Is this justice!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 05:41 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Het Jose, they only thing he can get you for is the exhaust and that's questionable. The tint was put on buy Schuman and was on the car when I bought it and I was told by others that it is LEGAL and it sounds like the ****ing cop has no idea what the hell he is talking about. The STI is going on three years being on Island and they still don't know that the spoiler is stock...Should have told his stupid azz to take a ride down to a Suby dealership and get himself a brochure or maybe you guys should start carring them in your glove box..He must be new....Go to court it won't be hard to prove your case and in when your in the military your license does not expire and I believe you as the active duty member are not required to get a Hawaii one only your spouse...I never did I got one from like 6 years ago from Washington it has no expiration date though...FAWK him and his friends. And do not get recon you don't need it make them show you in writing that you need recon for exhaust I have heard you do not need it for exhaust I never got recon....Like I said DO NOT GET RECON you do not need it for exhaust I could drive down the H1 and every cop I seen in their own car had aftermarket exhaust and no recon the cop who drives a white Durango and the one in the black Mustang..Don't be a ***** and give in...Give me the money your gonna give those azzhats..

Last edited by silver satin; 11-08-2005 at 05:49 PM.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Originally Posted by silver satin
Het Jose, they only thing he can get you for is the exhaust and that's questionable. The tint was put on buy Schuman and was on the car when I bought it and I was told by others that it is LEGAL and it sounds like the ****ing cop has no idea what the hell he is talking about. The STI is going on three years being on Island and they still don't know that the spoiler is stock...Should have told his stupid azz to take a ride down to a Suby dealership and get himself a brochure or maybe you guys should start carring them in your glove box..He must be new....Go to court it won't be hard to prove your case and in when your in the military your license does not expire and I believe you as the active duty member are not required to get a Hawaii one only your spouse...I never did I got one from like 6 years ago from Washington it has no expiration date though...FAWK him and his friends. And do not get recon you don't need it make them show you in writing that you need recon for exhaust I have heard you do not need it for exhaust I never got recon....Like I said DO NOT GET RECON you do not need it for exhaust I could drive down the H1 and every cop I seen in their own car had aftermarket exhaust and no recon the cop who drives a white Durango and the one in the black Mustang..Don't be a ***** and give in...Give me the money your gonna give those azzhats..
that's what im sayin...F recon...suprisingly since i got my car...i never did get pulled over for stupid reason like that(knock on wood)....
Old 11-08-2005, 07:13 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Jose has no reason to get recon...So why waste your time and money dealing with it espically since his car is going into storage for a long time..And did he just guess the car is lowered because if you put your car next to a stock STI there is not that much of a difference that he would know it was lowered..He was and is dumb enough to not know that the hood, spoiler, and wheels were stock...He has no right even writing those kind of tickets...I am telling you go to court fight all of it..Tell the judge that the cop is ignorant he assumed your car was lowered how would he know. He did not know anything about the car to begin with...Fawk the more I sit here the more pissed I get and I didn't even get the tickets it just pisses me off when people just give in and do things they do not need to in the first place. I have went to court for every ticket I got and I have only paid and got full punishment for two(got them at the same time) and I was guilty as hell, drunk off my azz and doing 73mph in a 35mph no arguing there...DUI and wreckless driving.
Old 11-08-2005, 08:48 PM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
ait jose heres what you do. you can get away with ALL of this. its easy. you have proof that the cop is incompetant. he gave you recon tickets for ##### you dont need em for. so you tell the judge that the cop doesnt know his job based on his reaction. and no, the liscence ticket was BS too, you dont have to have a hawaii/mainland liscence. i understand that it was expired, but because you are in teh military states have certain grace periods on that. you need to check on that too. but this will be EASY to beat man. any questions just call me ok? ill see ya at the track on friday. peace.

FOR THE RECORD:
you need recon for the following:
- wheels that are 2" or larger than stock
- ANY suspension drops
- ANY other-than-stock wing (no that does not apply to WRXs sporting and STI trunk)
- Tint (the exact specs you need to ask the recon guys about)
- different headlights

as far as i know there are NO restrictions on exhaust, but i could be wrong. the scoop is bogus its STOCK, they MAY have a point with the flag, but its so petty its rediculous. but seriously, fight it and point all this ##### out. the judge will through it out because of officer incompetance. check the HRS codes and be SURE of what you are saying. good luck
Old 11-08-2005, 09:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV

Last edited by 4080wrx; 11-08-2005 at 11:25 PM.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:39 PM

Car Info: BMW
first off, you didn't get TEN tickets, I only wrote three. 1) No Recon Permit which is of course an easy one. Get a recon permit and the ticket goes away. 2) Loud exhaust muffler another easy one, you already told me that a judge let you off on that one before. Besides it's all in the judge's perception on what loud is. 3) Driving W/O a valid license. we don't honor out of country driver's licenses. If you had an international driver's license no problem. Any license from the fifty states or an American territory is accepted in the state of Hawaii. Some states allow automatic extensions to you license with a valid military ID card.

What I tried to explain to you is that you don't need a police report to file a claim with your insurance company for the cracked windshield. I told you that by HPD policy, I MUST cite for all infractions observed when people file a Motor Vehicle Collision report. You are right when I told you that I ran out of tickets. There were several other small violations on your vehicle.

The filing of the report was your choice as you INSISTED on it. I tried to warn you. If it wasn't for you wanting the report, I would not have written you a SINGLE ticket.

