Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Obama just spoke to America about Lybia...

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 05:01 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Obama just spoke to America about Lybia...

He stated somethin' about protecting our interests, even though it isn't exactly our interests.

I still have no clue as to how we can say we're preventing a massacre/genocide in Lybia... but not drop any troops? We basically shelled and killed a lot of Lybia's Military Units/structures... and hope the rebellion continues? Someone want to clarify?

Old 03-28-2011, 05:32 PM

Car Info: 06 OBP STI
What I hate is all the bush bull**** still. Everyone says bush this and that. He went to congress got approval even from current VP with Afghanistan was a direct attack to our country and Iraq was a direct threat.. Obama didn't do that yet somehow even when black callers (some not all) are on the phone they support Obama 100% this and that everything and they obviously don't have a clue about anything. He fkd up saying basicly hes picking and choosing who to help. Hypocrite "do we just turn our cheek and look another way when other countries are struggling." basically what he's doing. Also when dems say "republicans are just redneck white racists" ignorant ****'s and ***s. Society now is so mest up. Look how ***ed up Britain is now they are "super liberals"! Reminds me of San Francisco and Los Angeles. Ok. Rant over