Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
Originally Posted by Rev. Rob Large

Extra hugs for you on Thursday.
Yea ill be needing a lot of those
Old 03-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Dirty Purple Ukrainian

Car Info: SUBARU BROOM
Originally Posted by Tren Hard
Umm I don't feel like you guys have taught me crap hahahaha. Who do you guys try an be my damn mom? I'm an adult I can do whatever the heck I want, I do all sorts of stuff most of you don't so get the hell over it. I'm a college student, and I'm normal. So what I take roids on and off SOMETIMES... You guys try bagging on me because I eat healthy, delicious food, i BBQ all everyday rain or shine, and I'm super diciplined with my work ethic and gym regiments. 75% of you guys are not even in good enough shape to take a fat burner pill let alone AAS. You guys are trying to make me feel bad doesn't work at all, I find every single post humorous. I couldn't tell you how proud I am of myself, especially over the last two years. You guys have actually made me famous on here, I love it. With that being said it gets annoying when people talk about me and make inaccurate remarks. If you're gonna talk **** on me, that's cool, I talk **** to my friends all the time and to their face when we're not being 100% serious, but at least be accurate about what you're saying about someone.

Just an FYI Trenbalone is just a super anabolic steroid, no Iv never tried it it's one of the most unhealthy hardcore steroid on this planet. It will make your head hair fall out and all sorts of bad side effects.

Also, ya my names Tren Hard, like "Train Hard," it rhymes that's why I made this name.. Not to be taken so literal. Should I assume you're stupid stupidchicken13 just because it's the first word of your name? No need to reply. I think my points made.

Not a good Monday so far, down $400, im my own private securities investor now.i know $400 isn't much but I hate being down at all. I trade stocks now. But I'm confident I should be more in the money by the end of the week.
You need a cookie.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:15 AM

Car Info: 07 FXT
Cookies? It's funny, I recently purchased the set of 04bbs from a forum member.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:17 AM

Car Info: 07 FXT
Derp phone. The bbs are great, but one tire has a leak. Because I bought them used, I didn't blow up on the forum, just have to deal. And I don't think it was something the buyer knew. Is it worth ruining a community over? I think not
Old 03-09-2015, 11:20 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Umm I don't feel like you guys have taught me crap
Obviously. You haven't learned anything.

I'm an adult I can do whatever the heck I want
Absolutely. But understand that your actions have consequences. You act like a douche. You will get treated like a douche.

I do all sorts of stuff most of you don't so get the hell over it. I'm a college student, and I'm normal.
You keep talking about your **** like it's a big deal.

We don't care.

I take roids on and off SOMETIMES...
Roids have side effects. You seem to exhibit those side effects.

You guys try bagging on me because I eat healthy, delicious food, i BBQ all everyday rain or shine, and I'm super diciplined with my work ethic and gym regiments. 75% of you guys are not even in good enough shape to take a fat burner pill let alone AAS.
This is a car forum. That's the top priority. We don't give a **** about health and fitness. We care about our cars. You want to talk health and fitness go over to Bodybuilding.com Forums - Bodybuilding And Fitness Board.

We like fitness... Fitness turbo on our subie.

You guys are trying to make me feel bad doesn't work at all, I find every single post humorous. I couldn't tell you how proud I am of myself, especially over the last two years. You guys have actually made me famous on here, I love it. With that being said it gets annoying when people talk about me and make inaccurate remarks. If you're gonna talk **** on me, that's cool, I talk **** to my friends all the time and to their face when we're not being 100% serious
Cool story, bro.

be accurate about what you're saying about someone.
Two-way street.

Just an FYI Trenbalone is just a super anabolic steroid, no Iv never tried it it's one of the most unhealthy hardcore steroid on this planet. It will make your head hair fall out and all sorts of bad side effects.
We know this.

Also, ya my names Tren Hard, like "Train Hard," it rhymes that's why I made this name.. Not to be taken so literal.
That's not how rhyming works. Why not just make your handle "Train Hard". That would give the impression that you train a lot. Conversely, "Tren Hard" gives the impression that you're taking lots of Trenbalone. Trenbalone is a steroid. So really you give off the impression that you take a lot of steroids.

Not a good Monday so far, down $400, im my own private securities investor now.i know $400 isn't much but I hate being down at all. I trade stocks now. But I'm confident I should be more in the money by the end of the week.
Going up and down $400 aint no thang. But you **** the bed when you're out $300 on a set of used tires?

Last edited by JourdanWithaU; 03-09-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
^
Old 03-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Call me Pebbles

Car Info: Moist
Originally Posted by rupees88
Always posting .gifs of us...

Originally Posted by jdmdaddy
^ This. "Oh wow, you smell so good"
You DO smell good.

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
freaking ridiculous this year
San Francisco is imploding. Management is really humping the bunk.

Guess my willis jersey doesnt mean much anymore haha
Keep it. Frame it. Dude was a beast. No shame in owning it.

Originally Posted by rupees88
Vintage...
Yuss.

i seriously do not understand how some ppl are that delusional. Its crazy.
It's the drugs.

Originally Posted by The Law
What do you expect from a dumbass who takes roids?
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Going up and down $400 aint no thang. But you **** the bed when you're out $300 on a set of used tires?
Thought the. exact. same. thing.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Call me Pebbles

Originally Posted by i<3dirt
Yea ill be needing a lot of those
Unlimited supply for you.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:36 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
tren so hard ****'s wanna fine you

4 stacks like it ain no thang breh

#TrenSoft
Old 03-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Moist IT Outsourcing Services

Car Info: Mahindra Tractor
Umm I don't feel like you guys have taught me crap hahahaha. Who do you guys try an be my damn mom? I'm an adult I can do whatever the heck I want, I do all sorts of stuff most of you don't so get the hell over it. I'm a college student, and I'm normal. So what I take roids on and off SOMETIMES... You guys try bagging on me because I eat healthy, delicious food, i BBQ all everyday rain or shine, and I'm super diciplined with my work ethic and gym regiments. 75% of you guys are not even in good enough shape to take a fat burner pill let alone AAS. You guys are trying to make me feel bad doesn't work at all, I find every single post humorous. I couldn't tell you how proud I am of myself, especially over the last two years. You guys have actually made me famous on here, I love it. With that being said it gets annoying when people talk about me and make inaccurate remarks. If you're gonna talk **** on me, that's cool, I talk **** to my friends all the time and to their face when we're not being 100% serious, but at least be accurate about what you're saying about someone.

Also, ya my names Tren Hard, like "Train Hard," it rhymes that's why I made this name.. Not to be taken so literal. Should I assume you're stupid stupidchicken13 just because it's the first word of your name? No need to reply. I think my points made.

Do you know the difference between famous and infamous? There is no fame on i-club, just infamy.

For future reference: Brain Donation | Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration
Old 03-09-2015, 01:44 PM

He is well known...

.....like Gonorrhea
Old 03-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
My screen name is based off my first email address from 6th grade when I was like 11...

Cool story Train Wreck I mean Train Hard I mean Tren Hard
Old 03-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Loves the Anime

Car Info: STWODUCES
you trade cards? I trade stocks beeitch. #hardtrends.

so done with this monday.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Call me Pebbles

SMH. Someone wasn't hugged enough as child or daddy ignored them too much.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:58 PM

My screen name is based off my first email address from 6th grade when I was like 11...

Cool story Train Wreck I mean Train Hard I mean Tren Hard
I've you in my phone as Stupidchicken

Talk about a conversation starter

Quick Reply: That day no one likes