Go Back   i-Club > Regional Forums > SoCal
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to I-Club!
Welcome to I-Club,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!


Reply
 
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2005, 06:45 PM   #346
VIP Member
Personal Sales Rating: (9)
 
c279a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ?
Drives : FORD PINTO
Posts: 12,250
Points: 12,135, Level: 72
Points: 12,135, Level: 72 Points: 12,135, Level: 72 Points: 12,135, Level: 72
Level up: 22%, 315 to go!
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Daily Activity: 0%
Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to c279a
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLITZSTI
soggy leghumping ruben?

eeeew... i just threw up

oh what.....note to self, carry rolled up newspaper to smack the leghumper...
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:08 PM   #347
Token Toyota Mod
Personal Sales Rating: (50)

 
soggynoodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: norcal inside of nippon
Drives : Overpriced Golf
Posts: 52,394
Points: 40,409, Level: 100
Points: 40,409, Level: 100 Points: 40,409, Level: 100 Points: 40,409, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 to go!
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Daily Activity: 3.3%
Daily Activity: 3.3% Daily Activity: 3.3% Daily Activity: 3.3%
Send a message via AIM to soggynoodles
Quote:
Originally Posted by c279a
oh what.....note to self, carry rolled up newspaper to smack the leghumper...
start with **** *****
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:59 AM   #348
VIP Member
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

 
LifePlaza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Teh Phantom Zone
Drives : 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Posts: 12,414
franco.ruiz.3572@facebook.com www.linkedin.com/pub/franco-ruiz/44/b6/318/
Points: 43,776, Level: 100
Points: 43,776, Level: 100 Points: 43,776, Level: 100 Points: 43,776, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 to go!
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Daily Activity: 1.6%
Daily Activity: 1.6% Daily Activity: 1.6% Daily Activity: 1.6%
I am teh faster

HyperKansaiMr2: mike need a favor need you to delete th poll I just posted
HyperKansaiMr2: the juan about john
HyperKansaiMr2: please
HyperKansaiMr2: thanks
D Duval 059: why
D Duval 059: is he *****ing
HyperKansaiMr2: yes
HyperKansaiMr2: crying
HyperKansaiMr2: whimpering
HyperKansaiMr2: complaing because he's fat and that I took it too far
D Duval 059: ill sticky it
HyperKansaiMr2: lol
D Duval 059: k done
D Duval 059: check it
HyperKansaiMr2: werd!
HyperKansaiMr2: **** his feelings this is i club
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:02 AM   #349
VIP Member
Personal Sales Rating: (2)
 
BLITZSTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: WATCH OUT FOR THE SCIC SNITCH!!!
Drives : .
Posts: 10,752
Points: 10,790, Level: 68
Points: 10,790, Level: 68 Points: 10,790, Level: 68 Points: 10,790, Level: 68
Level up: 85%, 60 to go!
Level up: 85% Level up: 85% Level up: 85%
Daily Activity: 3.6%
Daily Activity: 3.6% Daily Activity: 3.6% Daily Activity: 3.6%
Exclamation blitz vs lifeplaza

^^^^

the other part of this conversation. fairly lengthy but a good read. ownage is like a fine wine.. it takes time to 'age'

mad props to franko for falling into the trap....

