Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

Anyone have experience w/ these rotors?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 12:30 PM

Anyone have experience w/ these rotors?

Hey, Im lookin to upgrade my brakes soon as one of my first mods (just got my WRX last week ) Cuz I belive the first mod you should do on ANY car is brakes...cant go fast w/out being able to stop fast! I know the dimpled/slotted rotors I had on my previous car saved my *** plenty of times.

But anyways, im not lookin to get a BBK cuz I have the stock 16 inch rims, and I dont have that kinda money to spend, but I was wondering if the RacingBrake cross drilled/slotted rotors from fastwrx.com were any good, cuz that seems like a pretty good price. Heres the link http://www.fastwrx.com/raro.html I dont know about the cross drills tho...they'd just have to put up w/ every day driving, w/ the occasional trip to the drag strip, but I live in AZ so they'd be victim to the 100+ degree summers as well. Think they'd hold up? Or should I just go w/ some powerslots?