Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Rant on fat people...

Old 03-23-2012, 11:59 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Rant on fat people...

Not trying to be an ******* here, and not targeting those that are "medically" thyroid deficient...

But if you get welfare, you should not be able to spend it on fast food, alcohol, and you should be required to workout an hour a day.

I don't understand why we pay for free crap for people who are fat? That doesn't make sense, shouldn't they be in famine? Then those fat folks get diseases like diabetes, which we pay anyways for all the god damn health insurance to cover this... it's like we're paying into a system to **** ourselves in the ***.

Anywho, can't buy bad food, can't buy alcohol, go work out, then I wouldn't mind paying welfare... but wow we're paying fat people to get fatter and unhealthy... makes no effin' sense to me.

/endrant
Old 03-23-2012, 12:10 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
kay
Old 03-23-2012, 12:12 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
technically fast food is way cheaper than eating healthy and good foods. that why theres so many fat people on the east side and such haha but yeah sometimes i get offended looking at fat people eating more fast food.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:21 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
^yes. It's easier and cheaper to eat unhealthy, and more convenient at times. Not to mention good. Lol
Old 03-26-2012, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Javirex23
^yes. It's easier and cheaper to eat unhealthy, and more convenient at times. Not to mention good. Lol
The convenience of eating unhealthy with a fast food at every other corner is credible. As for being good, it's more of opinion based. I know that after I've eaten healthy for a month or two and worked out hard, I wouldn't dare eat anything unhealthy to slow me down, and tasting all that fat, although "good" for most people probably isn't for others.

As for cheaper, that argument is incorrect. You can buy lots of HEALTHY food that isn't organic and it'll be cheaper than McD's meals in the long run. Fruits, nuts, wheat/multi-grain, milk, salad, etc. If you bought McD's every lunch for 30 days, say that's 6 bux, 6x30 = 180 bux. Whereas you could have replaced that McD lunch meal with a healthy supplement, Shakeology that is a month supply for 100 bux (think that was expensive as everyone eating out on a regular basis?) which is healthy and cheaper. If you don't even use Shakeology, you could always go to the store n' get some stuff for a salad, or tuna and bread, or anything way healthier and like a quarter of the price of McD's 6bux once a day for 30 days.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:58 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
Name:  0d3e2020.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  15.4 KB
Old 03-26-2012, 03:13 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin
The convenience of eating unhealthy with a fast food at every other corner is credible. As for being good, it's more of opinion based. I know that after I've eaten healthy for a month or two and worked out hard, I wouldn't dare eat anything unhealthy to slow me down, and tasting all that fat, although "good" for most people probably isn't for others.

As for cheaper, that argument is incorrect. You can buy lots of HEALTHY food that isn't organic and it'll be cheaper than McD's meals in the long run. Fruits, nuts, wheat/multi-grain, milk, salad, etc. If you bought McD's every lunch for 30 days, say that's 6 bux, 6x30 = 180 bux. Whereas you could have replaced that McD lunch meal with a healthy supplement, Shakeology that is a month supply for 100 bux (think that was expensive as everyone eating out on a regular basis?) which is healthy and cheaper. If you don't even use Shakeology, you could always go to the store n' get some stuff for a salad, or tuna and bread, or anything way healthier and like a quarter of the price of McD's 6bux once a day for 30 days.
I didn't see meat in your healthy menu. Who eats only nuts and salads! Haha And usually i see the poor picking off the dollar menu. It is cheaper for them
Old 03-26-2012, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by SJwrx08
I didn't see meat in your healthy menu. Who eats only nuts and salads! Haha And usually i see the poor picking off the dollar menu. It is cheaper for them
If you bought say chicken breast from costco or somewhere that is boneless and skinless that's like 25-30 bux for 8lbs of clean meat compared to a meal at McDonalds you're still saving.

