To whoever drives a black STi

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 03:24 AM

To whoever drives a black STi

If you were at the kahala freeway on-ramp going town bound at 11:20ish sat night. Nevermind revving on Silver Z06's and jumping off the line when the light turns green. There was nobody around and you could have just pulled behind me at the light instead of "lining up" and pounding it to get in front of me. I should have just been an *** and not let you in. BTW tell your friend in the black CL with black out tint not to rev on me either. I'll gladly take you both on at the track.

BTW I know this wasn't you greg
Old 10-02-2005, 03:26 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
^^^Naw that was for sure Greg!

I think someone else mentioned something about a black STi driving dumb...damn we gotta go regulate another punk.

P.S. To the dude that was being dumb...Steve will run circles around your candy azz.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
they would've gotten pWn3d anyway....
Old 10-03-2005, 12:55 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Yo Steve, the hell happened on Friday night?? Save some JDM *** for us too...
Old 10-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Zzzzzz06! <3
Old 10-03-2005, 01:30 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
yo steve u need anything off of my 94 motor if not i'm junking it soon or like the front rear shocks tho rear do not have the top hats so u will need to use urs if u want them free of charge do to the fact that u are the only other person that has the same type of car as mine btw the have 72k miles on them
Old 10-03-2005, 09:40 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
those damn black impreza owners i tell you!
Old 10-04-2005, 12:06 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan
So a guy who bought a powerful, fast car pulled up next to your powerful, fast car and launched away from a stop light when there was nobody else around? Did he grossly exceed the speed limit? Did he cut you off to get back in front of you? I'm not sure I understand what the big deal is.

Pat Olsen
'97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan
Psssst... Don't tell anyone, but I exceed the speed limit, and often like to have fun in my sporty cars in ways that are no harm to anyone.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:36 AM

THAT WAS ME MAN!

Just kidding. YEA!! Those damn BLACK STI guys.

LOL
LarrY
Old 10-04-2005, 03:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by Patrick Olsen
So a guy who bought a powerful, fast car pulled up next to your powerful, fast car and launched away from a stop light when there was nobody else around? Did he grossly exceed the speed limit? Did he cut you off to get back in front of you? I'm not sure I understand what the big deal is.

Pat Olsen
'97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan
Psssst... Don't tell anyone, but I exceed the speed limit, and often like to have fun in my sporty cars in ways that are no harm to anyone.
pat kinda has a point here...would you have been mad if this person was an old lady in a pinto and did this? or is it because it was an sti with a young driver that added the extra sting? i do this all the time (not the revving part) granted i really need to get out in front to make an on coming turn.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Patrick Olsen
I am often known to break out in a bout of girlish giggles due to a heavy right foot when the time is right. But this guy had no reason to do what he did other than call me out. The stoplight we were at lead RIGHT to the freeway onramp (my lane) or Waialaie ave (his lane). I was sitting in my lane for a good min before he came blasting up to the light to line up with me, proceeded to rev me and then take off. And yes had I not sat there in disbelief, he would have ended up cutting me off as he merged into my lane.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by luktang
Yo Steve, the hell happened on Friday night?? Save some JDM *** for us too...
I called justin bout 10:30 and got no answer......and the JDM ***' are all mine
Old 10-04-2005, 01:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
My friend was telling me about this silly new thing he saw in the news where you can put a sticker on your car with a number, and people can call the company, give the number and text you a message. Supposed to be a highway dating thing of all things.

After seeing all these "to the guy in the certain colour of car" thread, this gave me an idea.

Why not start a site called "I-Whine" or something where we could all have stickers on our cars and directly receive these messages!! That way, when someone hears an engine reach an RPM they deem as excessive for the place, or wave at someone who's not looking and get pissed about it, they can complain directly instead of posting it here! Wow, imagine the possibilities!

Nah nah nah nah... Juss playin.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by 4080wrx
pat kinda has a point here...would you have been mad if this person was an old lady in a pinto and did this? or is it because it was an sti with a young driver that added the extra sting? i do this all the time (not the revving part) granted i really need to get out in front to make an on coming turn.
Jess, the sad thing is I never said if it was a young guy or an old fart. and BTW there was no sting
Old 10-04-2005, 01:39 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by IS2Scooby
Zzzzzz06! <3
I love the 06. *grabs crouch* And I own a black STi so ease the hate. Not all of us drive like assclowns.

Quick Reply: To whoever drives a black STi