*******


HyperKansaiMr2: stuck up OC piece of trash
AGENTBLUE1234567: oc?
AGENTBLUE1234567: gaycarlo??
HyperKansaiMr2: talking about you foo
HyperKansaiMr2: you never go to the meets
HyperKansaiMr2: so we decided to ban Dromo Juan events with you
AGENTBLUE1234567: im referring to this *******
AGENTBLUE1234567: HyperKansaiMr2: you'll have to wait for luis since you never go to the meets
AGENTBLUE1234567: ban dromo juan.. you dicks
HyperKansaiMr2: sorry we decided to add wieght restrictions make it more even
AGENTBLUE1234567: eddies just mad because no matter what i still beat him... even with the 30 pound weight advantage
AGENTBLUE1234567: not like you are going this weekend.. youre going to 'seven *****' right
HyperKansaiMr2: then to dromo after with my friends
HyperKansaiMr2: you know I-club
HyperKansaiMr2: remember them?
HyperKansaiMr2: you used to hang out with us
AGENTBLUE1234567: you focker
HyperKansaiMr2: but not anymore
AGENTBLUE1234567: **********
AGENTBLUE1234567: i'll see guys around 6
HyperKansaiMr2: no you won't
HyperKansaiMr2: I just reserved a special event for us
HyperKansaiMr2: I won't tell you what time
AGENTBLUE1234567: idiot i can always call dromo
AGENTBLUE1234567: special event my ***
HyperKansaiMr2: ok the topic of today is Why doesn't BLITZSTI come to our meets outside of 714
AGENTBLUE1234567: you made a poll
AGENTBLUE1234567: you ***
AGENTBLUE1234567: such a dick
HyperKansaiMr2: hahahaha
AGENTBLUE1234567: you know that really hurt my feelings
AGENTBLUE1234567: i havent been feeling to good lately
HyperKansaiMr2: this is just to hold us down since luis is sending me picture that you'll have fun with
HyperKansaiMr2: o_O?
HyperKansaiMr2: maybe its from not drinking coffee
AGENTBLUE1234567: yeah... works been a real ***** and now you have to keep going with this pick on me ****
HyperKansaiMr2: lol
HyperKansaiMr2: wwwhhhaaaaaaa
AGENTBLUE1234567: im serious
AGENTBLUE1234567: theres time for fun but sometimes you take it too far
AGENTBLUE1234567: im pretty upset about this
HyperKansaiMr2: relax d00d
AGENTBLUE1234567: no i wont
AGENTBLUE1234567: every since i moved away ive been really depressed
HyperKansaiMr2: why?
AGENTBLUE1234567: i cant hang out as much and now you keep harassing me about it
HyperKansaiMr2: lol
HyperKansaiMr2: don't sweat it
AGENTBLUE1234567: i dont find it funny
HyperKansaiMr2: why?
HyperKansaiMr2: why do you think every weekend all of us make a trek out to HB?
HyperKansaiMr2: why do you think we spend more than 25 bucks at dromo?
HyperKansaiMr2: a lot of us are poor yo
AGENTBLUE1234567: trek down to hb to give me shiet.. so you can take a dump at my house and dont flush
HyperKansaiMr2: hahahha
HyperKansaiMr2: that was seri
HyperKansaiMr2: not me
AGENTBLUE1234567: seri my ***... homegirl doesnt ****..
HyperKansaiMr2: yeah she does ask mike
HyperKansaiMr2: he'll tell you what smelled and saw
AGENTBLUE1234567: im actually thinking of selling the car... or going back to stock
HyperKansaiMr2: oh gaws i-club withdrawls
AGENTBLUE1234567: naw.. im growing up
AGENTBLUE1234567: need to think about other things
HyperKansaiMr2: lol that's my line
AGENTBLUE1234567: doesnt help when you pick on me
HyperKansaiMr2: lisa always gives me sheit for coming out spending money blah blah blah
HyperKansaiMr2: I tell her if you want our relationship to work, I have to do this
HyperKansaiMr2: she has her shopping, buying hand bags and shoes and shiet
HyperKansaiMr2: I have my friends
HyperKansaiMr2: if you've been feeling this way lately you should tell us
HyperKansaiMr2: or me at least so I can let off
AGENTBLUE1234567: i understand.. but you picking on me is not funny anymore. in fact its getting old. this daily bombardment is wearing my patience
HyperKansaiMr2: who did I pick on yesterday?
AGENTBLUE1234567: eds mole...
HyperKansaiMr2: I picked on everyjuan on wednesday
AGENTBLUE1234567: hes norcal.. no biggie.. hes useless to us
AGENTBLUE1234567: he doesnt live down here or hang out with us
HyperKansaiMr2: just gave you shiet for taking down the seri pics
AGENTBLUE1234567: and ruined my day
HyperKansaiMr2: then the last couple of weeks was turdben
AGENTBLUE1234567: showing my fat pictures
HyperKansaiMr2: what?
HyperKansaiMr2: I have juan picture of you
AGENTBLUE1234567: so let me ask you a question.
AGENTBLUE1234567: do you feel bad at all for making fun of me?
HyperKansaiMr2: hmmm sometimes, then I wait for you to get me back
AGENTBLUE1234567: just sometimes?
AGENTBLUE1234567: i mean do0d... people have feelings
HyperKansaiMr2: and being on here you need to have thick skin
HyperKansaiMr2: brb gotta upload the mole pics
AGENTBLUE1234567: thick skin is one thing.. but franko... sometimes you take it too far
HyperKansaiMr2: well if it makes you feel better I won't bash you anymore
AGENTBLUE1234567: can you recant you poll then?
HyperKansaiMr2: Mike online I'll ask him to delete it
AGENTBLUE1234567: ok
AGENTBLUE1234567: btw this is going on the aim thread.
HyperKansaiMr2: fine
HyperKansaiMr2: be that way
HyperKansaiMr2: jerk
AGENTBLUE1234567: ok good.. because i just wanted to make you feel bad..
HyperKansaiMr2: never cybering with you again
AGENTBLUE1234567: im not even upset
AGENTBLUE1234567: hahaha
HyperKansaiMr2: bah!
AGENTBLUE1234567: i just wanted to fock with you
AGENTBLUE1234567: thanks for playing
AGENTBLUE1234567: +1 for 'diet john'
AGENTBLUE1234567: 0 for frank-oh-oh
HyperKansaiMr2: hahahah
HyperKansaiMr2: haarrr
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:05 AM   #350
VIP Member
Personal Sales Rating: (2)
 
BLITZSTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: WATCH OUT FOR THE SCIC SNITCH!!!
Drives : .
Posts: 10,752
Points: 10,790, Level: 68
Points: 10,790, Level: 68 Points: 10,790, Level: 68 Points: 10,790, Level: 68
Level up: 85%, 60 to go!
Level up: 85% Level up: 85% Level up: 85%
Daily Activity: 3.6%
Daily Activity: 3.6% Daily Activity: 3.6% Daily Activity: 3.6%
HyperKansaiMr2: lol
HyperKansaiMr2: funny shiet
HyperKansaiMr2: I got pwned good
AGENTBLUE1234567: hahahaah
AGENTBLUE1234567: thanks... i try
HyperKansaiMr2: well any way I'm asking all of I club to vote on your thread
HyperKansaiMr2: please browse all the forums you find a thread about you
AGENTBLUE1234567: hahaha...
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:08 AM   #351
Token Toyota Mod
Personal Sales Rating: (50)

 
soggynoodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: norcal inside of nippon
Drives : Overpriced Golf
Posts: 52,394
Points: 40,409, Level: 100
Points: 40,409, Level: 100 Points: 40,409, Level: 100 Points: 40,409, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 to go!
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Daily Activity: 3.3%
Daily Activity: 3.3% Daily Activity: 3.3% Daily Activity: 3.3%
Send a message via AIM to soggynoodles
oh the carnage.

Last edited by soggynoodles; 10-07-2005 at 10:11 AM.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:15 AM   #352
9 to 5 mod
Personal Sales Rating: (6)
 
sigma pi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chavez Ravine
Drives : 03 Impreza WRX
Posts: 57,035
ricflairw000 mikemimages
Points: 105,159, Level: 100
Points: 105,159, Level: 100 Points: 105,159, Level: 100 Points: 105,159, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 to go!
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Daily Activity: 65.1%
Daily Activity: 65.1% Daily Activity: 65.1% Daily Activity: 65.1%
Send a message via AIM to sigma pi
AGENTBLUE1234567: trek down to hb to give me shiet.. so you can take a dump at my house and dont flush
HyperKansaiMr2: hahahha
HyperKansaiMr2: that was seri
HyperKansaiMr2: not me
AGENTBLUE1234567: seri my ***... homegirl doesnt ****..
HyperKansaiMr2: yeah she does ask mike


yeah its bad kevin back me up on this
Online
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:20 AM   #353
VIP Member
Personal Sales Rating: (2)
 
