Show and Shine Show off your completed pride and joy here.

Official BLUE Subaru Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 12:53 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
Here's a link to some pics of mine on the top of Pikes Peak, doing a little Solo II action, and my Borla Cat-Back.
Enjoy.

www.geocities.com/psycho_booe/wrxphotos

psycho
Old 06-13-2003, 11:38 AM

Thanks. I was wondering if anybody had any comments. I know that it's pretty mild, but it's mine and I love it.

psycho
Old 06-14-2003, 11:07 AM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally posted by psychobooe
Thanks. I was wondering if anybody had any comments. I know that it's pretty mild, but it's mine and I love it.

psycho
You have some good ones, Every good subie owner has at least one off-road picture of their car I like your top middle picture, The only way to make a great subie look even better is to have a great background!
Old 06-14-2003, 11:52 PM

Thanks a lot man. I go to school in Colorado Springs, and ever since I got my WRX, I wanted to drive up Pikes Peak. I finally got the chance a week ago, and it was awesome! I would highly suggest to anyone in the area to take their Suby up there. The view is amazing, and the drive up is incredible.
No Guardrails!

psycho
Old 06-18-2003, 06:32 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX Stage 2ish +

txs utec (detless 18 psi), apexi n1 muffler, custom exhaust piping, gfb stealth bov, boosttech CO2, boosttech grounding kit, hks type 2 turbo timer, hks up-pipe, hks down-pipe, c-west body kit (boosttech paint), 18x7.5 5zigen super-6, falken ziex rubber, speedware harness bar, g-force camlock 5-point harnesses, T-Sport Shift Light, automerter gauges - a/f ratio, pyrometer (egt), oil temp, boost, autometer tripple pillar pod, momo **** and boot, clear markers, shifer bushings, ss brake lines, master cylinder brace, and stonguards. for now, ; )

Last edited by zombiedog; 10-20-2003 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-22-2003, 07:46 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
In photoshop you can downgrade the quality of the picture when you save it... It gives you an option to save as 0 through 12 for file size.

Quick Reply: Official BLUE Subaru Gallery