Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Accessport help

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 11:37 PM

Car Info: Wrx 03
Accessport help

I recently got a open source protune, a day later I was rewiring some stuff in the dash and mistakenly connected the green test connectors and the car threw a cel. So I took my v1 accessport to see if I could check the code, the ap said initializing and then asked if I want to flash the ecu, I pressed cancel and unplugged it. There after asking my tuner he told me the green connectors are to be left unplugged. I might be being paranoid but did I erase my custom map or anything did I?
Old 08-08-2014, 11:54 PM

Car Info: 2008 subaru impreza wrx sti
Originally Posted by Jhong56789
I recently got a open source protune, a day later I was rewiring some stuff in the dash and mistakenly connected the green test connectors and the car threw a cel. So I took my v1 accessport to see if I could check the code, the ap said initializing and then asked if I want to flash the ecu, I pressed cancel and unplugged it. There after asking my tuner he told me the green connectors are to be left unplugged. I might be being paranoid but did I erase my custom map or anything did I?
No you didn't erase your custom map, and the ap didn't do anything either since it asked if you wanted to flash and you didnt, if anything you ap saved your custom map thinking it was the stock map