Show and Shine Show off your completed pride and joy here.

Official BLUE Subaru Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 04:36 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by blue04WRX
ya im gonna give that a try.. ya get that car all shiny and ready for the show... you gotta let us know how they react to your car!
WHOOHOO PICS!!!

Your car is really clean!!! <3 Your wheels!
Someone is a drummer me thinks!!! (re: Zildjian sticker)

I just finished detailing everything and adding a few sponsor stickers under the hood. I am ready! Typed up a sheet of information as well as a spec/mod list of the car. Four pages later I think I am ready!!!!
I will have my iphone so I can facebook reactions as I get them [since I am lame and dont 'tweet'].
Old 07-16-2010, 05:14 PM

Car Info: EQ Built/Tuned WRX
Originally Posted by Electra
WHOOHOO PICS!!!

Your car is really clean!!! <3 Your wheels!
Someone is a drummer me thinks!!! (re: Zildjian sticker)

I just finished detailing everything and adding a few sponsor stickers under the hood. I am ready! Typed up a sheet of information as well as a spec/mod list of the car. Four pages later I think I am ready!!!!
I will have my iphone so I can facebook reactions as I get them [since I am lame and dont 'tweet'].
Thanks! and yes i am a drummer. i think these guys are going to be boggled with 4 pages of specs/mods..
Old 07-17-2010, 12:52 PM

Car Info: impreza wrx 2002

Nice pics wiqdwrx! Did you take the Subie off any sweet jumps!? lol
thanks! and no i don't have the guts to jump my suby!! lol...
Old 07-17-2010, 01:17 PM

Car Info: WRX 003
Originally Posted by Turbo4Life
Here's some updated pics:

what kind of grill is that????
sweet ride!
Old 07-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Thanks! and yes i am a drummer. i think these guys are going to be boggled with 4 pages of specs/mods..
What kind of set do you play? They were boggled needless to say!! A few people snubbed it, a few looked an didn't comment but for the most part it was very well received! A guy asked me if I'd seen that "airport drift movie" an entire group of young boys were drooling over it for a while so I let them sit behind the wheel and they took pics of each other pretending to drive the "Fast and Furious" car. Yes, they thought it was from the movie.
Good times!! +1 for Subaru!!
Originally Posted by wiqdwrx
thanks! and no i don't have the guts to jump my suby!! lol...
You're welcome! Don't worry I don't jump y car either. I baby it too much.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:10 PM

What kind of set do you play? They were boggled needless to say!! A few people snubbed it, a few looked an didn't comment but for the most part it was very well received! A guy asked me if I'd seen that "airport drift movie" an entire group of young boys were drooling over it for a while so I let them sit behind the wheel and they took pics of each other pretending to drive the "Fast and Furious" car. Yes, they thought it was from the movie.
Good times!! +1 for Subaru!!
I play a Pacific made by DW, all maple shells, with Zildjian A custom cymbals. Well, thats good that everything went good! you made those kids' day by letting them sit and take pictures with them in your car.. i bet they had huge smiles the rest of the day!
Old 07-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

I play a Pacific made by DW, all maple shells, with Zildjian A custom cymbals. Well, thats good that everything went good! you made those kids' day by letting them sit and take pictures with them in your car.. i bet they had huge smiles the rest of the day!
DrumWorkshop is a great brand! My brother plays, I don't know the brand but it's massive and has to be mounted on a Gibralter rack. He thinks he is Tommy Lee. Lmao.
The kids were super thrilled. The Dad was a bit surprised I think but they were nice respectful kids. Maybe one day they will want a Subie :-)
The coolest part of the show was a Roller Derby team from a neighboring town and I'm goingto skate with em Monday!! w00t! Can't wait!! A bit different from hockey but it's still gonna be fun!!!!
Horrible pic but you can see some muscle cars...
Name:  57bd8ca3.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  91.2 KB
Old 07-22-2010, 10:52 AM

