Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

Blah Blah Blah

Old 08-15-2007, 01:34 PM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
So, your complaints don't fall on deaf ears, they simply are replied with "You should stop it, and it will stop."

-Gagan
I have yet to be contacted about being able to ingore Zoeb or the posts that I have reported. So what I am saying is you or Bruce have yet to contact me about the issue.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 06 STI
We are actually merging a few subsections. And we could probably reaaranage a bit more. We actually have LOTS of traffic. What we do not have is that traffic converting to membership and posts which is something I think would be helped by more activity in the main sections of the site which gets back to the topic at hand. We are not trying to be NASIOC...we are trying to be i-Club...and the best i-Club we can be. A complete resource and community for Impreza enthusiasts by Impreza Enthusiasts

Drama is a different (yet still important topic) that maybe we should take up in a different thread, but I would love to see that cut back, and I doubt there are many that wouldn't like that. This is OT, but I actually see Stylin taking part of the blame for drama and *saying* that he would like to stop as well. But we should probably start another discussion for this to try to come to terms and get back on track to getting people where they need to be to enjoy the site.

Anyways, back on track, do us the favor of helping us out, and we will always do our members the favor of serving you the best we can.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:36 PM

Car Info: 2009 A3 2.0T quattro
Originally Posted by charlesj
Let me correct myself. He is not a standard mod. He has no mod powers over anyone here, nor can he view the moderator section
Great. How does that help me who wants to ignore him, or any other mod? If he isn't a 'real' mod, and its just a local favoritism thing, why is it still there? Either you want it to be a bunch of BAIC buddies doing whatever they want, or you want a professional national forum. You can't have both.

Serve me the 'best you can' and fix this silly bug.

M
Old 08-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 06 STI
Originally Posted by STiYLIN
I have yet to be contacted about being able to ingore Zoeb or the posts that I have reported. So what I am saying is you or Bruce have yet to contact me about the issue.
I will look into it
Old 08-15-2007, 01:39 PM

Let me correct myself. He is not a standard mod. He has no mod powers over anyone here, nor can he view the moderator section
You are missing the point, we cannot ignore Zoeb because he is a moderator and the forum software will not allow us to ignore a moderator, regardless of if he can see the mod forum or ban peeps.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:40 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I try to be fair as possible.

Also, I have a plan... Give me a couple of days.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:41 PM

I will look into it
Ty, I can assure you I want the "bickering" (I call it harassment) to stop. I will do my part, you have my word on that.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
can't we all just get along?

Last edited by subiedon; 08-15-2007 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
Well Charles did put it as a request. In his original post, he is not making any changes or creating something new. He is just simply asking us to help to organize the forums. So I say be a bit nice.

I'll try my best to post my threads at the right places. It is hard some time when other forums are slow. but i'll try...
Old 08-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Dan and I are MODs, not ADMIN. get it straight. There is only so much we can do and I have NOT gotten any PMs from you about that.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:59 PM

Dan and I are MODs, not ADMIN. get it straight. There is only so much we can do and I have NOT gotten any PMs from you about that.

Like I said, I used the report a post feature and have yet to be contacted about the issue, regardless of who is supposed to be answering it.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:02 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Regardless of who is supposed to be answering it, eh?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:09 PM

Regardless of who is supposed to be answering it, eh?
Man Gagan, you know I got an issue with these cats and in my perception you just watch. You are arguing with me about how I contacted the forum for help? I just used the feature that was available to me, why does it have to be such a big issue. Just help me out, like I helped you out.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:10 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Like I said, I used the report a post feature and have yet to be contacted about the issue, regardless of who is supposed to be answering it.
Weird...I used that feature multiple times in the XLL thread when you were endlessly post whoring when NONE of us were responding nor addressing you. You must habe posted harrassing comments 20+ times without a single rebuttal from any of us. Didn't seem to stop you from continuing on with such childish actions

Why dont you just man up and quit your shizzle?? We will do the same, and let the mods tend to more important manners instead of you whining how unfair it is that we aren't being punished for offenses YOU ARE COMMITTING AS WELL

How about them apples?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:11 PM

And here we go again........

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Blah Blah Blah