My last "They didn't go moon trip".

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 04:33 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by samurai
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...=169737&page=3

here's my response to the no tire tracks and the pics you posted up. You essentially theorized that the photo on page 3 of the thread was a "tell-tale" sign that it was staged because of the lack of tire tracks.

The last post was in response to you theorizing that the lunar lander couldn't have gone to the moon because it looked like it couldn't go. You also went the extra mile calling it a POS which gave me ample reason to respond. That line of reasoning throws us back into the early 20th century when ppl assumed that the Flight at Kitty Hawk wouldn't happen because the plane didn't look like it would fly.
wait you are saying that is quality work?

the foot pad looks soooo half assed

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...-40-5918HR.jpg

scotch tape and styrafoam?
Old 09-04-2007, 04:33 PM
9 to 5 mod

its two on two
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
sigma pi, Ichinobu, samurai, Mr. Xevious*
Old 09-04-2007, 04:35 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
food for thought

Originally Posted by clavius.com
* The problem of scale. At the height of the Apollo project almost half a million people were working on it. Yet in over thirty years, not one of these half million people has come forward to say he was part of the conspiracy and provide incontestable evidence for it.

* Disgruntled employees. Loyalties change. Nobody fired during the Apollo project tried to retaliate against his former employer by revealing the dirty little secret.

* No evidence of reward. The hundreds of thousands of people who worked on the Apollo project are scattered across the country now, most of them enjoying retirement. Where is the evidence of the fantastic wealth resulting from their payoffs? Where are the mansions, the sports cars? In order for a payoff to be an incentive, it must be considerably more than what the payee would otherwise receive. It has to be appealing enough to squelch hundreds of thousands of consciences. And you have to be able to spend your reward, otherwise it's no incentive.

* No evidence of threat. Recall that the notions of death threats are purely conjecture. There is no evidence whatsoever of anyone being threatened with life or limb for spilling the beans. Nevertheless this is something that has to be believed in order for the conspiracy theory to work. See the discussion of Occam's Razor to understand why we must then dismiss theories than involve death threats.

* No posthumous revelations. Death threats don't work on people who are already dead or about to die. A substantial number of people who worked on the Apollo project have died. Yet among these, we find no safe deposit boxes with incriminating photos or documents, no accounts of deathbed confessions.

* No Boy Scouts. Where is NASA's Frank Serpico? Serpico was given considerable financial inducement to keep secret the corruption of the New York police. When that failed, he was nearly killed. Yet none of this prevented Serpico from doing what he felt was his duty.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:35 PM

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...=169737&page=3

here's my response to the no tire tracks and the pics you posted up. You essentially theorized that the photo on page 3 of the thread was a "tell-tale" sign that it was staged because of the tire tracks.

The last post was in response to you theorizing that the lunar lander couldn't have gone to the moon because it looked like it couldn't go. You also went the extra mile calling it a POS which gave me ample reason to respond.
Did you read this post. My first post was my reaction and then conclusion but this post starts from the begining and what lead me to call it a POS.

Not sure if you went through this one.

Mr. Xevious
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...88-11901HR.jpg

are you zooming in on the areas that we are talking about? or looking at the small imaging.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:39 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
food for thought
manhatten project aka the bomb was kept a secret pretty well
Old 09-04-2007, 04:41 PM

food for thought
Understand that mission control only saw what was on the screen. The developers just need to provide what they needed to.

There is an expression used in the military concerning top secret information. Need to Know. This security measure would elimanate the knowledge of the hundreds.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:44 PM
BanHammer™

Originally Posted by Ichinobu
Understand that mission control only saw what was on the screen. The developers just need to provide what they needed to.

There is an expression used in the military concerning top secret information. Need to Know. This security measure would elimanate the knowledge of the hundreds.
a conspiracy this large would be so wide spread that there would have to be someone that would blow the whistle by now.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:49 PM
9 to 5 mod

like iran contra?
Old 09-04-2007, 04:51 PM

a conspiracy this large would be so wide spread that there would have to be someone that would blow the whistle by now.
I have to agree with that which leads back to what got me going.

A while back are artcle stated that Armstrongs does not give interviews concerning the Apollo missions. When I heard that I'm thinking wait a minute. THis was the feat of the century and you don't want to talk about it? John Glenn was the man and he did half of what you did. 40 years later the information has to be declassified. It's on the net for everyone to see.

Hummmm?

Thats when I went to the web site and saw the LM. I zoomed in on the image and died.

That's what got me to wonder. All these years I just took it for granted and never question it.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:59 PM
BanHammer™

Originally Posted by sigma pi
like iran contra?
didn't someone blow the whistle on that?
Old 09-04-2007, 05:02 PM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
Lol the wrapped footpad. As a rule in thermal, we don't show bare metal in space or as little as possible. It is always covered with MLI. the exceptions are things that require range of motion such as hinges, and hinges of rotating arms. Look at a satellite when it goes into thermal vac. It is the biggest hack job you'll see but it gives the S/C adequate insulation.. I've helped technicians install the blankets and it is a LOT of work. Something that looks sooo simple will take hours. It doesn't have to look pretty to do its job. And for the record (and if you actually read my other posts), layers of kapton (MLI) are HELL when you try to bend it around sharp corners. That is the way I'd imagine it would look. But it does its job. It insulates the strut.

Last edited by samurai; 09-04-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:07 PM
9 to 5 mod

didn't someone blow the whistle on that?
yes

but big government conspiracies do exist is teh point on that

are there others or was this the only one?

i think that they can keep others under wraps

deep throat's identity was kept secret
until he died
Old 09-04-2007, 05:09 PM
BanHammer™

Originally Posted by sigma pi
yes

but big government conspiracies do exist is teh point on that

are there others or was this the only one?

i think that they can keep others under wraps

deep throat's identity was kept secret
until he died
1) SOMEONE did know about Iran Contra and they did tattle.

2) only two people knew who deep throat was previous to him coming out public with it. I think there would be more then 2 people involved with a conspiracy with the moon landing.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:10 PM
9 to 5 mod

Lol the wrapped footpad. As a rule in thermal, we don't show bare metal in space or as little as possible. It is always covered with MLI. the exceptions are things that require range of motion such as hinges, and hinges of rotating arms. Look at a satellite when it goes into thermal vac. It is the biggest hack job you'll see but it gives the S/C adequate insulation.. I've helped technicians install the blankets and it is a LOT of work. Something that looks sooo simple will take hours. It doesn't have to look pretty to do its job. And for the record (and if you actually read my other posts), layers of kapton (MLI) are HELL when you try to bend it around sharp corners. That is the way I'd imagine it would look. But it does its job. It insulates the strut.
why is half of it black and half not?
Old 09-04-2007, 05:10 PM
9 to 5 mod

1) SOMEONE did know about Iran Contra and they did tattle.

2) only two people knew who deep throat was previous to him coming out public with it. I think there would be more then 2 people involved with a conspiracy with the moon landing.
so you are saying iran contra is teh only government cospiracy ever? or the one they got caught on?

Quick Reply: My last "They didn't go moon trip".