NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Wtb killer b oil pickup

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 04:14 PM

Car Info: 2006 subaru wrx tr
Wtb killer b oil pickup

Let me know thanks
Old 05-20-2015, 11:27 PM

Bump
Old 05-21-2015, 01:31 AM

Car Info: STI Hatch - 2012
wanting to save money? why not snag the TigWerks oil pickup? Check the vendors, lots of them are running memorial day weekend sales..

Covert Performance Oil Pickup for 02+ WRX/STi/Legacy GT/Forester XT Import Image Racing
Old 05-21-2015, 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Funks
wanting to save money? why not snag the TigWerks oil pickup? Check the vendors, lots of them are running memorial day weekend sales.. Covert Performance Oil Pickup for 02+ WRX/STi/Legacy GT/Forester XT Import Image Racing
Good looking out funks thats a little better of a price
Old 05-21-2015, 05:36 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by Funks
wanting to save money? why not snag the TigWerks oil pickup? Check the vendors, lots of them are running memorial day weekend sales..

Covert Performance Oil Pickup for 02+ WRX/STi/Legacy GT/Forester XT Import Image Racing
Killer B proven time and time again, that one..not so much. Would not trust.

OP just order one from Killer B directly.
Old 05-21-2015, 07:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2000 Legacy GT, 2000 Echo 1989 Camry All-Trac
I found mine on nastysocks for less than new, shipped. Guy found out he had the wrong part (there's two types iirc). Your luck may or may not be as favorable. FWIW, I only saved about 10 bucks out of the whole deal. Weigh that against your bargain hunting time
Old 05-21-2015, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by de_engineered
I found mine on nastysocks for less than new, shipped. Guy found out he had the wrong part (there's two types iirc). Your luck may or may not be as favorable. FWIW, I only saved about 10 bucks out of the whole deal. Weigh that against your bargain hunting time
So your saying probably just get the killer b pickup
Old 05-21-2015, 02:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2000 Legacy GT, 2000 Echo 1989 Camry All-Trac
Originally Posted by Evilo6rex
So your saying probably just get the killer b pickup
I would, as would bear here too it seems.

There are places where one can cut some corners, oiling ought not be one of them.

The other extreme is a full Cosworth setup and/or dry sump, but that's asinine overkill unless you've a truly devoted track car, and even then, $$$ to burn.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:29 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Originally Posted by Overbear
Killer B proven time and time again, that one..not so much. Would not trust.

OP just order one from Killer B directly.
Do you have some sort of proof of the tigwerks not proving itself? Just because bear says this doesn't mean CRAP! Most of the stuff out of his mouth is crap.
the Tigwerks pickup hasn't had failures and it made by a member who is one bad *** welder. you can look him up on FB.

Last edited by SkizzDawg; 05-21-2015 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:56 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by SkizzDawg
Do you have some sort of proof of the tigwerks not proving itself? Just because bear says this doesn't mean CRAP! Most of the stuff out of his mouth is crap.
the Tigwerks pickup hasn't had failures and it made by a member who is one bad *** welder. you can look him up on FB.
Economy of scale. How many tigwerks is there out there, how many killer B. Look I get it, you are a fanboy, and have the guys **** in your mouth right now, that is cool. However lets look at what is on most if not ALL the time attack beasts...willing to bet not one is anything but killer B.

You go with what is proven and has a track record. Perhaps the tig is a great unit, no clue, never even seen one installed...but, does it have a hard and fast track record...nope.

Are you the same kind of guy that says its OK to run T6, and that you don't need to change oil but every 200,000,000k?

Last edited by Overbear; 05-21-2015 at 03:59 PM.
Old 05-21-2015, 05:28 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Economy of scale. How many tigwerks is there out there, how many killer B. Look I get it, you are a fanboy, and have the guys **** in your mouth right now, that is cool. However lets look at what is on most if not ALL the time attack beasts...willing to bet not one is anything but killer B.

You go with what is proven and has a track record. Perhaps the tig is a great unit, no clue, never even seen one installed...but, does it have a hard and fast track record...nope.

Are you the same kind of guy that says its OK to run T6, and that you don't need to change oil but every 200,000,000k?
How many of each is out there?

Last edited by Vladi; 05-21-2015 at 05:31 PM.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:06 PM

LMAO again speaking like you know something, sadly you don't. I have Killer B pickup dipsh*t. So admittedly you have never seen the product yet you knock it. How do you know what all TA Subarus have done to their motors? Quit talking like you know stuff when you sir have no clue yourself.
The only person who has a dick in their mouth is you. that's probably why you don't make it out to meets and you HIDE behind the excuse that someone is going to touch your precious car, ***** please. i call that being a Puss puss or you just cant seem to remove the dicks from your mouth and make it out the house.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Vladi
How many of each is out there?
O great here comes some made up fabricated answer..
Old 05-21-2015, 10:33 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Next I'll ask him to share his genius thoughts about what's wrong with t6

I'm just so glad he can't breed.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:32 PM

So I guess both pick ups are a good choice lol

Quick Reply: Wtb killer b oil pickup