Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

Blah Blah Blah

Old 08-15-2007, 11:32 AM

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by Egan
Well it wasn't, me listing my mods and describing how the powerband feels is not reviewing him, its reviewing the car.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:34 AM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
You do realize that you are one of "these people", right?

For the regional forums, I tend to let the local mods handle their own stuff. But even I am getting sick and tired of the constant reported posts from both sides of that particular argument. If it doesn't stop, I will moderate it and it will be across the board. I don't give a crap about who started what and who called who fat. You're all acting like children.

Then you can switch from complaining about the lack of moderation to calling us all *****.
Thanks for finally addressing the issue. Regardless of how it is perceived I have been trying to laugh it off and ignore them, there are just so many of that "crew", so one stops and 3 other pick up. Examples of the lengths they go to, check out STiYLIN in the urban dictionary, it's cute how much they care.

Thanks again.

PS I didn't call you guys ****'s, I said you had a tuff job and I appreciated the place to play and learn. I can link you to that post if you like.

Last edited by STiYLIN; 08-15-2007 at 11:37 AM. Reason: PS
Old 08-15-2007, 11:40 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
You do realize that you are one of "these people", right?

For the regional forums, I tend to let the local mods handle their own stuff. But even I am getting sick and tired of the constant reported posts from both sides of that particular argument. If it doesn't stop, I will moderate it and it will be across the board. I don't give a crap about who started what and who called who fat. You're all acting like children.

Then you can switch from complaining about the lack of moderation to calling us all *****.
2nd

I don't think you all want to see what a real iron fist is ...
Old 08-15-2007, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
2nd

I don't think you all want to see what a real iron fist is ...
Not at all, but requests to help me ingore Zoeb that went unanswered as well as request to get some help to tell them to back off. To my knowledge they have not even been addressed about the issue. Let's see, the same group that attacks other people (I can link you) is attacking 1 person, me. I think there is some play between 0 moderation and the "iron fist".
Old 08-15-2007, 11:53 AM

Car Info: 2009 A3 2.0T quattro
Originally Posted by STiYLIN
Not at all, but requests to help me ingore Zoeb that went unanswered as well as request to get some help to tell them to back off. To my knowledge they have not even been addressed about the issue. Let's see, the same group that attacks other people (I can link you) is attacking 1 person, me. I think there is some play between 0 moderation and the "iron fist".
I long ago tried to ignore Zoeb, but you cant, because he is a moderator. I've been told that he is a moderator of nothing of value, but you still cant ignore his posts
Old 08-15-2007, 11:56 AM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
But what about the constant thread jacking and member attacking that goes on in the BAIC without ANY kind of moderation?

You guys need to moderate these people when they are outta line, friend or not.
If you want moderation stick to the sric forum
Old 08-15-2007, 11:59 AM
BanHammer™

well its been a problem of the issue that all this has been happening in the BAIC and we do not want to overstep our bounds and we should let the BAIC staff take care of this.

I would suggest bring up your issues with BruceLee and Gagan and let them know your feelings.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:59 AM
BanHammer™

Originally Posted by killaho
we all seem to play nice there...
Old 08-15-2007, 12:01 PM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Originally Posted by killaho
We don't want him either.

All kidding aside, no one needs an ignore button to actually ignore a person.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
Xing Lao Lao
Old 08-15-2007, 12:18 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
This site is the laughing stock of the impreza community when it comes to things of value...i.e. tech threads.

Take for example my camber issue thread.....took 4 days to get a post and that's only cause I made a point to bring attention to the issue.

I had it up on fanatics and had it resolved in one day. posts and pm's within the hour.

this site is where you come to socialize. the baic has gotten to soap opera status. it's good for nothing more than socializing and setting up social events.

Sorry...but that's the truth.

It's gonna take a while to fix stuff around here.

As for people postings stuff in here....maybe allow them to cross posts stuff like that. So it's in the proper section and here.

I know that when I have a question that needs answering I go where it's gonna get answered.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 06 STI
But what about the constant thread jacking and member attacking that goes on in the BAIC without ANY kind of moderation?

You guys need to moderate these people when they are outta line, friend or not.

Use the report post feature and it will be taken care of. This enables us to look at specific examples and deal with them quickly. It is much harder to address a broad problem then a specific example

Last edited by charlesj; 08-15-2007 at 12:21 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Staff Member

Originally Posted by mcowger
I long ago tried to ignore Zoeb, but you cant, because he is a moderator. I've been told that he is a moderator of nothing of value, but you still cant ignore his posts
Zoeb is not a moderator
Old 08-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Staff Member

Originally Posted by midnitewrx02
" if it aint broke, dont fix it"
Originally Posted by nomex ninja
I never realized this was a "problem"
This is an issue where you need to look at it from a different point of view other than you own. Obviously to many of you here, you do not see a problem. If you all did, then no one would be posting threads where they might not belong.

However you are leaving out the entire rest of the site and ignoring the site structure/organization. Not to mention the rules. It is a simple request to help us improve the site for everyone.

We will do our job in moving threads as necessary, however all we are asking is that you all play your part as well to help out. Thanks
Old 08-15-2007, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by charlesj
Use the report post feature and it will be taken care of. This enables us to look at specific examples and deal with them quickly. It is much harder to address a broad problem then a specific example
First I fought back

Then I tired to ignore

Then I started reporting

To my knowledge nothing has been done.

It's really childish, my part included. I just want it to stop, it's annoying, everywhere I post...and now even off the forum.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Blah Blah Blah