DrumWorkshop is a great brand! My brother plays, I don't know the brand but it's massive and has to be mounted on a Gibralter rack. He thinks he is Tommy Lee. Lmao.
The kids were super thrilled. The Dad was a bit surprised I think but they were nice respectful kids. Maybe one day they will want a Subie :-)
The coolest part of the show was a Roller Derby team from a neighboring town and I'm goingto skate with em Monday!! w00t! Can't wait!! A bit different from hockey but it's still gonna be fun!!!!
Horrible pic but you can see some muscle cars...
LOL ya, i like keeping my set simple, im always adding, and taking things off of my set. How did your roller derby go?
Old 07-22-2010, 02:00 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX Sti
Originally Posted by wiqdwrx
went camping with some bikes

Nice car and rack man! I had to take my rack off because stupid Honda Civic kids are stealing racks these days and putting them on their cars! Funny thing is, they dont ride/snowboard or ski. They just think it looks cool!
Old 07-22-2010, 06:41 PM

Car Info: WRB 03(sold) AW 03(sold) 02 Taco!
@Wiqdwrx Is that Camp Richardson in Tahoe? Or Fallen Leaf? If so, nice!
Old 07-22-2010, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by zeroGsti
Nice car and rack man! I had to take my rack off because stupid Honda Civic kids are stealing racks these days and putting them on their cars! Funny thing is, they dont ride/snowboard or ski. They just think it looks cool!
thanks! that sucks! i've heard about ppl getting theirs stolen, im not too worried cause park so i can see the car at work and at home it's parked in front of my window i've also noticed some of them only put the trays on the rack!! lol
Old 07-22-2010, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by 03'EyeBug
@Wiqdwrx Is that Camp Richardson in Tahoe? Or Fallen Leaf? If so, nice!

it's wench creek campground in elderado national forest. first time i've ever gone camping with flushing toilets!! pretty nice! lol
Old 07-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

LOL ya, i like keeping my set simple, im always adding, and taking things off of my set. How did your roller derby go?
Simple is always better. For sure! My brother likes to think he is Neil Peart with the crap everywhere. Do you play with a band?

Roller derby went GREAT thanks for asking!
I am on the team now, practicing 2-3 times a week! I had to get some quad-skates since my hockey skates couldn't make the cut (I blew a few bearings in speed runs LOL) and I am loving it! Being the tallest girl out there helps too! I can't wait for the season to start!

Edit: On topic, I finally got my badge of ownership!
Attached Thumbnails Official BLUE Subaru Gallery-38289_135891433108449_100000627792372_226508_4999134_n.jpg  

Last edited by Electra; 07-27-2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: damn pic
Old 07-27-2010, 04:20 PM

Simple is always better. For sure! My brother likes to think he is Neil Peart with the crap everywhere. Do you play with a band?

Roller derby went GREAT thanks for asking!
I am on the team now, practicing 2-3 times a week! I had to get some quad-skates since my hockey skates couldn't make the cut (I blew a few bearings in speed runs LOL) and I am loving it! Being the tallest girl out there helps too! I can't wait for the season to start!

Edit: On topic, I finally got my badge of ownership!

LOL, ya Neil Peart has one hell of a set! Also one hell of a drummer... I dont play with a band currently, with school, i wouldn't really have the time...

That's great your on the roller derby team! I would assume it's a blast!! You've probably already mentioned this, but what was your teams name?

P.S. the badge looks pretty good, still have yet to put mine on...
Old 08-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

LOL, ya Neil Peart has one hell of a set! Also one hell of a drummer... I dont play with a band currently, with school, i wouldn't really have the time...

That's great your on the roller derby team! I would assume it's a blast!! You've probably already mentioned this, but what was your teams name?

P.S. the badge looks pretty good, still have yet to put mine on...
Yeah he is! Totally love him! Oh okay. School is more important anyway [insert Mr.T here]

It is a blast, I have already road-rashed myself up pretty good during practice and scrimmaging...I love it. They call me "Hawk-E" since I'm the hockey transplant, until they think of something better. And since my brother [a fellow hockey fanatic like me] has started training to become a ref they call him "Dos Hockeys"
The team is called the South Bay Derby Mizfitz.

You have to put your badge on! For sure. I love mine, and people are already asking me what it means. Kind of a cool thing to explain.

Quick Reply: Official BLUE Subaru Gallery