Stolen 07 STI

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 07:07 AM

Car Info: 07 Wrx STI... RIP 08 STI
Stolen 07 STI

Hey.. my car was just stolen in Tulare.. If anyone hears about someone selling it or selling the parts that follow please let me know...

Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust
Cobb Springs
Whiteline Tower braces
Defi Street Gauges And Center dash mount
BBS Gold Wheels
JDM Front lip
Tinted 07 Rear lights
Perrin Short ram intake {RED}
JDM STI Seats

please if you hear anything PM me..

Sean
Old 10-13-2009, 09:22 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
bummer sorry to hear.

they had to tow it the 07s have the immobilizer
Old 10-13-2009, 09:37 PM

car was found
Old 10-13-2009, 09:38 PM

Car Info: 20psi Daily!
so what happened
Old 10-13-2009, 09:40 PM

Car Info: 2001 2.5 RS BRP
wow that was quick! 14 hour scare... glad you STI got found!

so what happened? o.O
Old 10-17-2009, 08:27 AM

ok here we go.... i had just gone on a cruise with my gf... i was leaving from tulare to come to work in sj... at 450 am i went out to my car which is in my gf's driveway.. i put my suitcase in my trunk and proceeded to get in and start it up... i was sittin there waiting to leave and i realized i forgot my phone inside.. the front door is located 15 ft from my car. i got out and ran inside and got my phone.. my phone was 6 ft inside the door.. the car was backed in the driveway.. as i was walking back out the door.. my car stalled.. i then opened the door as it was being restarted and i was about 8 ft away as the gassed it and drove away... i grabbed the keys to my gf car and chased them but they were out of sight by the time i hit the street i last saw them on... there was a sherrif right there i told them my gf address and what happened and they went there to talk to my gf.. i searched for about 25 min and couldnt find my car anywhere.. went back to the house and filled out a report... at 715am the same day my car was found parked at a church across town.. they had driven 40miles since taking it and all my stuff was gone... wallet, ipod, suitcase.. and they even took my pack of pictures of my gf and i from the cruise... the car was in the same shape it left in.. but all my stuff was gone and they kept my keys... thats the case.. car is back in sj now and hiding..

Lesson learned here- NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR KEYS IN THE CAR
Old 10-19-2009, 08:37 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
wow no good
Old 12-30-2009, 11:16 AM

Car Info: Ae86
Originally Posted by s33n
ok here we go.... i had just gone on a cruise with my gf... i was leaving from tulare to come to work in sj... at 450 am i went out to my car which is in my gf's driveway.. i put my suitcase in my trunk and proceeded to get in and start it up... i was sittin there waiting to leave and i realized i forgot my phone inside.. the front door is located 15 ft from my car. i got out and ran inside and got my phone.. my phone was 6 ft inside the door.. the car was backed in the driveway.. as i was walking back out the door.. my car stalled.. i then opened the door as it was being restarted and i was about 8 ft away as the gassed it and drove away... i grabbed the keys to my gf car and chased them but they were out of sight by the time i hit the street i last saw them on... there was a sherrif right there i told them my gf address and what happened and they went there to talk to my gf.. i searched for about 25 min and couldnt find my car anywhere.. went back to the house and filled out a report... at 715am the same day my car was found parked at a church across town.. they had driven 40miles since taking it and all my stuff was gone... wallet, ipod, suitcase.. and they even took my pack of pictures of my gf and i from the cruise... the car was in the same shape it left in.. but all my stuff was gone and they kept my keys... thats the case.. car is back in sj now and hiding..

Lesson learned here- NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR KEYS IN THE CAR
some kid must have been scoping you out.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:12 AM

Car Info: 07 sti lmtd #275
glad you found it in one piece my fellow bay area dweller-- ill second guess next time i think about keepin er runnin