Ferrari Challenge at (Sear's Point) Infineon Raceway THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 02:53 PM

Arrow Ferrari Challenge at (Sear's Point) Infineon Raceway THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know about this event that is coming up this weekend!!!!! I'll be there for sure, I go to all the sweet events there. Hoping to get some great photograph's and video, maybe one of the Ferrari's owner's would be ever so nice as to take me on a ride along. Admission is only $20 and parking is free. This is a FNA (Ferrari of North America) sponsored event, so that means there should be a ton of amazing cars there. Saturday would probably be the best day to go, but the event will last Friday through Sunday. Get details at www.infineonraceway.com or www.ferrarichallenge.com
Hope to see some Suby people there.
Later,
Anthony
Old 05-10-2006, 03:04 PM

Car Info: Legs.
Originally Posted by aroggio
Just wanted to let everyone know about this event that is coming up this weekend!!!!! I'll be there for sure, I go to all the sweet events there. Hoping to get some great photograph's and video, maybe one of the Ferrari's owner's would be ever so nice as to take me on a ride along. Admission is only $20 and parking is free. This is a FNA (Ferrari of North America) sponsored event, so that means there should be a ton of amazing cars there. Saturday would probably be the best day to go, but the event will last Friday through Sunday. Get details at www.infineonraceway.com or www.ferrarichallenge.com
Later,
Anthony

how dare you tempt me... i was like OOOH im gonna go, until i realized it's in nor cal
Old 05-10-2006, 03:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: rx8
ill go if you pick me up
Old 05-10-2006, 03:44 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Later,
Anthony
im glad im not the only one that calls it sears point still
Old 05-10-2006, 06:43 PM

It will always be Sear's Point to me. As for being up here in Nor-cal, all the more reason to go for a nice long drive.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:39 AM

Car Info: '02 WRX Wagon
It will always be Sear's Point to me. As for being up here in Nor-cal, all the more reason to go for a nice long drive.
Who is Sear and why does he have a point ?
Old 05-16-2006, 06:49 PM

That is an outstanding question, I wonder............

Originally Posted by ClavoWRX
Who is Sear and why does he have a point ?