Sorry you feel that you were picked on by a corrupt cop.

I guess because you were pissed about your car, you became ignorant.

I know there's going to be a whole sh#@ load of comments about this post as to who you believe that's up to you.

If you're vehicle is legal, and you're driving within the laws, we have no reason to bother you or give you all of these tickets that you feel are so unfair.

If you feel that you need to lobby for more lenient recon and traffic laws, plese feel free to petition, file law suits or whatever you think will help. Best of luck to you.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:23 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0
we don't honor out of country driver's licenses. If you had an international driver's license no problem. Any license from the fifty states or an American territory is accepted in the state of Hawaii.
whoa I see a contradiction..now correct me if I am wrong Jose you said you have an expired puerto rico license? now if my memory serves me correctly PR is a territory of the United States which means taken from the quote above "Any license from the fifty states or an American territory is accepted in the state of Hawaii". now with this being said and you having a valid military ID this guy just wrote you a ticket for not having a valid license.

never mind I just read you have a valid PR license......either way you still should not have gotten a ticket for it

Last edited by 4080wrx; 11-08-2005 at 11:28 PM.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:36 PM

Car Info: 2005 forester xt
i don't think PR is part of the U.S. it's a common wealth country,but i could be wrong.

Last edited by b4437; 11-09-2005 at 01:02 AM.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:37 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI, Grey
Exclamation

You know what... This cop was just pissed off that
1. He was getting rained on probably throughout the day.
2. He was tired.
3. His feet hurt.
4. He was riding a stupid little bike.
5. He had to wear a retarted helmet.
6. His co-workers were doing drug busts, while he was on citizens on patrol beat.
7. I'm wondering if he was wearing a yellow shirt?
8. He didn't have any flashing blue lights,
9. He buddies were chillin in a Mustang Cobra, SS Camero, G35 Infinity.
10. He probably didn't get no bootty before, because his girl thought he was a dork, because he got busted down to bike duty.
11. He was riding a bike.

I think that might be why he did you the way he did.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by 4080wrx
whoa I see a contradiction..now correct me if I am wrong Jose you said you have an expired puerto rico license? now if my memory serves me correctly PR is a territory of the United States which means taken from the quote above "Any license from the fifty states or an American territory is accepted in the state of Hawaii". now with this being said and you having a valid military ID this guy just wrote you a ticket for not having a valid license.

never mind I just read you have a valid PR license......either way you still should not have gotten a ticket for it

My license is not expired....its just from Puerto Rico which exp. date is 16jun2009...
Old 11-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by b4437
i don't think PR is part of the U.S. it's a common wealth country,but i can be wrong.

Thats ignorant...if its a common wealth its part of the US...dont you think, we use the same dollar, who ever is born in P.R is a US citizen...etc...thanks
Old 11-09-2005, 12:25 AM
Troll

first off, you didn't get TEN tickets, I only wrote three. 1) No Recon Permit which is of course an easy one. Get a recon permit and the ticket goes away. 2) Loud exhaust muffler another easy one, you already told me that a judge let you off on that one before. Besides it's all in the judge's perception on what loud is. 3) Driving W/O a valid license. we don't honor out of country driver's licenses. If you had an international driver's license no problem. Any license from the fifty states or an American territory is accepted in the state of Hawaii. Some states allow automatic extensions to you license with a valid military ID card.

What I tried to explain to you is that you don't need a police report to file a claim with your insurance company for the cracked windshield. I told you that by HPD policy, I MUST cite for all infractions observed when people file a Motor Vehicle Collision report. You are right when I told you that I ran out of tickets. There were several other small violations on your vehicle.

The filing of the report was your choice as you INSISTED on it. I tried to warn you. If it wasn't for you wanting the report, I would not have written you a SINGLE ticket.

I know there's going to be a whole sh#@ load of comments about this post as to who you believe that's up to you.

If you're vehicle is legal, and you're driving within the laws, we have no reason to bother you or give you all of these tickets that you feel are so unfair.

If you feel that you need to lobby for more lenient recon and traffic laws, plese feel free to petition, file law suits or whatever you think will help. Best of luck to you.

Ill be at court for the date shown and we will see if its justice or not...
Old 11-09-2005, 12:28 AM
Troll

When I got cited for the PR license, the judged checked the book of valid drivers license and it was good to go...thanks fellas...
Old 11-09-2005, 01:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none

are you really that cop that gave him all those wonderful tickets? or you messing around? anyway was one of them tickets for the wing(which is stock)...and for exhaust i don't know about that one, but i do see some cops with their svt/gt mustang with upgraded exhaust(pretty loud)...and last one is a US territory and should be accepted so i guess you didn't know that...it's ok we all make mistakes...

i love cops i always shaka at them....maybe you just had a bad day and wanted to make someone's day bad also....

Last edited by de pilipino guy; 11-09-2005 at 02:14 AM.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:32 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
are you really that cop that gave him all those wonderful tickets? or you messing around? anyway was one of them tickets for the wing(which is stock)...and for exhaust i don't know about that one, but i do see some cops with their svt/gt mustang with upgraded exhaust(pretty loud)...and last one is a US territory and should be accepted so i guess you didn't know that...it's ok we all make mistakes...

i love cops i always shaka at them....maybe you just had a bad day and wanted to make someone's day bad also....
rudy you have to remember cops in hawaii are above the law and are allowed to have mods without recon and darken their windows as much as they please

Quick Reply: Is this justice!!!