Creation of iclub/nasioc independent club

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 11:09 PM

Car Info: o2 duburu arr exu
Originally posted by Ninosautoacc
I know a certain vendor who would be willing to partially sponsor (or maybe fully sponsor) this if everyone would actually make good use of it.

Those of you that want to host,are able to host,or can host this need to step forward and say yes or no and what kind of cost would be involved to do this.

Remember that there are many benefits to having a actual "car club".

Plus we could use the club to tie all these message boards together and have them be easier to get to.

Instead of going to i-club, then checking NASIOC, then looking at club WRX, and finally RS25.com and so on you could simply go to the club site and have links there that would open pages perhaps in the actual club and go back and forth.

It would also finally give the tri-state a true identity.We would and could be the largest club in the country.(beware PCA and BMW)
i agree with you

though i dont see why we can't just horde up i-club and turn this tristate forum into one that links all the other forums we look at
Old 11-25-2002, 11:34 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Guys,

I am going to turbo Bay Area into something larger than it is. In my plans making a special site which is more personalized to the local area. If you want to do the same, I will do the same for you. Basically, you will still use this forum, use all the other forums, but have a site that I will host that will have all your local content and events and stuff. All very easy to update and navigate. I will make it so that it responds to tri.i-club.com or anythign else you like. I would love to keep you all here and maintain i-Club, but just expand it with reginal sectors.

Like I said, Bay Area was going to be first, but you can do it first. That will help me out a lot.

Basically the site will have members list, reginal link, shop directory, event calendar and anythign else you guys like. It will be sweet. Everything integrated with the main site.

Let me know what you think.

Oh yeah, if you have a sponsor, thats fine too.

Just remember, I am very flexible.

-Alex
Old 11-25-2002, 11:59 PM

Car Info: o2 duburu arr exu
Originally posted by Imprezer
Guys,

I am going to turbo Bay Area into something larger than it is. In my plans making a special site which is more personalized to the local area. If you want to do the same, I will do the same for you. Basically, you will still use this forum, use all the other forums, but have a site that I will host that will have all your local content and events and stuff. All very easy to update and navigate. I will make it so that it responds to tri.i-club.com or anythign else you like. I would love to keep you all here and maintain i-Club, but just expand it with reginal sectors.

Like I said, Bay Area was going to be first, but you can do it first. That will help me out a lot.

Basically the site will have members list, reginal link, shop directory, event calendar and anythign else you guys like. It will be sweet. Everything integrated with the main site.

Let me know what you think.

Oh yeah, if you have a sponsor, thats fine too.

Just remember, I am very flexible.

-Alex
tristate.i-club.com sounds sweet. you've got my vote

Quick Reply: Creation of iclub/nasioc independent club