Northwest Members Check-in...

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 11:39 PM

Car Info: 03 Subaru WRX
well im sort of new just bought my wrx this last weekend and kinda checkin the forums and such. hope to be in the group soon
Old 06-08-2003, 11:27 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
Originally posted by ricochet
Gutless N/A wagons representing
Word... I finally got a pic small enogh to post... nuthin special, but here it is...
Attached Thumbnails Northwest Members Check-in...-ie.jpg  
Old 06-13-2003, 10:53 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5RS & 1995 1.8L
I'm here
Old 06-19-2003, 09:55 PM

Car Info: MY02 O8V
i'm back...here to represent alaska!
Old 06-22-2003, 11:28 PM

Car Info: 03 Rex: HKS, Injen, Apexi, Perrin, Rota
in the hizzzzzouuuusse

hey all you crazy kids, whatchu been doin? We need to unify, rectify, clarify, justify, crazify, and lastly we need to get togetha...

thats not me, its just, the sleeping pills, they get, especially when i have a heinekens at the same time, they just make me, a little different somehow. anyways, sorry for all the hoopla and the whatfor, i'm here and i'm ......... no i'm not, i'm just a dude. representin the upper west side out here west of Portland Oregon. got me a rex a couple, few months ago, broke it in, took it skiing, took it surfing, took it mt biking, took it camping. oh yeah... its got some little stuff on it that most people dont notice... HKS catback, AVC-R hits 1.03 every time-- JUDO-CHOP!!, and the bronze sub-zeros partenered with a perrin rear bar/endlinks make for one other thing the car is able to do...

awwwiiight, i know i gotcha now... this thing gets busy in the twisty. I, and thats exactly what i mean; my buddy kenny is pretty much assured he'll always get the front pass seat, but pretty much nobody else sits down in the cockpit of this little road rocket. I, am able to "manuever through a set of corners posted 30 @ just over 80. no thats with a few mods mind you, right... but nevertheless, it is smooth like butta. the tires dont make a sound, the car just cuts likes its a ginsu. it slices left, then dices right, then cuts straight up the middle... aaaaahhhh, this is it. now consider the fact that we are on a road intermintenly covered with water and snow and ice. now this is the real deal folks. we own the roads

just remember to be courteous of others on the road for their sake. On the roads, they are barely capable of that which we consider routine, which is why we take pity on them. but in that pity we must consider their safety. I mean picture yourself with your fam in yo 24 year old buick lesabre, right... and you're cruisin home from a family church function where your 6 y/o son mikey won a stuff monkey, and he is now INTO mokeys, right. so as your cruisin home, you notice this odd noise... you try to ignore it but it gets louder. pretty soon you are hitting the dash and banging on the center console all in a vain attempt to get rid of this aggravating noise. and then lightning strikes all around you. without warning two or three cars,which incidentally sound more like a chainsaw or some type of industrial machine, surround you, encompass your every input, literally blinding you from any usefull visual stimuli that might help you steer toward safety. And then when you think you can hold your breath no longer, in a bright flash and loud bang of transmissions being forced into a higher gear at a speed which deserved a higher gear some time ago, these alien, odd, strange, frightening, scary, intimidating, and possibly.... eeeevvill cars shoot past you and leave a flurry of dust and rain in the air, a ringing in your ears, and a bright white blur in your eyes. Dude, you just got "own3d" comes from the back seat. little Freddy's been to see TFTF already and he is just spittin his game. But dad's got a game too... He has a family to protect and be responsible. So he pulls of at the next exit where there are some great little eats, and, thanks to his cunning and investigatory skills, which have been honed to a samari sharpness by years of raising his children, is able to locate the probable offenders of his personal space out on the road. What will he do next. You'll have to tune in to the next episode, but we do no that he is like a bear or lion protecting his own, and he is PISSED. so ya'll might wanna come back now, ya'here. later, Bennie O.
Old 06-28-2003, 07:53 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Legacy L 5-speed
right now I'm in Portland, in the fall I'm goin to Seattle University

I've got a 1998 Subaru Legacy L, it will recieve as many mods as I can afford and is constantly improving

pics:
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...threadid=23797

Last edited by whitelegacy98; 07-05-2003 at 12:10 PM.
Old 06-29-2003, 09:45 AM

Add my name to the list.

Quick Reply: Northwest Members Check-in...