stupid evo

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 03:10 AM

Car Info: ***Sold ***Bye bye 2005 Aspen White WRX, 2005 GS 430
stupid evo

Im sorry guys with a cherry on top!!! i really didnt do anything. i didnt think it was going to get this far.

Last edited by wrxpiprezza; 03-13-2006 at 02:08 AM.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:18 AM

Car Info: evo8
Originally Posted by wrxpiprezza
Is it wrong for me to key the person that gave me a thumbs down to my car when im minding my own bussiness? I was at best buy today, and some idiot passenger in an evo gave me the thumbs down. So i parked and keyed his car. What would you guys do if you were in my situation. Im tired of these ****** giving me a hard time, evos and gay neons.
you could have been the better person and just ignored the remark that he gave you.so what if he gave you a thumbs down,since he was just a passenger he was probly a jealous honda driver why blame the car when actually its the one inside the car thats acting dumb and stupid.you could have been in trouble also if a cop happens to passby.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 sti
Is it wrong for me to key the person that gave me a thumbs down to my car when im minding my own bussiness? I was at best buy today, and some idiot passenger in an evo gave me the thumbs down. So i parked and keyed his car. What would you guys do if you were in my situation. Im tired of these ****** giving me a hard time, evos and gay neons.
no offense but that was very immature of you, who cares what others say about your car. especially since it was the passenger not the driver who gave you a thumbs down. being an evo of course there's that EVO vs STi rivalry, some people take it seriously and others don't give a rats *** about it

so what would i do in your situation? let it go
Old 03-12-2006, 07:48 AM

not exactly the same situation but i don't want you to get down about being bitter. just something to lighten the mood.

ANGER MANAGEMENT

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know.

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered, saying "Hello."

I politely said, "This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robyn Carter?"

Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear "Get the right f**in number!" and the phone was slammed down on me.

I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude. When I tracked down Robyn's correct number to call her, I found that I had accidentally transposed the last two digits.

After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again.

When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled "You're an *******!" and hung up. I wrote his number down with the word '*******' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer.

Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an *******!"

It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic "******* calling" would have to stop.

So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the Verizon. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?"

He yelled "NO!" and slammed down the phone.

I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an *******!"

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot.

Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot, but the idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his back window which included his phone number, so I wrote down the number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first ******* (I had his number on speed dial) I thought that I'd better call the BMW *******, too. I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"

"Yes, it is", he said.

"Can you tell me where I can see it?" I asked.

"Yes, I live at 34 Mowbray Blvd, in Vaucluse. It's a yellow house, and the car's parked right out in front."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Don Hansen," he said.

"When's a good time to catch you, Don?"

"I'm home every evening after five."

"Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"Don, you're an *******!" Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too.

Now, when I had a problem, I had two *******s to call.

Then I came up with an idea. I called ******* #1.

"Hello."

"You're an *******!" (But I didn't hang up.)

"Are you still there?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Stop calling me," he screamed.

"Make me," I said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Don Hansen."

"Yeah? Where do you live?"

"*******, I live at 34 Mowbray Blvd, Vaucluse, a yellow house, with my black Beamer parked in front."

He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers."

I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, *******," and hung up.

Then I called ******* #2. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello, *******," I said.

He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..."

"You'll what?" I said!

"I'll kick your ***," he exclaimed.

I answered, "Well, *******, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 34 Mowbray Blvd, Vaucluse, and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 9 News about the gang war going down in Mowbray Blvd, Vaucluse.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to Mowbray.

I got there just in time to watch two *******s beating the crap out of each other in front of six cop cars, an overhead police helicopter and a news crew.

NOW I feel much better.

Anger management really works...
Old 03-12-2006, 09:01 AM

Car Info: '06 CGM Fo/12 SWP Sti
Unhappy

Originally Posted by slowguy626
no offense but that was very immature of you, who cares what others say about your car. especially since it was the passenger not the driver who gave you a thumbs down. being an evo of course there's that EVO vs STi rivalry, some people take it seriously and others don't give a rats *** about it

THat's the answer - let it go

Worst part about it was that it was the passenger. We all know at least one real idiot (all of my friends know me) So to have your car keyed for somthing that you did not do (other than be nice to an idiot - could even be a relative) is a major bummer
Old 03-12-2006, 09:12 AM

Car Info: 06 STI WRB/Gold
You should have yelled back to him "Your mothers a *****" then give him the thumbs up, as if you knock it out a time or two, and drive away.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
Originally Posted by slowguy626

+1.... i hope i don't see you on the street.. cuz i'll give you a thumbs down too.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:20 AM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe
lol wow.

So i get thumbs down from honda owners and I return the great all mighty fingure. lol
Old 03-12-2006, 11:39 AM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX

IMHO you're a ****ing jerk. I don't care what other people think but I don't get what the **** your problem is. The car didn't do **** to you, so why the **** do you have to harm it? Don't you get pissed off if someone randomly dings your car with their door? Well keying it is that much ****ing worse. I hope your car gets keyed and you learn how ****ing annoying it is when people mess with your ride.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:17 PM

Car Info: ***Sold ***Bye bye 2005 Aspen White WRX, 2005 GS 430
the driver was laughing that pissed me off more. i gave him the finger also, my gf helped me key the car also. it might be immature but people deserve it in my opininion someimes, because

1. they dont know who they are messing with
2. dont go off doing some stupid crap
3. dont give me a thumbs down and hide your face. ( forgot to put that in the beg)

o wells.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
i'll be sure to give you a thumbs down if i ever see you..
what you did is so wrong.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2003 WRX / 05 TAHOE
Thumbs up

The reason why the passenger gave you thumbs down because his gay and scrub @ss monkey hehahehahehe.... but you shoudn't have scratched the car though

Last edited by JON MACIAS; 03-12-2006 at 08:05 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
haha one less evo to worry about

on a sidenote it wouldn't of been an 06 EVO MR? dark grey with matching rims, South Coast Mitsu dealership plates?

No but really some other drivers aside from EVO's **** me off. Its one this for them to give me dirty looks and throw up signs. But If they try to race me its a different story. I'll run them off the road since my car is slow.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:07 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
the driver was laughing that pissed me off more. i gave him the finger also, my gf helped me key the car also. it might be immature but people deserve it in my opininion someimes, because

1. they dont know who they are messing with
2. dont go off doing some stupid crap
3. dont give me a thumbs down and hide your face. ( forgot to put that in the beg)

o wells.

Ever think that the driver might be laughing because of how stupid his passenger was acting? How old are you and your girlfriend... well since you have a license 16? Yes, it definately was extremely immature and an act of cowardice. If I saw you defacing any car I would have come over to you and kicked your ***.

Oh, and you think they deserve it because
1) They're messing with a coward
2) They were screwing around. It just a thumbs down, no physical damage.
3) So what if they hid their face, you're no better since you hid your face by keying they're car while they're gone.

Seriously no matter what you say will make it seem right to anyone mature on this board. Seriously, think before you act. I have absolutely NO respect for anyone who defaces a car, ESPECIALLY a nice car.

Last edited by STi-owns-evo; 03-12-2006 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2003 WRX / 05 TAHOE
This sh#t happened to me onces when I had my integra but I just ignored it.

Quick Reply: stupid evo