Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Do 2.5rs suck ass or what?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 02:47 AM

I love my 2-dr RS to death. It may very well be becaust it's my first car, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It doesn't have much aftermarket support in the US, but that's ok. It just makes it harder to make it into a trailer beyotch and keeps it on the streets and back roads where it belongs.
Old 03-26-2003, 11:57 AM

Car Info: 95 Impreza coup, green, 5speed 1.8l awd
my 95 Impreza coupe LX, I hope will look like that sharp 99 rs

the 02-03 WRX has head lights I just cant get around but the 04 WRX look sooooo good makes me think long and hard about getting one but then remember that the rs looks can be fitted to my impreza
Old 03-26-2003, 09:26 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
Does the RS suck , eh?

I am a WRX owner and I truly love my little buggy eyed monster, but the RS is and always will be Subaru's sexiest car...That face is to die for. All the RS owners are proud of owning such a great looking car and so they should be (they'll never get called a NEON!)
And fast... well from what I've seen (tail lights getting smaller in the distance, that is!), hell yeah they're fast!
Old 03-27-2003, 07:00 AM

Car Info: 98 L w/hybrid ej257 Linked
you being biass? or is that statment true? which car is better? the LANCER or iMPREZA.. just curious i dont wanna start a war. just wondering which car is FAST, HANDLES better and has more potiental and realiblitly STOCK and MODED
Old 03-27-2003, 01:54 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
the japanese video Best Motoring 5 does a comparison of the evo's & the impreza's all the way back from their 1st generations.. to the spec C & the evo VII (video was made before the viii).. i luv hell outta the video!!

i almost bought an 00 RS, but didn't have money at the time.. luved that it was not as common as honda's & toyota's. and the horsepower can be deceiving. those cars have some nice torque! and at the scca solo II races, the RS drivers are kickin' more *** than the wrx's.. but i kno that's in part to the driver..

Luv my WRX.. much respect for the RS..
Old 04-20-2014, 04:35 PM

Car Info: 2013 WRX
Bought my rs when I was 16. Decided to not go turbo because I wanted to learn more about cars before wrapping myself around a tree or blowing a hole through my motor. I love her and plan on finally selling her to move up to STI grounds. They are fantastic cars for the younger age group as it really gives you a subaru tease, I learned to drive standard on it as well as had a few bumps and gear grinds without worrying about an empty wallet. Great cars, absolutely recommend it if you are new to manuals, awd, or just scoobies in general. Great platform to learn on but now it's time for me to listen to the flat four rumble with a little spooling action. Cheers!
Name:  IMG_6344_zps3a3efa33.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  111.6 KB
Old 05-03-2014, 08:02 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Sport Wagon
You don't have to worry about the EVO...this is the last year.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:37 PM

Car Info: 2010 Forester
Whats up with quarterpanel area where it meets the bumper? Previous accident or camera effect?
Old 05-05-2014, 02:24 PM

Car Info: 2013 WRX
Originally Posted by CatchMyDrift
Whats up with quarterpanel area where it meets the bumper? Previous accident or camera effect?
You mean to streaks?
1. It was me waving an LED light
2. My car was really dirty. Pollen, dust and dried mud.

Quick Reply: Do 2.5rs suck ass or what?