hey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: EALA
Drives : Giant Bowery '84
Posts: 11,584
Points: 21,012, Level: 91
Points: 21,012, Level: 91 Points: 21,012, Level: 91 Points: 21,012, Level: 91
Level up: 33%, 338 to go!
Level up: 33% Level up: 33% Level up: 33%
Daily Activity: 4.3%
Daily Activity: 4.3% Daily Activity: 4.3% Daily Activity: 4.3%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigma pi
AGENTBLUE1234567: trek down to hb to give me shiet.. so you can take a dump at my house and dont flush
HyperKansaiMr2: hahahha
HyperKansaiMr2: that was seri
HyperKansaiMr2: not me
AGENTBLUE1234567: seri my ***... homegirl doesnt ****..
HyperKansaiMr2: yeah she does ask mike


yeah its bad kevin back me up on this
Smells like spinach.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 05:52 PM   #354
VIP Member
Personal Sales Rating: (0)
 
gc8 pimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: teh OC
Drives : GC8 v5 Impreza
Posts: 1,106
Points: 8,390, Level: 61
Points: 8,390, Level: 61 Points: 8,390, Level: 61 Points: 8,390, Level: 61
Level up: 80%, 60 to go!
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Daily Activity: 0%
Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to gc8 pimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLITZSTI
^^^^

the other part of this conversation. fairly lengthy but a good read. ownage is like a fine wine.. it takes time to 'age'

mad props to franko for falling into the trap....

