Show and Shine Show off your completed pride and joy here.

Official BLUE Subaru Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 08:41 AM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Looks good! Love the CF!
I am still debating whether or not I want to go wingless...I have the CF trunk but I am just really attached to my wing. This is a good reference point for me since I already have the CF hood... so, thanks for posting!
Our exhaust also looks similar, which exhaust is that?
Old 10-19-2009, 08:56 AM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza WRX
CF trunk for suuuure. the wing is coo, but just wasnt for me.

the exhaust is a HKS carbon ti.

I want to get carbon front lip, and possibly a cf diffuser. anyone have pics of these items on a blue subbie"?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:43 AM
Amazons Kick Ass

Yeah everytime I go to ditch the wing, I hesitate and know I am going to miss it.
Part of the reason I noticed the STI in the first place was because of the wing, so its kind of a nostalgia thing I guess, meh. I guess I just like looking in the rear view mirror and seeing a huge *** wing right across the middle...

We have the same exhaust then too! No wonder I thought your car was sexy, it reminds me of mine! I kid I kid!

The CF lips on the front look awesome! I have seen one before and have thought about getting one in the future.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:16 PM

def. i plan on doing fron CF lip, possibly a rear cf window spoiler..i really want to black out my headlights, (the housing, not overlaying anything on them) and lower it. iam driving my girls car right now cuz i got a flat but iam in the process of looking for some new tires/suspension.

iam rocking 245/40/18

will 235/40/18 work good on 8.5x18 5x100 rota grids?

any response would HELP ME A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 04:12 PM

Car Info: 06 Impreza
Rach! If you have both trunks you can just switch every time you feel like it... And I have not decided.... I think I am going with the Volks... But not sure.... gonna keep my golds rims for the winter, but get whatever else I want in silver.... got some new stuff coming scrapped some plans for bigger things tho... how are you? did you get the truck? how is it? good as new?
Old 10-26-2009, 08:52 AM
Amazons Kick Ass

Yeah I know if I have both I can switch whenever, but I am not sure if I even want to switch. I love the look of CF but I love that stock wing, ya know? Silver would look good with your blue, I can't wait to see it. Bigger things? Oh do tell!!!
I am okay I suppose. Sick but chuggin along. How about you, how are you?
And heck yes I got my truck back last week!! It looks so amazing! I wont post the picture in here, but this is what it looks like now;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...04baa19159.jpg
I also just added it to my "garage" here on i-club with pics from the wreck and whatnot. So you can check it out there. I would say it's as good as new, but I think it is probably better than new! One of these days I have to get another few pics of my car and truck together but I am too busy.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:16 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Retro707 what wheels are those? I really like the look!
Old 10-26-2009, 04:17 PM

Rota grids in Yamaha Black. 18x8.5

they look even better NOW!> just bought new tires, 225/40/18 Falkens. the rims DEF stand out MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, also took center caps off. iam looking to get NEW wheel locks. preferably BLACK.. any1 know where i can get a cleannn set?

-UNDFT-
Old 10-26-2009, 05:40 PM

Car Info: 07 Impreza WRX WRB
Originally Posted by Retro707
Rota grids in Yamaha Black. 18x8.5

they look even better NOW!> just bought new tires, 225/40/18 Falkens. the rims DEF stand out MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, also took center caps off. iam looking to get NEW wheel locks. preferably BLACK.. any1 know where i can get a cleannn set?

-UNDFT-
I believe gorilla makes a set in black. Its pretty cheap too only like 20 bucks
Old 10-30-2009, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Electra
Yeah I know if I have both I can switch whenever, but I am not sure if I even want to switch. I love the look of CF but I love that stock wing, ya know? Silver would look good with your blue, I can't wait to see it. Bigger things? Oh do tell!!!
I am okay I suppose. Sick but chuggin along. How about you, how are you?
And heck yes I got my truck back last week!! It looks so amazing! I wont post the picture in here, but this is what it looks like now;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...04baa19159.jpg
I also just added it to my "garage" here on i-club with pics from the wreck and whatnot. So you can check it out there. I would say it's as good as new, but I think it is probably better than new! One of these days I have to get another few pics of my car and truck together but I am too busy.

Yeah I know what you mean, the giant wing sucked me in to!!!! considering that my car never came with it in the first place lol!!! Yeah I am definitely going with some silver rims in the summer.. I was gonna do a different engine but it got prohibitively expensive... and so i just ordered a bunch of other parts instead!!! hahaha.... im gonna check out the truck when i get home, at work now
Old 10-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Amazons Kick Ass

Doesnt the giant wing just make you smile? The wing alone makes people think you want to be in the Fast and Furious
A different engine? O'really!!!!? Yeah that tends to get expensive. I went WAY over budget on the Corvette motor I replaced, but I still didn't do everything the way I wanted to. Oooh new parts!!!
Have fun at work! I am totally in costume today since we are having a costume party at work!
Old 11-04-2009, 06:35 AM

Doesnt the giant wing just make you smile? The wing alone makes people think you want to be in the Fast and Furious
A different engine? O'really!!!!? Yeah that tends to get expensive. I went WAY over budget on the Corvette motor I replaced, but I still didn't do everything the way I wanted to. Oooh new parts!!!
Have fun at work! I am totally in costume today since we are having a costume party at work!

Yes the big wing makes me happy!!!! Yeah new parts are here I will let you know when to check my build thread... How was the weekend???
Old 11-05-2009, 08:05 AM
Amazons Kick Ass

Weekend was good. But I am waiting for it to rain so I can go have some fun in the mud lol How 'bout you?
Old 11-08-2009, 12:19 PM

well just installed fogs with yellow h3 bulbs update to be posted soon on my build thread
Old 11-10-2009, 10:23 PM

Car Info: 09 WRX Stage 2
Weekend was good. But I am waiting for it to rain so I can go have some fun in the mud lol How 'bout you?
Where do you go to play in the mud!?

Quick Reply: Official BLUE Subaru Gallery