Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

San Remo Red With Prodrive and STI Goodies!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 09:30 AM

Car Info: 2005 SRR WRX
San Remo Red With Prodrive and STI Goodies!

Well, my car has finally been released from the body shop. I posted a couple months back about my 3 day old WRX being rear ended Well after 2 1/2 months of pain and suffering it is finally done. WHile it was in the body shop I had a set of STI side splitters and a Prodrive RB5 wing painted. I took a couple pics yesturday, the camera isnt the greatest, just a point and shoot digital but it does the trick. Hope you all like it!
Attached Thumbnails San Remo Red With Prodrive and STI Goodies!-5-front-right.jpg   San Remo Red With Prodrive and STI Goodies!-1-front-right.jpg   San Remo Red With Prodrive and STI Goodies!-3-side.jpg   San Remo Red With Prodrive and STI Goodies!-4-rear-right.jpg   San Remo Red With Prodrive and STI Goodies!-2-rear.jpg  

Old 01-27-2005, 09:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 RS, Subrosa Letum
Glad to see your car is back togeather and running!

Looks good, now all you need is some gold wheels.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:10 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Aspin '02 WRX sedan
wait, are you the guy in Sacramento that was rear ended on Sunrise Blvd?
Old 01-27-2005, 10:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 RS, Subrosa Letum
Yes he was. His car then rearended mine.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:43 AM

It was a nasty little chain of events, especially for us club members.

I'm still deciding on what wheels I want to go with. Gold, Bronze or Steel Grey?
Old 01-27-2005, 10:45 AM
VIP Member

hey, you two should come out to the Sacramento meets, they're way fun! We're having a huge one this weekend. We'll be heading from the meet to Mark & Monica's (great Resturaunt) for dinner. See the Sacramento/Reno thread, its a sticky at the top. We reserved some extra seats for extra people that come. This would be a great meet to start coming out or just to check out the meets and meet the Sacramento and some Reno guys.

Sorry for that thread highjacking of a post. The car is looking great! I agree, go with some gold or bronze rims. And not too many people are a fan of that spoiler, but I do like it...
Old 01-27-2005, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Killian Maynard
It was a nasty little chain of events, especially for us club members.

I'm still deciding on what wheels I want to go with. Gold, Bronze or Steel Grey?
steel grey would also look great. what rim are you thinking now that you have the colors narrowed down...?
Old 01-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by RussA
hey, you two should come out to the Sacramento meets, they're way fun! We're having a huge one this weekend. We'll be heading from the meet to Mark & Monica's (great Resturaunt) for dinner. See the Sacramento/Reno thread, its a sticky at the top. We reserved some extra seats for extra people that come. This would be a great meet to start coming out or just to check out the meets and meet the Sacramento and some Reno guys.

Sorry for that thread highjacking of a post. The car is looking great! I agree, go with some gold or bronze rims. And not too many people are a fan of that spoiler, but I do like it...
Thead hijacker!

Put some golds on it.
SPEC-C :drool:
Old 01-27-2005, 02:55 PM

Along with the colors I have narrowed the wheels down to 5Zigen FN01R-c 18x7.5, Prodrive PFF7's or Rota Formula Mesh. I like that the 5Zigens are somewhat light weight at 17.5 lbs for 18" wheels. The prodrives are well, prodrive and are just beautiful and I like the look of the the Rota Formula Mesh, cough! S203, although they are quite heavy.

Thanks for the invite RussA, I have been meaning to show up at one of the meets, I just always seem to be off doing something else when I remember theres a meet.
Old 01-27-2005, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

Along with the colors I have narrowed the wheels down to 5Zigen FN01R-c 18x7.5, Prodrive PFF7's or Rota Formula Mesh. I like that the 5Zigens are somewhat light weight at 17.5 lbs for 18" wheels. The prodrives are well, prodrive and are just beautiful and I like the look of the the Rota Formula Mesh, cough! S203, although they are quite heavy.

Thanks for the invite RussA, I have been meaning to show up at one of the meets, I just always seem to be off doing something else when I remember theres a meet.
Nice choices in wheels... come on Saturday, it will be a good one... again, nice car. Maybe I'll see you again on Sunrise. I've seen you there before, I waved and you waved back...
Old 01-27-2005, 04:32 PM

Nice choices in wheels... come on Saturday, it will be a good one... again, nice car. Maybe I'll see you again on Sunrise. I've seen you there before, I waved and you waved back...

Was that you today on sunrise in front of black angus around 4pm? Either way I saw a white bugeye wrx sedan. I decided today after seeing it that white is my favorite bugeye color. I'll try to make it saturday, I may be going to Tahoe for the weekend. If not, i'll see you there!

haha, hijacked my own thread
Old 01-28-2005, 08:24 AM
VIP Member

Was that you today on sunrise in front of black angus around 4pm? Either way I saw a white bugeye wrx sedan. I decided today after seeing it that white is my favorite bugeye color. I'll try to make it saturday, I may be going to Tahoe for the weekend. If not, i'll see you there!

haha, hijacked my own thread
yeah, I am sure that was me coming home from work. Was I on Greenback crossing Sunrise?
Old 01-28-2005, 09:52 AM

yeah, I am sure that was me coming home from work. Was I on Greenback crossing Sunrise?

yeah it was greenback not sunrise, by bad. You were sort of in front of circuit city/black angus heading towards sunrise around 4pm.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:56 AM
VIP Member

yeah it was greenback not sunrise, by bad. You were sort of in front of circuit city/black angus heading towards sunrise around 4pm.
yep... that be me.... hmm, I am surprised I didn't see you. oh well, maybe next time....

Quick Reply: San Remo Red With Prodrive and STI Goodies!