*******


HyperKansaiMr2: stuck up OC piece of trash
AGENTBLUE1234567: oc?
AGENTBLUE1234567: gaycarlo??
HyperKansaiMr2: talking about you foo
HyperKansaiMr2: you never go to the meets
HyperKansaiMr2: so we decided to ban Dromo Juan events with you
AGENTBLUE1234567: im referring to this *******
AGENTBLUE1234567: HyperKansaiMr2: you'll have to wait for luis since you never go to the meets
AGENTBLUE1234567: ban dromo juan.. you dicks
HyperKansaiMr2: sorry we decided to add wieght restrictions make it more even
AGENTBLUE1234567: eddies just mad because no matter what i still beat him... even with the 30 pound weight advantage
AGENTBLUE1234567: not like you are going this weekend.. youre going to 'seven *****' right
HyperKansaiMr2: then to dromo after with my friends
HyperKansaiMr2: you know I-club
HyperKansaiMr2: remember them?
HyperKansaiMr2: you used to hang out with us
AGENTBLUE1234567: you focker
HyperKansaiMr2: but not anymore
AGENTBLUE1234567: **********
AGENTBLUE1234567: i'll see guys around 6
HyperKansaiMr2: no you won't
HyperKansaiMr2: I just reserved a special event for us
HyperKansaiMr2: I won't tell you what time
AGENTBLUE1234567: idiot i can always call dromo
AGENTBLUE1234567: special event my ***
HyperKansaiMr2: ok the topic of today is Why doesn't BLITZSTI come to our meets outside of 714
AGENTBLUE1234567: you made a poll
AGENTBLUE1234567: you ***
AGENTBLUE1234567: such a dick
HyperKansaiMr2: hahahaha
AGENTBLUE1234567: you know that really hurt my feelings
AGENTBLUE1234567: i havent been feeling to good lately
HyperKansaiMr2: this is just to hold us down since luis is sending me picture that you'll have fun with
HyperKansaiMr2: o_O?
HyperKansaiMr2: maybe its from not drinking coffee
AGENTBLUE1234567: yeah... works been a real ***** and now you have to keep going with this pick on me ****
HyperKansaiMr2: lol
HyperKansaiMr2: wwwhhhaaaaaaa
AGENTBLUE1234567: im serious
AGENTBLUE1234567: theres time for fun but sometimes you take it too far
AGENTBLUE1234567: im pretty upset about this
HyperKansaiMr2: relax d00d
AGENTBLUE1234567: no i wont
AGENTBLUE1234567: every since i moved away ive been really depressed
HyperKansaiMr2: why?
AGENTBLUE1234567: i cant hang out as much and now you keep harassing me about it
HyperKansaiMr2: lol
HyperKansaiMr2: don't sweat it
AGENTBLUE1234567: i dont find it funny
HyperKansaiMr2: why?
HyperKansaiMr2: why do you think every weekend all of us make a trek out to HB?
HyperKansaiMr2: why do you think we spend more than 25 bucks at dromo?
HyperKansaiMr2: a lot of us are poor yo
AGENTBLUE1234567: trek down to hb to give me shiet.. so you can take a dump at my house and dont flush
HyperKansaiMr2: hahahha
HyperKansaiMr2: that was seri
HyperKansaiMr2: not me
AGENTBLUE1234567: seri my ***... homegirl doesnt ****..
HyperKansaiMr2: yeah she does ask mike
HyperKansaiMr2: he'll tell you what smelled and saw
AGENTBLUE1234567: im actually thinking of selling the car... or going back to stock
HyperKansaiMr2: oh gaws i-club withdrawls
AGENTBLUE1234567: naw.. im growing up
AGENTBLUE1234567: need to think about other things
HyperKansaiMr2: lol that's my line
AGENTBLUE1234567: doesnt help when you pick on me
HyperKansaiMr2: lisa always gives me sheit for coming out spending money blah blah blah
HyperKansaiMr2: I tell her if you want our relationship to work, I have to do this
HyperKansaiMr2: she has her shopping, buying hand bags and shoes and shiet
HyperKansaiMr2: I have my friends
HyperKansaiMr2: if you've been feeling this way lately you should tell us
HyperKansaiMr2: or me at least so I can let off
AGENTBLUE1234567: i understand.. but you picking on me is not funny anymore. in fact its getting old. this daily bombardment is wearing my patience
HyperKansaiMr2: who did I pick on yesterday?
AGENTBLUE1234567: eds mole...
HyperKansaiMr2: I picked on everyjuan on wednesday
AGENTBLUE1234567: hes norcal.. no biggie.. hes useless to us
AGENTBLUE1234567: he doesnt live down here or hang out with us
HyperKansaiMr2: just gave you shiet for taking down the seri pics
AGENTBLUE1234567: and ruined my day
HyperKansaiMr2: then the last couple of weeks was turdben
AGENTBLUE1234567: showing my fat pictures
HyperKansaiMr2: what?
HyperKansaiMr2: I have juan picture of you
AGENTBLUE1234567: so let me ask you a question.
AGENTBLUE1234567: do you feel bad at all for making fun of me?
HyperKansaiMr2: hmmm sometimes, then I wait for you to get me back
AGENTBLUE1234567: just sometimes?
AGENTBLUE1234567: i mean do0d... people have feelings
HyperKansaiMr2: and being on here you need to have thick skin
HyperKansaiMr2: brb gotta upload the mole pics
AGENTBLUE1234567: thick skin is one thing.. but franko... sometimes you take it too far
HyperKansaiMr2: well if it makes you feel better I won't bash you anymore
AGENTBLUE1234567: can you recant you poll then?
HyperKansaiMr2: Mike online I'll ask him to delete it
AGENTBLUE1234567: ok
AGENTBLUE1234567: btw this is going on the aim thread.
HyperKansaiMr2: fine
HyperKansaiMr2: be that way
HyperKansaiMr2: jerk
AGENTBLUE1234567: ok good.. because i just wanted to make you feel bad..
HyperKansaiMr2: never cybering with you again
AGENTBLUE1234567: im not even upset
AGENTBLUE1234567: hahaha
HyperKansaiMr2: bah!
AGENTBLUE1234567: i just wanted to fock with you
AGENTBLUE1234567: thanks for playing
AGENTBLUE1234567: +1 for 'diet john'
AGENTBLUE1234567: 0 for frank-oh-oh
HyperKansaiMr2: hahahah
HyperKansaiMr2: haarrr
lol...what a *****. haaaaaaaar!
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:25 PM   #355
9 to 5 mod
Personal Sales Rating: (6)
 
sigma pi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chavez Ravine
Drives : 03 Impreza WRX
Posts: 57,035
ricflairw000 mikemimages
Points: 105,159, Level: 100
Points: 105,159, Level: 100 Points: 105,159, Level: 100 Points: 105,159, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 to go!
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Daily Activity: 65.1%
Daily Activity: 65.1% Daily Activity: 65.1% Daily Activity: 65.1%
Send a message via AIM to sigma pi
MrCusco: what pics u talking about?
D Duval 059: the avatar ones
D Duval 059: what the thread is about
MrCusco: oh
Online
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:28 PM   #356
VIP Member
Personal Sales Rating: (9)
 
c279a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ?
Drives : FORD PINTO
Posts: 12,250
Points: 12,135, Level: 72
Points: 12,135, Level: 72 Points: 12,135, Level: 72 Points: 12,135, Level: 72
Level up: 22%, 315 to go!
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Daily Activity: 0%
Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to c279a
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigma pi
MrCusco: what pics u talking about?
D Duval 059: the avatar ones
D Duval 059: what the thread is about
MrCusco: oh

