Official RMIC "spotted thread"

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 05:15 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Arrow Official RMIC "spotted thread"

In order to try to get some more traffic into this section of I-club I have decided to start a "spotted thread" for anybody on I-club who lives in Colorado and spots another subie. Heres what you need to say (if you have all of it)

--------------------------------------------------

1. Model of the car
2. Color
3. Date and Time spotted
4. Place/aproxamate area where you spotted the vehicle.
5. Any mod's that you noticed and could recognize.
6. What car were you driving in at the time?
7. Any otherthing that you can say: Did the driver wave to you? Did the driver have a passenger or ski's/boards on top?

--------------------------------------------------

Alex if we could please get a sticky for this one to maybe revive this fourm from its current state of death.
Old 02-13-2004, 05:27 PM

I'll start this out...

Today I saw multiple subarus on my way up to Vail but these are the two that I remember:

1st Subie: I saw a WRB WRX sedan around 8:40-8:50 driving quite fast in the center lane on westbound I-70 when I first saw it around Silverthorn and I kept eye contact with it untill I lost it at about Copper. It had a raised stock wing (painted WRB too) a aftermarket, medium diameter exaust and Aftermarket (looked like 18's) wheels. He was being followed by a Red Late model Civic and a Riced out Black Civic with a LOW rear bumper that looked like it was about to fall off.

2nd Subie: Saw a WRB WRX wagon on the west side of the Eisenhower tunnel heading eastbound around 4:15 on my way back from Vail. This driver had what looked like a Apex'i GT exaust or some other Large diamiter exaust that was exiting the car at a angle. This driver had I belive at least 2 snowboards on top. I did not get to wave at this driver as we were too preocupied with some jackass in a Black GMC pickup who was tailgating us and flashing his lights .

I wasn't in my regular car sadly, I was in a Black VR6 Jetta with 3 sets of ski's on top. On the way there we were followed by a White old 80's BMW.

-------------------------------------------------
So there you go! Thats how we should do this thread! If you see anyone please post here and keep this fourm alive!
Old 02-20-2004, 06:05 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 CGM WRX Wagon
I have seen an older OBS that's dark (I don't know the exact color) and dropped on some gold wheels, with an angled exhaust. It sounds sweet! I see him every once and a while on my way home from work along Leetsdale or Parker.

On Tuesday I saw a black WRX that was dropped on wheels (I think 18's) and a pretty loud angled exhaust. I didn't get a very good look at it. I was trying to catch up to it in rush-hour traffic, but he kept bobbing in and out of traffic. Then when I almost caught up to him, he turned. I saw him on Alameda between Colorado and Quebec

I often see another black WRX in the Best Buy parking lot at Mississippi and I-225 (I'm pretty sure he works at the store). This ride has EVERYTHING done to it - FMIC, exhaust, headlights, body kit, 18" BBS wheels, suspension, you name it. Props on that ride for sure! I parked next to him once, but I have seen it many times.

BTW, I'm in a '02 platinum silver WRX sedan with cleared headlights and sidemarkers, painted sideskirts, and a Greddy exhaust.

Let's keep this going - I love to hear from other Subie owners!
Old 02-21-2004, 04:20 PM

Originally posted by VRWRX
I often see another black WRX in the Best Buy parking lot at Mississippi and I-225 (I'm pretty sure he works at the store). This ride has EVERYTHING done to it - FMIC, exhaust, headlights, body kit, 18" BBS wheels, suspension, you name it. Props on that ride for sure! I parked next to him once, but I have seen it many times.
Did it have a wing? And if it did what type?f it did it very well could be Mad WRX on ClubWRX.
Old 02-21-2004, 05:37 PM

Congadulations! Anymods in the near future?
Old 02-22-2004, 04:24 PM

sounds great! Keep us informed
Old 02-22-2004, 08:54 PM
VIP Member

Location: Are you too one of the few still living the past? Well I can change that! With a simple wicket. Yes, my friend, a wicket. PM for details.
Car Info: No car right now....sob.
well jeff, i saw joe today. Does that count? (the white 2.5 RS, wing) i was driving my car.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 CGM WRX Wagon
Did it have a wing? And if it did what type?f it did it very well could be Mad WRX on ClubWRX.
Yes. It has an STi style wing on it. I don't know who he is, I just know his ride is tight.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:11 PM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza WRX
I saw a blue 02-03 sti going south on I-25 in the exit lane for Santa-Fe this morning around 6:45 I was coming off the on-Ramp from 6th. Ave Also Going South .. It had 17" gold stock sti wheels, and I was in my 04 balck wrx. "stock for now"
Old 02-23-2004, 03:40 PM

Originally posted by VRWRX
Yes. It has an STi style wing on it. I don't know who he is, I just know his ride is tight.
Then its not MadWRX, he's got a stock one.
Old 03-05-2004, 08:25 AM

VRWRX, I think i spotted you at Morison and Kipling about 7:00 last night?

Quick Reply: Official RMIC "spotted thread"