you to these things, you have to see past it and think about things with logic, not emotions.

4. Logic is your friend.

6. Buy lots of guns

7. ?

8. Profit.

(Number 6, 7, and 8 were a joke, all others were serious... However, I do recommend buying guns as they are a very fun hobby)
Really???? Any comments from female in here?
Old 09-26-2006, 09:26 AM
rau
Something Custom

No, cuz this thread got gay...........real gay........

Brucelee the Ladies man!!!!
Old 09-26-2006, 09:50 AM

Car Info: WRX STi

4. Logic is your friend.

Sounds like trouble in paradise? Dude, how did you get so jaded?
Old 09-26-2006, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by mudman
Sounds like trouble in paradise? Dude, how did you get so jaded?

Dating the wrong people perhaps?

This doesn't just apply to dating however, emotions in general are the enemy... If you use logic and common sense (which are pretty much the same thing) for situations rather than blind emotions, you'll find that life is much more satisfying. (To me at least)

I don't think I'm jaded... But perhaps I am... In this society one has to be jaded...

I don't deny love... I just supress it. Love is a dangerous thing, and if you don't surpress it, you're setting yourself up for suicide.
Old 09-26-2006, 10:37 AM
rau
Something Custom

I don't think I'm jaded... But perhaps I am... In this society one has to be jaded...
haha, sounds like me......
Old 09-26-2006, 07:26 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Origami posted by Porsche06
Really???? Any comments from female in here?
If you have to seek advice from women online, know that on average 3 out of 10 respondents claiming to be women are really male.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 09-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Troll

Dating the wrong people perhaps?

This doesn't just apply to dating however, emotions in general are the enemy... If you use logic and common sense (which are pretty much the same thing) for situations rather than blind emotions, you'll find that life is much more satisfying. (To me at least)

I don't deny love... I just supress it. Love is a dangerous thing, and if you don't surpress it, you're setting yourself up for suicide.
Hey dude, what happened? You seems so negative. Hope you're ok. Love should not be that bad....
Old 09-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by rau
haha, sounds like me......
Hey rau, I thought you're an expert to women....
Old 09-26-2006, 10:16 PM

Hey dude, what happened? You seems so negative. Hope you're ok. Love should not be that bad....

Ha ha... Nothing happened in particular, it's just the way I see things from personal experience as well as experience from watching my friends get totally screwed over constantly, etc.

I'm moving this thread to OT because it has no relevance to OT and I don't think I should have posted half the stuff I have in this thread. I warned you, you don't listen. don't come crying to me when you GF turns out to be a transexual.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:05 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT

4. Logic is your friend.

6. Buy lots of guns

7. ?

8. Profit.

could not have put it better myself.

I hate those god damned gnomes. Steeling my underpants!

Quick Reply: I made it, I made it. She has promised me. Yeah.