Anyone want to pickup these parts?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 08:52 AM

Car Info: 2.5RS
Anyone want to pickup these parts?

I need major $$$ to cover college and personal/X-mas expenses...I have some stuff I'd like to sell.

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, PLEASE EMAIL ME (see bottom of post for address).....I WILL DETERMINE DIBS IN ORDER OF EMAILS SENT/RECEIVED.

A. WRX 6-CD changer. Bought it but never had time to install. $100.00.

B. Whiteline front strut bar from my GC8 (don't know if goes on WRX GD?). Reversed to go behind factory top mount or airbox. Adjustable. $70.00

C. AutoArt 1:18 scale GC8 WRX Type R Yellow coupe. New in box. $40.00

D. [Maybe] Yakima RS coupe roof rack setup...mounts 4 snowboards, etc etc... Bought used; I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm broke and got no time to hit the mtns, so if you're interested, ask. $300.00 the set.

E. Prodrive/STi SWRT dress shirt (like the one Petter Solberg wore when we saw him @ Rim of the World Rally). Embroidered giant SWRT logo on back, and STi/Prodrive on sleeves & front (I think there's a pic somewhere on swrt.com store). Brand new never worn. $20.00

***So Cal PICKUP ONLY or I can bring'm to Sunday Dec 15 Hollywood Park Autocross if you want to meet there.

I'm really busy with school so might not answer your posts very quick. So bear with my delayed response if you want to buy. Thanks for your viewing, interest, and cooperation!

--Long
longusdinh@hotmail.com