What about these

Old 11-18-2008, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Wut why not ed?
Old 11-18-2008, 01:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
cod waw is retarded. all they did add different weapons tanks and maps. but all the same dumbass tactics still apply in this game, just run around with steady aim without even aiming , rush spawn points with random nades and even the noob tube is back with the m1 + launcher. the only thing this game has going for me is the co-op. i can see why they didn't brand this as "COD 5" because it isn't...it doesn't bring anything new to the table. i should ditch this for quantum of solace which is based on the COD4 game engine but isn't just some glorified expansion pack
Old 11-18-2008, 01:49 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by UberMaus
but sir....

What about these

u map them to the keyboard itself. i read there is no lag with this converter and works well. its just an option if your frag fx took a dump, just need a ps3-ps3 converter
Old 11-18-2008, 01:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Originally Posted by laoba
cod waw is retarded. all they did add different weapons tanks and maps. but all the same dumbass tactics still apply in this game, just run around with steady aim without even aiming , rush spawn points with random nades and even the noob tube is back with the m1 + launcher. the only thing this game has going for me is the co-op. i can see why they didn't brand this as "COD 5" because it isn't...it doesn't bring anything new to the table. i should ditch this for quantum of solace which is based on the COD4 game engine but isn't just some glorified expansion pack
This is true, I guess its just the same girl with a different dress on. I kinda like the dress tho, Though the perks are the same, the guns are a bit harder to use due to their lack of "latest in greatest", friggin bolt action Akisakas with the pin hole iron sights, kinda puts a fun spin on trying to fire as fast as you can and not die while having to use a damn bolt action reload.

I would like to see what other game modes there are other than the mindless TDM that you're subjected until you unlock everything. Because honestly that gets old, quick. I have to admit, Co-op is fun, and brings the game down to a more objective based scenario, So at least theres that going for the game.

Last edited by UberMaus; 11-18-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:54 PM
VIP Member

u map them to the keyboard itself. i read there is no lag with this converter and works well. its just an option if your frag fx took a dump, just need a ps3-ps3 converter
wait so the converter comes with software or pre-loaded app that allows you to map?
Old 11-18-2008, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

ok what killed it for me is you can still add a red dot sight onto your weapons (hi this is WW2) why didnt they keep it all iron sights? bah. not to mention the exact same UAV system is back with 3-5-7 kill bonuses...i think it should be maybe 3-6-9 at least, but nope that didn't change either. they didn't bother changing the game play modes, the multiplayer interface options are exactly the same. i wouldnt be surprised if there is a shipment type map also... yea i like the COD 4 game engine also i just dont see anything different about this game. i just used the same boring tactics from COD4 (and the last time i touched that game was like one year ago) and racked up my artillery and dog strike pretty easily being a level 1 with a generic class wtf. it shouldn't be that easy...

...........................so ya at what level do you unlock clan tags? what i DID like was the insane amount of crap we talk with clans aka PUTO and the 56'z
Old 11-18-2008, 02:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
the good thing about quantum of solace, is that there's no noob tube or kill bonuses. You can also hide and duck behind walls like MGS 4
Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 PM
VIP Member

I'm not sure, I'm at level 11 or 12 or something, and still can't

Last edited by UberMaus; 11-18-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:29 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
WTF? i haven't even started playing and Ed already has tons of issues with it?!
Old 11-18-2008, 02:30 PM
VIP Member

lol if you liked COD4 then youll like world at war
Old 11-18-2008, 02:40 PM
VIP Member

hahahahahah you're gonna make lawson trade his game in before he even opens the cellophane

Quick Reply: You -TR- mother****ers COD W@W!!!!