NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

2L Monster ripped me off $300

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 09:44 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
LOL seriously how delusional are you?

Apparently you dont know what sarcasm is, and he wasnt even at the meet.

Why dont well have the Thurs night meet at your place of employment and show YOUR boss how you act and behave outside of work? Do they know you smoke weed and take steroids? Do they know you post nude pics of yourself online and brag about the "girls (probably guys) you pull and are still in your bed" as you post pics of them sleeping?

Im sure your mother, Teresa if Im correct, would be so proud of you.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:54 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
The fire has risen again!!!
Old 03-19-2015, 10:14 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
he brings it on himself
Old 03-19-2015, 10:34 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by Tren Hard
Attachment 92451 Said by the very man himself. I'm very ashamed of you soldier, getting in contact with your Sargent or chief battalion commander if you keep it up. Thanks, have a nice day, **** in your @$$!
Originally Posted by 2L Monster
Getting in touch with my chief battalion commander...

May be he meant Brigadier First Captain?...or Chief Minor General?...or Major Third Lieutenant Warrant Officer?

Old 03-19-2015, 10:47 AM

I think he means this guy.

Old 03-19-2015, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
I think he means this guy.
I bet you he probably thinks that's a real person and branch of the military as well
Old 03-19-2015, 11:00 AM

Car Info: '05 Saab 92x Aero
Hey, TrenSoft quoted me. I'm famous!
Old 03-19-2015, 11:06 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Originally Posted by Saabaru916
Hey, TrenSoft quoted me. I'm famous!
God damn weird saab guys......

Old 03-19-2015, 11:16 AM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
LOL seriously how delusional are you?

Apparently you dont know what sarcasm is, and he wasnt even at the meet.

Why dont well have the Thurs night meet at your place of employment and show YOUR boss how you act and behave outside of work? Do they know you smoke weed and take steroids? Do they know you post nude pics of yourself online and brag about the "girls (probably guys) you pull and are still in your bed" as you post pics of them sleeping?

Im sure your mother, Teresa if Im correct, would be so proud of you.
Go ahead! I am my own boss now you idiot hahahaha! Besides restaurants dont drug test, i used to smoke with my managers for crying out loud! Rrestaurants rarely do background checks too, as i was on probation for 3 different jobs with no questions at all. And yeah, my mother is aware of all this, i used to live in her house, bring girlfriends over to stay the night, smoke weed, sometimes smoke with the ladies i used to be with too. Iv had a cannabis card the past 5 years, i smoke like its legal now GTFO with talking about smoking weed. Yes my mom knows all about the steroids because of my court case i got at 18 years old and now have defeated had it all removed from my record. I dont know what kind of a family you were raised in, but where i come from, my family knows everything. I cant believe i have to tell you idiots all this stuff about me so that way you can understand how little i care about this online crap talking. You drive subarus, they are cheap but yes, fun. So stop acting like you(Trolls) are so damn cool, rich and tough, when most of you are not, your talking crap on a subaru online chat room about irrelevant things, trying to back up somebody in YOUR online community that practices bad business. Get a grip on this community for heavens sake..... Id created a new login name months ago but your dumb@$$ admins/mods made it so i can not log out hahaha. Im stuck logged in forever.

So guys with that being said, worry about yourselves. No need to try and bash me online here because it isnt working lol. We're all wasting eacho thers time.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:25 AM

Go ahead! I am my own boss now you idiot hahahaha! Besides restaurants dont drug test, i used to smoke with my managers for crying out loud! Rrestaurants rarely do background checks too, as i was on probation for 3 different jobs with no questions at all. And yeah, my mother is aware of all this, i used to live in her house, bring girlfriends over to stay the night, smoke weed, sometimes smoke with the ladies i used to be with too. Iv had a cannabis card the past 5 years, i smoke like its legal now GTFO with talking about smoking weed. Yes my mom knows all about the steroids because of my court case i got at 18 years old and now have defeated had it all removed from my record. I dont know what kind of a family you were raised in, but where i come from, my family knows everything. I cant believe i have to tell you idiots all this stuff about me so that way you can understand how little i care about this online crap talking. You drive subarus, they are cheap but yes, fun. So stop acting like you(Trolls) are so damn cool, rich and tough, when most of you are not, your talking crap on a subaru online chat room about irrelevant things, trying to back up somebody in YOUR online community that practices bad business. Get a grip on this community for heavens sake..... Id created a new login name months ago but your dumb@$$ admins/mods made it so i can not log out hahaha. Im stuck logged in forever.

So guys with that being said, worry about yourselves. No need to try and bash me online here because it isnt working lol. We're all wasting eacho thers time.
A) Quoted for posterity

B) We ain't wasting no time, cuz...we having ourselves a good ol' comic relief, brah
Old 03-19-2015, 11:29 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap

Time isn't wasted when we're all laughing at you being a dumbas$

Last edited by The Law; 03-19-2015 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:39 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Old 03-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Rofllllllllllllllll!
Old 03-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Have a nice day trolls

2L Monster ripped me off 0-image-2156268083.jpg
Old 03-19-2015, 12:41 PM

You say you don't care, yet you tried so damnnn tren hard to justify yourself!

Quick Reply: 2L Monster ripped me off $300