Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

the bible = the tree of the knowledge of good and evil () Jesus = the tree of life

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 01:01 PM

Car Info: Broken ass stock '02 WRX
long winded but a good read
Old 04-28-2004, 05:35 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
Originally posted by MonkeyAB
this is this guys one and only post, don't get all upset about it. He's probably posting this on every forum on the internet.
this whole thread is funny
Old 04-28-2004, 05:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally posted by dr3d1zzl3
the bible is just as much the word of god as me telling you that you are an idiot.
Which means that in both circumstances you can choose to believe it or not
Oh, and brian_christie: good read, but I'd just like to say that God IS indeed love. Just because He loves us does not mean He tolerates our sins, but He will and does forgive us if we ask for His forgiveness. Much like the father who forgave his Prodigal Son as in the famous parable
However, if we choose to reject His love and refuse to repent of our sins, then cursed are we indeed and nothing but Hell lies before us.
$2 says this post of mine will get flamed by someone here as being "blindly religious" or something like that...
Old 04-29-2004, 01:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 Honda S2000
Originally posted by Choku Dori
Oh, and brian_christie: good read, but I'd just like to say that God IS indeed love. Just because He loves us does not mean He tolerates our sins, but He will and does forgive us if we ask for His forgiveness. Much like the father who forgave his Prodigal Son as in the famous parable
However, if we choose to reject His love and refuse to repent of our sins, then cursed are we indeed and nothing but Hell lies before us.
$2 says this post of mine will get flamed by someone here as being "blindly religious" or something like that...
Great post man
Old 04-29-2004, 03:00 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
i guess u are alright afterall choku... even though u are a horndog just remember God still loves you even though u lust after the korean chickies :banana:
Old 04-29-2004, 06:16 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by sighborg
damnit, chokey d
i should have figured you were a bible thumper.
Bwahahaha!!!! :banana:
And God says that teh secks is okay as long as you keep it under control
Old 04-29-2004, 07:38 PM
VIP Member

Location: Are you too one of the few still living the past? Well I can change that! With a simple wicket. Yes, my friend, a wicket. PM for details.
Car Info: No car right now....sob.
Bwahahaha!!!! :banana:
And God says that teh secks is okay as long as you keep it under control
ummmm, or married.
Old 04-29-2004, 07:59 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
...I'm not saying the post is 'blindly religious' or anything like that... simply put: cursed am I indeed and nothing but hell lies before Me

If He (the invisible one in the sky that sends you to the good or bad place when you're dead) deserves capitalization, then I think sure as hell do too.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:16 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by PyroManiac
ummmm, or married.
That's what I meant by "under control"
Hey, looks like we really did get dumped into Troll Hall lol
Oh, and scoobsport98: meant no offense by my post
Old 05-18-2004, 11:08 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX (Silver Sedan)
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Very good points! God loves us and forgives us, but will always allow us our own free will, even if we're being stupid.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:17 AM

Car Info: 19' Impreza Sport Manual / 99 Miata / 13' OB
"I am an atheist, out and out. It took me a long time to say it. I've been an atheist for years and years, but somehow I felt it was intellectually unrespectable to say one was an atheist, because it assumed knowledge that one didn't have. Somehow it was better to say one was a humanist or an agnostic. I finally decided that I'm a creature of emotion as well as of reason. Emotionally I am an atheist. I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time."
[Isaac Asimov, "Free Inquiry", Spring 1982, vol.2 no.2, p.9]

Quick Reply: the bible = the tree of the knowledge of good and evil () Jesus = the tree of life