i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Classifieds (https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal-classifieds-96/)
-   -   snakes & cages: brazilian Rainbow, false water cobra, ball python (https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal-classifieds-96/snakes-cages-brazilian-rainbow-false-water-cobra-ball-python-70921/)

Crisisback 08-30-2004 12:29 AM

snakes & cages: brazilian Rainbow, false water cobra, ball python

hey everyone, i'm being forced to get rid of my snake collection by the parents and i'm trying to save up to buy some suspension parts for my 04' WRX so trade offers are very welcome. Here's my ad from craigslist. Just give me an e-mail or PM

Hi, i've posted this ad a few times and due to family issues i wasn't able to snakes at that time. I'm posting this ad again in hopes of finding some good homes for the snakes.

The first one for sale is an 03' Brazilian Rainbow Boa. She is a female and is about 3 feet long. She is a year and 2 months old. She feeds on frozen rats regularly and has never refused a meal. I'm asking $125 dollars for her.

2. Ball Python. I have a ball python of an unknown sex that is a year and 4 months old. He is around two and a half feet and feeds on frozen rats regularly. He has never refused a meal. I'm asking $70 dollars for my friendliest and favorite snake.

3. False water cobra (aka brazilian smooth snake) hydrodynastes gigas. The little guy (a little over a foot long) is an aggressive eater and scarfs down fuzzies regularly. The seller claims that she is a female but i haven't had her probed to check. She is about 7 months old and is extremely active. She isn't handled often and is nippy. I'm sure she can be tamed down with some handling. To those not familiar with the False Water Cobra, she is a rear fanged snake this is mildly venomous (e.g. worst thing that can happen is a swollen hand or arm). She is quite entertaining and is always fun to watch. She greets me when i walk in the room by looking through her cage window. She does hood when irritated. I'm asking $100.00 for her

I have their enclosures up for sale (pending sale of the snakes)
the first enclosure is a moonstruck enclosure. approx. 4ft x 2ft x1 ft . It is made from Black ABS plastic. I bought it early this year for $225 dollars, it includes a divider. It does however have a crack in the top of the cage. I'll be fixing it this week. I'll also take pictures of the final product to send to prospective customers. Other than that everything is great with the cage. I'm also missing the key to the locks. The locks can be changed out quite easily. I'll let the cage go for $125.00 . It includes a low intensity heat pad and i'll throw in an extra heat pad for free.

The second enclosure i have is a Neodesha 3ft cage. It has a slanted front and is a beige plastic. It does have some cracks in it. I'll take pictures. I've been using it with the cracks and it's been fine. I'll send pictures to those interested. I'll let the cage go for $35.00 . I'll throw in a cobra style heat mat for free. The cage is 3 feet long about 2 feet high and 1.5 feet deep. I'm not positive of the dimensions it's a rough guess.

I'll let the whole package go for $400 dollars. All my prices are negotiable, just e-mail me and we can work something out. Once again the prices go as follows

03 female brazilian rainbow boa $125
03 Ball python $70
04 False Water Cobra $100
Black 4ft moonstruck enclosure with free heat mat and built in divider $125
3ft neodesha enclosure with free heat mat $35 dollars

If you want everything i'll let the package go for 400 dollars, a savings of 55 dollars off already low prices. Thanks for looking, all offers will be considered

Crisisback 09-01-2004 07:56 AM

rainbow boa sold. I've still got the false water cobra and ball python left. I'll lower the price of the false water cobra to $90