And true, if you go ahead n' not plan yourself anything to eat throughout the day and pick from the dollar menu all the time every time at lunch and you're satisfied one item a day, you could be spending less. But any person that usually eats off the dollar menu buys more than just one or two items. You'd still be paying a lot of money. Tell me the last time you saw someone pick from the dollar menu, and bought 1 item for a dollar that would make them full?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:08 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
why do we pay for people who dont belong in this country, who have 10 kids, live in a one bedroom apartment and drive a esclade? this country is bill crap! do what they do is Arizona and Missouri, if you are on government help you have to take a drug test! Im moving to canada!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:16 PM

Car Info: 05 psm WRX
This thread is pretty stupid and pointless because there are a lot of thin people who spend their welfare on fast food too and thin people can get diabetes as well. So I guess we pay skinny people to eat unhealthy and pay for their diabetes medication as well.. Also, in the longrun, fast food will still be cheaper than buying food to cook yourself if you factor in time, electricity, gas and such used for cooking as well as it having more calories per cost. And usually, people on welfare don't get enough money so they have to work their minimum wage jobs 12 hours a day so they don't really have time to cook or have the energy to work out. Do you know how stressful it is for them to work and earn so little and have to worry about bills to pay? So buying a little alcohol here and there to relieve the stress isn't too bad.. no one tells you how to spend your money.. unless they're dependent on it and spent all of their money on it which would be a problem. There's a lot of factors you disregarded and it seems that all you based your argument on is seeing some fat people eat at mcdonalds and went on from there with a bunch of nonsense. Your thread has no valid argument it's basically just a rant against fat people which is kind of a douche move, just sayin
Old 03-26-2012, 06:45 PM

Is it pretty pointless? I find it pointless that we're basically throwing cash into a pot that isn't helping the needy, it's more like helping people be lazy. So that's more of the point of the thread.

The American Diabetes Association
Approximately $1 in $10 health care dollars is attributed to diabetes
Genetics is one thing, sure there are welfare folks that are naturally skinny, my friend included. Basis his diet off taco bell and somehow stays 5'6 120lbs even after graduating high school 10 years ago. 10% of Healthcare is due to... fat people? Small chunk, but to me that's like 10% of people are dependent on cocaine and we pay right into it. Healthcare is a huge industry, and that's a boat load of cash because of choice of life.

I don't care if I have to pay into Welfare and it's a person who IS NOT EATING THEMSELVES INTO OBLIVION. I do care when people choose to eat themselves into oblivion, and know it, and enjoy not doing **** but collect a free paycheck.

Your opinion is well taken. But don't tell me I can't be pissed off Fatsoperson over here continues their habit with our money. If I had money and ate myself into oblivion and diabetes fine. But if I use other people's cash to do the same thing I think that's bull crap.

And just FYI. Alcohol is a toxin, your body reacts to it as a toxin. So when you injest food + alcohol, your body fights the alcohol first to get rid of it and that's what your liver does to cleanse your body... while the food just sits there.

Weight loss | Liverdoctor.com
The liver is the major fat burning organ in the body and regulates fat metabolism by a complicated set of biochemical pathways. The liver can also pump excessive fat out of the body through the bile into the small intestines. If the diet is high in fiber, this unwanted fat will be carried out of the body via the bowel actions. Thus the liver is a remarkable machine for keeping weight under control, being both a fat burning organ and a fat pumping organ.
So party and drink and eat, just keep eating to the minimal so the food doesn't slosh around in there and turn into fat, while the alcohol is getting all the attention.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:53 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
Originally Posted by iLoqin

Of you buy 180 dollars of 'healthy' food it will not last you a month... At .99 you can buy 180 double cheese burgers! If you had 180 dollars left for a month are you going to buy nuts,bars, and yogurt? Or meat,bread, and cheese?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Javirex23
Of you buy 180 dollars of 'healthy' food it will not last you a month... At .99 you can buy 180 double cheese burgers! If you had 180 dollars left for a month are you going to buy nuts,bars, and yogurt? Or meat,bread, and cheese?
I think 180 per month can go a long way, especially considering that salad n' stuff for a salad is like 20 bux, tomatoes, lettuce, etc. Bars are expensive, but I never suggested buying prepacked things, those are all expensive. But you're saying a month of brown rice + chicken + veggies + milk = 180 bux? I think you can get a whollleee lot more than just that for 180.