<claping hands>

Val,

GET TO WORK!!!

PM me if you have questions.

- Alex
Old 01-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Val
VIP Member

Wow you guys are the best! (Moderator elect speech)

Thanks!

And sorry for the delayed response as I was in Vancouver and Seattle for the holidays.

Wow what can I say. The denizens of the true I-club have spoken. After many months and years of wreaking havoc and being SCIC's official funny guy, I am now the moderator of the original and best Impreza owners club. We can all stand proud today, because of what I am going to say to you guys.

THIS IS YOUR BOARD. Without you, the denizens of SCIC, this board would not work. THIS BOARD IS THE BOARD FOR ALL SUBARU ENTHUSIASTS IN SO CAL, (BAJA, LEGACY, WRX, RS, 360,) no matter what make/model/year/color/etc/ethnicity/male/female/*******/ etc!)

Without us (the posters), this board will not work whatsoever. What I am proposing is that this board be a board filled with anything So Cal related, because afterall, So Cal is a huge place. If you are going to post things that are related to So Cal, such as Rife Praza, or The Lakers, don't worry, the thread is going to stay put. I will not move it into OT, unless I find it necessary. Threads won't be locked unless someone is being nasty to someone in where their direction (such as sarcasm) is not detectable.

Why am I writing this?

Because, before the over zealous moderators (NOT YOU RICH, but maybe sometimes Ryan lol had destroyed the other board, we were one cohesive unit. A unit that had not broken up and went to other sites, also, a unit that had not gone off and created rebel sites such as SCSOT.com.

SCSOT.com is a pretty cool place, and has its place in SCIC, but its not for everyone who gets offended, (Milan's brain).

Anyways, here are my rules and agenda for this board:

1. Have fun.
2. Talk about Subarus.
3. Have fun.
4. Make this the best place for all of So Cal Subaru owners to enjoy.
5. Have fun.

If you can't follow the common sense rules, such as no flame wars and trolling then I am going to have to have a little talk with you. Remember, you guys make this place come alive.

OK?

Val

Attn:

Solidforce you are welcome here

PS. I take bribes :devil:
Old 01-06-2003, 12:25 PM
h2o

Thumbs up

Are you still going to be funny and cook for us?
Old 01-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Val
VIP Member

Dude I am always funny. I will cook for you **** guys still!

Val

Last edited by Val; 01-06-2003 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:28 PM

Car Info: 03 Sonic Yellow WRX Sedan
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
I love mexicans
mexican? WHERE?! *loading gun*

- Huy, here cuz Val advertised on NASDAQ about his moderator status and promise of ****-free actions.
Old 01-06-2003, 08:01 PM

Car Info: 03 Sonic Yellow WRX Sedan
Thumbs down

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
Only an anti-**** mod for semi-normal people, not losers and whiners
hmm, funny how the ignorant/ delusional haters never cease to follow me around and make sneid comments. is your life really that empty that you need to make such comments at me to feel better about yourself?
Old 01-07-2003, 10:03 AM
Modilator4Rife

Originally posted by DarriiffftaaHuy
hmm, funny how the ignorant/ delusional haters never cease to follow me around and make sneid comments. is your life really that empty that you need to make such comments at me to feel better about yourself?
It's snide not sneid. Get it right.
Old 01-07-2003, 10:45 AM
Val
VIP Member

Well depends on what your budget is. Vancouver is an amazing place that is amazingly cheap considering the exchange rate. When I was in downtown Vancouver, I stayed at the Hampton Suites, which cost $107 CDN, which roughly translates into $70 US. This place for a Hampton was very nice. It was your average hotel, but the workout/spa area had a breathtaking view of the city and its mountains.

One cool thing about Vancouver and I know that you are a poser snowboarder is that snowboarding at Grouse MTN is only 10 min away from Downtown. I didin't go snowboarding on this trip because I wanted to discover the city.

If you want to save money, I'd recommend you stay in Richmond, which is faily inexpensive. My room cost me $70 CDN, or $45 US a night. Richmond is kinda like Alhambra, and if you are sick of seeing stupid Asians like you see in LA and want something different (I am Asian BTW, so to those that don't know me, don't get offended).

Vancouver is a very nice place, very diverse with tons of hot Indian/European looking chicks!

Val

Quick Reply: So-Cal has spoken. Val is the mod.