Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

New seats?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 10:36 PM

Car Info: Spectra 09
New seats?

Hello all! I'm a newbie to this forum and to the car world in general but I've been getting more and more into it this last year since I've started dating someone who's obsessed with cars and tuning. His thing is BMW's where as I love me a good subie, lol. I currently drive a 09 Kia Spectra which I know, I know, not the coolest car in the world BUT I've done a few things here and there to it & have been having a ton of fun learning with it.

I've gotten to the point where it's time to start looking for some new front seats for the Spec. I do a lot of canyon driving but this car is also my daily driver and I take it on quite a few road trips throughout the year for work. So, I want seats that aren't going to become super uncomfortable after driving 8+ hours but I'm not looking for anything too crazy. I've looked at a few different seats in person and have a basic idea of what I want which are Sparco Evos….

I already have a sparco harness & I have my eye on a sparco steering wheel so I'd kinda like to keep the sparco theme going but I'm not sold on spending that much cash for two new Evo seats.. Would it be totally lame if I got myself a nice sparco seat and get something cheaper for the passenger? I'm not looking to turn this into a show car or compete it, I just want to have fun, be safe & be comfortable..

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or any insight they'd like to shed, I'd way appreciate it!!