MrCusco: what pics u talking about?
D Duval 059: the avatar ones
MrCusco: oh
D Duval 059: what the thread is about
MrCusco: u didn't copy this conversation right....
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:45 AM   #357
VIP Member
Personal Sales Rating: (9)
 
c279a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ?
Drives : FORD PINTO
Posts: 12,250
Points: 12,135, Level: 72
Points: 12,135, Level: 72 Points: 12,135, Level: 72 Points: 12,135, Level: 72
Level up: 22%, 315 to go!
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Daily Activity: 0%
Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to c279a
Soggynoodles: http://www.shoplaser.com/index.html
Soggynoodles: hahahahaa
MrCusco: lol...that's gay
Soggynoodles: haha pimp!
MrCusco: more crap for the ricers
Soggynoodles: haha
Soggynoodles: it's dope
MrCusco: u going to put one on ur car??
Soggynoodles: HELL YES!!
MrCusco: RICER
Soggynoodles: HAHAHA
Soggynoodles: damn straight
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:50 AM   #358
Registered User
Personal Sales Rating: (1)
 
samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Union City/San Diego, CA USA
Drives : The Thundercougarfalconbird
Posts: 4,685
Points: 10,570, Level: 68
Points: 10,570, Level: 68 Points: 10,570, Level: 68 Points: 10,570, Level: 68
Level up: 30%, 280 to go!
Level up: 30% Level up: 30% Level up: 30%
Daily Activity: 0%
Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0% Daily Activity: 0%
all i can say is.. woo woooooooo!

Tim
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:10 AM   #359
Token Toyota Mod
Personal Sales Rating: (50)

 
soggynoodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: norcal inside of nippon
Drives : Overpriced Golf
Posts: 52,394
Points: 40,409, Level: 100
Points: 40,409, Level: 100 Points: 40,409, Level: 100 Points: 40,409, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 to go!
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Daily Activity: 3.3%
Daily Activity: 3.3% Daily Activity: 3.3% Daily Activity: 3.3%
Send a message via AIM to soggynoodles
Quote:
Originally Posted by c279a
Soggynoodles: http://www.shoplaser.com/index.html
Soggynoodles: hahahahaa
MrCusco: lol...that's gay
Soggynoodles: haha pimp!
MrCusco: more crap for the ricers
Soggynoodles: haha
Soggynoodles: it's dope
MrCusco: u going to put one on ur car??
Soggynoodles: HELL YES!!
MrCusco: RICER
Soggynoodles: HAHAHA
Soggynoodles: damn straight
wooo woooo!!!
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:11 AM   #360
Registered User
Personal Sales Rating: (0)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I gotta have more cow bell!!!!
Drives : 05 STi
Posts: 9,225
Points: 9,253, Level: 64
Points: 9,253, Level: 64 Points: 9,253, Level: 64 Points: 9,253, Level: 64
Level up: 68%, 97 to go!
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Daily Activity: 1.1%
Daily Activity: 1.1% Daily Activity: 1.1% Daily Activity: 1.1%
Send a message via AIM to 1reguL8NSTi
Quote:
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
wooo woooo!!!
I just ordered one for the Prelude. So fitting.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:11 AM
I-Club
Subaru WRX




Paid Advertisement
 
 
 
Reply

Tags
aim, conversations, coversations, eggsma, eggsmadedaily, guywongsta, ilostthepwtomysn, im, itzian, jdm, lulu8e77, nancychui33, pwned, spicy, xaniflex


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

-= NOT AUTHORIZED OR APPROVED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH SUBARU OF AMERICA OR FUJI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. =-