So Cal Social experiment adult friend finder for 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 09:42 AM

Car Info: 11 DGM Hatch
think u will need reference photos to use if asked as well
Old 12-14-2009, 11:14 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
sweet ill butter up the girls then eddie and ruben get to have at it?
Old 12-14-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AKA Sigma Pi (Co-Driver)
sweet i am in $10.00 bucks
Old 12-14-2009, 02:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Lets set up the accounts this Saturday at Mike's!

Charge's AFF profile recomendations, part 1

Here are my suggestions, take them for what they're worth. This is in response to those who've been PM'ing me.

First...you need to choose a name. I'd avoid something to explicity myself. There's a lot of women on that site who are quite kinky in bed but rather reserved, even on the site. If you go that route, you may scare off a number of prospects. My choice was a rather simple name. Since most basic names have been chosen, you'll probably need to add numbers. Try to keep it simple, easy to read and easy to remember. Also, I made mine the same as a Yahoo email/IM, AIM and MSN/Hotmail account. More on that later.

So you choose your name and create your account. You also need a pic. No, you really do. You may get away without it, but you're really gonna increase the number of hits you get if you have a picture...no matter what you look like. For your front profile pic...make it a face shot. If for some reason you won't do that, get a body shot. But I strongly recommend a face shot. You can put other pics in your profile.

Now, your profile...fill the damn thing out. All of it. People want info on you. So fill it out. There's options of "rather not say"...avoid this on most questions. Especially the relationship status. If you want an affair, put you're married...there are people there looking for that. Many will hook up with people in relationships, but not married...but if it says "rather not say"...they assume married. Just be honest. Otherwise, you'll just end up wasting your time with people who'll walk away when they find out.

Ok...profiles...standard members(free members) usually can't view much on other peoples' profiles(women seem to be able to sometimes...but men generally can't). There's some exceptions. There's multiple levels of memberships. Silver can view all profiles...gold get extra options, and then there's premium. Any paid membership can pay more to allow standard members to be able to view and/or contact them. So...as most members are standard members...steer your profile towards them. All they see of your profile is your front pic, your age, location and the beginning of the headline for your profile. Your front pic will be sort of small, so keep that in mind. If you have a shot on a beach or something, crop it and zoom in, especially on your face. Otherwise people won't be able to see it. For your headline...I think you can see about 30 or so characters as a standard member...so make it descriptive of what you're looking for or about you. This is the only thing people will probably see if just browsing profiles.

Ok. Earlier...I mentioned making the name of your profile also the name of a Yahoo, AIM and MSN Messenger account. You can put your IM information in your profile in specific fields...but only gold members can see it...not even silver members. If you put that info in the other profile areas, AFF will see it and remove it(they review profiles). However, you can get around it. In my "about me" field, I put a sentence that mentions "you can find me just about anywhere on this profile name". I've had a number of hits off women who figured that was my AIM or Yahoo ID(run a client like GAIM to run all those clients at once, rather than running all the cumbersome IM clients independently...plus, you can keep your original IM's that you use for your friends running at the same time...I run a GAIM client for my AFF stuff on MSN, Yahoo, AIM and Google Msger and also run Yahoo and AIM under my person info at the same time). Remember...many women with standard memberships appear to be able to view profiles and will see that on yours.

So fill out the profiles in their entirety. Fill out the personality profile. Be honest on the physical profile. Don't leave anything blank. Also, submit the data accurately the first time. When you make a change, as a non-paid member, it can take up to two days for AFF to approve your profile change. In the meantime, you can't post on their forums or enter their chat rooms(more on that later). So be careful with the changes and think them through. Evaluate your whole profile before you make a change. Leaving inaccurate information in there will KILL your chances. If you say one thing in chat and a woman calls you on your profile saying something else...kiss your chances goodbye. It happens all the time.

Now, you can post a number of pics in your profile. So with the face shot preferably on the front, add a body shot or profile shot of some sort inside your profile. If you want nudes, that's the place to put them...but many women find them crude...so I'd keep them to yourself and just send them if she asks. I guess if you have something really impressive, you may get some hits...but also realize you may scare a few away.

Now, one last thing...for your pics...there's a link on the front page of AFF(under the Home section) about "Points"(left field, underneath the mail information). You can earn Points to do various things. The most economical is view profiles. 100 points gets you 1 credit. 1 credit will view a profile. 10 credits will allow you to contact a user. I managed to accumulate around 2000 credits. You earn them through a variety of ways. Posting pics(you must do it through the Points section to earn the points) will earn you a decent amount. Filling out various aspects of your profile will earn you some. Posting comments on the forums, on columns, voting on responses, etc....it's all explained there. This can let you view a limited number of profiles for free. You have to redeem the points...so be careful. As soon as you do, the next profiles you click on, you'll view and use the credit. Also...points take a while to appear. You won't get credit for the pictures until they are approved. So be weary how you use them.

I think this covers the basics on profiles. I'll post a follow up on using the forums and the chat room(my preferred route) to actually make contacts. I'll also explain winks and the like.

We'll need photos too, please feel free to link any photos of Ruben or Eddie and we'll build their profiles.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:44 PM
9 to 5 mod

well ill try to get eddie photos but he is either
A pointing
B doing teh V thing
C poking his cheek

In 99.9% of pictures of him
Old 12-14-2009, 07:56 PM

Car Info: 08 silver sti
i want in on this
Old 12-15-2009, 07:57 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
someone needs to bring a camera and a computer with photoshop and we can butter up the pictures!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:26 PM

Car Info: 2005 Acura RSX
Doesn't Alice usually have a lot of pictures?
Old 12-15-2009, 03:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
1. who is supplying the penislin afterwards
2. it works pretty good in Japan from what I have seen, not personal but a buddy on the ship has met 2 girls in the last 2 weeks, both hot, and both gave it up rather quickly. JDM FTW!!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 07:00 AM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Can I donate? I am curious to see if this stuff actually works. And... are you guys doing one account or two? Probably just one right now, right?

Originally Posted by oxym0120n
Doesn't Alice usually have a lot of pictures?
Hey there. How's it going? Long time, no see.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:31 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by VRT Gump
1. who is supplying the penislin afterwards
2. it works pretty good in Japan from what I have seen, not personal but a buddy on the ship has met 2 girls in the last 2 weeks, both hot, and both gave it up rather quickly. JDM FTW!!!!
wow that sounds freaking awesome!

Originally Posted by darkonion
Can I donate? I am curious to see if this stuff actually works. And... are you guys doing one account or two? Probably just one right now, right?

Hey there. How's it going? Long time, no see.
one account
Old 01-02-2010, 12:50 PM

Car Info: 11 DGM Hatch
wat happened to this?
Old 01-04-2010, 08:08 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
****, hope this didnt die. I wanted to hear the outcome
Old 01-04-2010, 08:13 AM
9 to 5 mod