How was Rife Praza?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2003, 03:15 PM
Val
VIP Member

You rock man! Ok, I'll take your word for it!

Val
Old 01-21-2003, 10:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: GC8 v5 Impreza
Re: I forgot

Originally posted by Night of Fire
Heres a decent pic .....
An Elise and you....aaaaaaawwwwwwwhawhaw....damn...
Old 01-21-2003, 11:28 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX | 95 GC
Question OT

ok, I'm an idiot, but what's cosplay??

and where's Rife Praza?

TIA. Sorry for the dumb questions.
Old 01-22-2003, 02:47 AM

Talking thanks

Well cosplay is basicly a bunch of people who like to go to Anime cons they dress up as their favorite anime charecters and you can go into shows and win prizes and be posted all over webpages.Getting comments and fansfrom people who like your talent and skill of making the costumes. Its really big in Japan and now here. It is fun and like any hobby pricey. There is a bad side to it as well fanboys stalkers and jealous *****es but if you dont let them bug you its all good.
Life Plaza: Well Life plaza is just one of the many little stores in the Diamond bar plaza. It is a great hang out to go to the big features there are AI Arcade infinity, Crepe Staion , Life plaza store, The Boat all good asian food resturant, Ten rens tea and lol The Young HO! There are more resturants and a big photo shop to take all the pics with your girls you could want. Or they will just drag you in to take pics. Its got the pool hall where all the fights start there was one last Friday night actually. Other than that its a cool place to go and stay all night long for a late hang out or a snack.

Thanks. That explains a lot. That explains the girl that used to work at Electronics Boutique over at Westside Pavillion and the guys that hung out when she worked. Interesting though. I like Anime and all, but I don't think I could see myself in a giant robot suit, hmmm maybe the guy in Ninja Scroll...

Hey, where in Diamond Bar is this Plaza? Sounds like a place my cousins and I could sneak off too when we are at one of our boring-*** family parties in that area.

thank you again.

PS: my guess is that your Brazilian.
Old 01-22-2003, 07:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: GC8 v5 Impreza
Getting comments and fansfrom people who like your talent and skill of making the costumes. Its really big in Japan and now here.
Wait, you make these costumes? You must have aced home economics class in elementary school. I always thought you bought those things...
Old 01-23-2003, 12:32 AM
Val
VIP Member

WOW WHAT A SMALL WORLD

My apologies as I didnt' get a chance to reply to this thread that I had created! I was in San Jose at eBay for a meeting.

Welcome Kitty!

All I can say is WOW. Like every stalker out on the Internet, I have become your fan! Anyways, enough of me scaring you away, the fact that you came on this board is cool enough!

Anyways, I think your costumes rock! It definately shows the creative talent that it takes to create those freakin' costumes. Anyways, just to let you know, I am not a bandwagon anime fan, cause I am a stalker of yours, but I was hardcore into Ranma (and OAVs), Tenchi Muyo, Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, Crying Freeman, etc, but during the day, I didn't know Cosplay existed. had I known, you would have seen me dressed up as Happosai or Genma as they are my faves!

I think it's cool that you are into cars and stuff, maybe you should make a visit to one of our RIFE meets! We meet every Sunday and I am sure if you brought 8 x 10's along, people would ask you for your autograph! LOL

Look I am so much a fan of Ranma, I even named my car Shampoo, cause it's blue! Anyways, I'll bring my shampoo drawing one of these days. Jeez I sound like a freaking dork.

I think you might be:

Hindi
Portugese
Lebanese/Spanish

Val

CODEWORD:

FRAKK'S 2.5 In.

Last edited by Val; 01-23-2003 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01-23-2003, 09:28 AM

Originally posted by Val
I think it's cool that you are into cars and stuff, maybe you should make a visit to one of our RIFE meets! We meet every Sunday and I am sure if you brought 8 x 10's along, people would ask you for your autograph! LOL

Val

CODEWORD:

FRAKK'S 2.5 In.
what time on Sunday?

me personally, I would like to see her as the girl from "Riding Bean". girls & guns. yummm

OT: anyone know if there was anymore to that movie. "Riding Bean"?

Quick Reply: How was Rife Praza?