Summers here and the CRIME begins

Old 06-23-2004, 11:54 AM

Car Info: RS
Angry Summers here and the CRIME begins

Well, last night I was on my way home at about 11pm. Didn't really pay to much attention to the area around me until someone made me notice them. Well, i get off the highway and this old 80's (?) grey nissan sentra blows by me. I think nothing of and and continue my way home. Well I decided to take another route home so I hit the right blinker and move bullet over to the right lane to turn on the next block. Well the car that zoomed passed me was about 2 car lengths ahead of me and decided to turn the same direction. THis point i am not paying attention until this idiot made it known..Get this..well their is a 4way stop sign and i need to turn right. As i head to the corner i noticed the street didn't have any traffice what so ever. I was like what the hell I know i just saw a car turn down this street. So, now i am thinking am i smoking crack. Ok so i turn right and all of a sudden i pass the car parked on the right side of the street parked with his lights turned off and it seemed noone was in the car. So i keep driving not really focusing just trippin out at this point. SO then i see headlights turn on behind me and now i am being followed what the hell! so i decide to see if this idiot is following me ..so i pull off a non turn signal left and he goes straight. so i am like ok he is just lost or something. so the next block i turn right and come to the next 4 way. guess what he's there waiting on me! what the fluff. so i wait at the sign til he pulls into the intersection. i gaze at him and their is some tall black guy with his seat all the way back so his head in in the rear window and he looks my direction. i stare at him and was like o this idiot wants my car or something? jacker maybe or late night car theif. SO i drive straight to the next block.but i do it slowly to see what he does. i can see that he turns right at the next block and i assume heads down the street i am heading..but, the subaru is damn fast so i shoot down the street and make a right then another right and punched the sh#$#$ out her..whoa nelly he are hitting 50mph+ down the street. then i see a cop at the corner of fluff i might have been busted but he kept going..whew..so i head another direction for 10 mins turn off the lights and wait to see if i am being followed.. no luck guy is gone.. so i head another way home looking for this guy so that way i can get my bat in my trunk ready. i made sure i was in a lit area and had my car running just incase things get ugly. and to no luck nada. so i go home and trip out. so heads up fellas summer is here!!!!
Old 06-23-2004, 11:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 wrx WRBlue ~v34 sold/ 05evo MR ^_^
where do you live?
Old 06-23-2004, 12:01 PM

reside

In Daly City
Old 06-23-2004, 12:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
thats to long... i think your smoking crack

lol,
edgar,
Old 06-23-2004, 12:23 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
or, he actually could be lost.

black dude in old car /= carjacker. geez
Old 06-23-2004, 12:24 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Ok so you see some guy going similar directions as you and he checks out your car and you start driving like a crazy person and think you are being followed? You smoking dope man? Seriously cause you are paranoid...

but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. And you are dead on about crime awareness. I won't be pulling into my apartment complex with my stereo on and once my wheels are on I will be keeping a much closer eye on my car. Crime rates jump about this time. Damn bored high school kids. Good looking out man.

I am going to have to start researching alarms...how much does a good alarm with remote start go for these days installed?
Old 06-23-2004, 12:40 PM

guy

No, He waited for me at the first 4 way stop and turned off his lights and ducked down. Then when i passed by he turned on his lights and followed me. The street i was headed down has no homes what so ever just some old warehouses..That's what made me think i was being followed..Every where i turned he was there..I think that's odd and to slow up and see which direction i was headed and some how seemed to be there! crack no..paranoid no..he was following me. no doubt about that.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Ever heard of a carriage return?

-Brian
Old 06-23-2004, 03:31 PM

Talking guy

I've heard of the ENTER button..hummm
Old 06-23-2004, 03:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
engrish?
Old 06-23-2004, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Attached Thumbnails Summers here and the CRIME begins-typewriter.jpg  
Old 06-23-2004, 03:56 PM
VIP Member

Hey, where exactly in Daly City are you? I frequent DC and wouldn't want anyone screwing with my car.

:banana:
Old 06-23-2004, 04:02 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
ouch... my head hurts. i think i need glasses

i guess good job of keeping alert
Old 06-23-2004, 04:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 yellow wrx
that might just be paranoia, but thanks for the heads up!
Old 06-23-2004, 04:16 PM

RACeIST!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Summers here and the CRIME begins