You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Nasioc Hosted Tuner Meet/Greet(all cars are welcome please follow rules)
Date: 3/23/12 (friday) BIWEEKLY/ Everyother Friday
Location: Don Pericos (mexican restauran) 4701 White Ln # D, Bakersfield, CA 93309
Ph: (661) 832-3002
Subaru Summer Solstice 2012 Caravan
Date: June 24th
Time: Meet In am
We will be BBQing it up so.... if everyone can bring something that would be appriciated *don't be chintsy/cheap!*. We need a portable grill propane preferable for easy clean up.
Pinoyrukus - boombox, pop up shade 10x10, cooler. I'll bring some Hotlinks and buns along with ice for the cooler ^_^
Nasioc Hosted Canyon Run
If you would like me to Text you about upcoming meets (I would text 2-3days advance) please PM or email (email@example.com) with you name, number, car/color/model and I will add you to my mass text app. If you would like to be removed please do the same. Thanks!
Unofficial meets/ other car meets
Every sat night at In and out stockdale hwy. (all cars/makes go but some members like myself do not attend saturday nights)
*if you would like to add to this list pm or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. No horseplay at the buisness/parking lot we are at. No reving, burnouts and etc.
2. Support the buisness we are visiting buy food, beer, etc etc they are providing the parking area
3. No BASHING!!! We are here for one thing, to meet and greet Subaru owners. Don't bash or knock something you don't like its not your car. We are here to support our fellow subie owner.
4. Don't post about not going cause there's only 3-4 cars going. Who cares its probably less cause of your rants! Rain, snow , hail these meets will be held (except holidays)
5. Please try to be on time no one likes to be the lone gunman LOL
6. If you don't want a be there then don't go. We don't need Debbie downers/haters.
7. Invite you subie friends. The more the better
8. Cockyness/Arrogance is strictly prohibited!!!
9. Do not be offended if our group enforces these rules on you. If rules are consistently broken we may ask you to leave.
10. More rules to come
Ok guys so I keep seeing postings about how we never have a meet and greet blah bla bla blah but no one ever had the ***** to do something about it. Well.... Here i am . I made this new thread because audiosavy/brandon (nabisco) is not as active as he used to be. We decided to do it at 5pm. People have family, things to do on a weekend, bday parties, bbqs this time gives ample time for people to do whatever they want after. This will be updated every two weeks. Any input Let me know :banana: