NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

2L Monster ripped me off $300

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 06:29 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
Damn this sucks, good luck with your situation
Old 02-27-2015, 06:48 PM

Car Info: Too many subarus
Damn sucks, but stuff happens. I bet he didn't know about the damage, probably wasnt out to scam anyone.

I've bought damaged goods before and I've also sold damaged goods before on accident! All is well if the money is refunded.

Hopefully he works with yah and you can return them.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:53 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Baliztik
Hey look. A not troll. I don't like Trenhard but kudos to him for giving others a heads up. $300 down the drain sucks. Same thing applies to buying used rims. I bought a set on here and the member was will known and had good rep. Turned out they were bent and it cost me another $200 to fix them. Eventually the guy stopped responding. Similar story with some speakers I bought. Shame people use a forum people think they can trust each other in to take advantage of others.
Says the guy who tries to make a **** ton of money off of Joe's stuff
Old 02-27-2015, 08:06 PM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza Wagon [Voltex :P], 1996 Impreza 2dr
lol

Last edited by tw34kz; 02-27-2015 at 08:08 PM.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:31 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
In for the tren-wrek before the lock.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:03 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
there's a joke somewhere in here about the mistakes that result from old cracked rubber
Old 02-27-2015, 10:34 PM

Car Info: No more Subaru
Why do I get the hate? What about Hide???!

#unfair.

I hope you crash your car into a door of dicks after your cracked tires deflate.

Maybe if you weren't a roid or tren using douche that went off about how you lift and are so ripped and jacked and flaccid and would whoop someone's *** you wouldn't get trolled in every. single. thread.

It's the Internet pal, don't take it too seriously.

Ibtl
Old 02-27-2015, 11:26 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by Heedz
Says the guy who tries to make a **** ton of money off of Joe's stuff
So you know how much I paid. And you know I didn't get the speakers he advertised. And you know I traded my interior.

You should also know that when you buy something and you are entitled to sell it for more (you do it all the time). I traded Joe my interior and got a decent price. I also made it easy by buying all his stuff at once. We swapped it all in one day. The total profit I would have made not including a trade was around $600. Considering I gave him 05 interior, and i got a good deal, it's not outrageous to make that back.

I bought my downpipe for $80. I sold it for $250. Is that my fault I got an initial good deal? I wasn't buying it just to flip it for profit. I used it, and sold it for market value. Which is exactly was trying to do with Joe's interior.

Originally Posted by tw34kz
lol
Edited huh wonder what that was originally.

You also know that tw34kz was the one that sold me bent rims, that I could have just bought new for $75 more after repair fees.

You also lowballed me for the 05 WRX rear seats. But that's cool.

Keep trolling. It's real funny. If you have issues with me you can pm me.

Last edited by Baliztik; 02-27-2015 at 11:30 PM.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:30 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX wagon
Don't mind me, just here for teh lolz
Old 02-27-2015, 11:47 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by LOLFUNCTION
Maybe if you weren't a roid or tren using douche that went off about how you lift and are so ripped and jacked and flaccid and would whoop someone's *** you wouldn't get trolled in every. single. thread.
True story.

I bought my downpipe for $80. I sold it for $250. Is that my fault I got an initial good deal? I wasn't buying it just to flip it for profit. I used it, and sold it for market value.
The idea is that if you get a deal within the community, you maintain that deal.

You get a deal on something and decide you don't want it anymore, you pass that deal along to the next person. You don't and it's noticed, the whole system of deals begins to break down.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:56 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
The idea is that if you get a deal within the community, you maintain that deal.

You get a deal on something and decide you don't want it anymore, you pass that deal along to the next person. You don't and it's noticed, the whole system of deals begins to break down.
I made a thread about that. Scoobywax buys things and sells them straight for profit. No one chastised him for it. People even agreed with him. Guy who got LOLFUNCTIONS hood for free, sold it on craigslist. I brought it up. People said first come first serve.

I got the downpipe off craigslist. And I sold it for a fair price.

I don't care if people agree with me. Or if any of you people disapprove of me. Reason being I don't know you. You don't know me. The people I actually know on this forum and actually deal with know me as a stand up guy. That's all that matters.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:02 AM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Doesn't matter IMO. Also, I don't want my money back anymore... It's been months since then and he had his chance to quickly return it like via paypal.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:25 AM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza Wagon [Voltex :P], 1996 Impreza 2dr
So you know how much I paid. And you know I didn't get the speakers he advertised. And you know I traded my interior.

You should also know that when you buy something and you are entitled to sell it for more (you do it all the time). I traded Joe my interior and got a decent price. I also made it easy by buying all his stuff at once. We swapped it all in one day. The total profit I would have made not including a trade was around $600. Considering I gave him 05 interior, and i got a good deal, it's not outrageous to make that back.

I bought my downpipe for $80. I sold it for $250. Is that my fault I got an initial good deal? I wasn't buying it just to flip it for profit. I used it, and sold it for market value. Which is exactly was trying to do with Joe's interior.

Edited huh wonder what that was originally.

You also know that tw34kz was the one that sold me bent rims, that I could have just bought new for $75 more after repair fees. Told you that you can just go ahead and buy them new, but you highly insisted on mine.

You also lowballed me for the 05 WRX rear seats. But that's cool.

Keep trolling. It's real funny. If you have issues with me you can pm me.

Honestly, your not worth my time but you want to go on and spread exaggerated statements. I gave you all the advise that you had asked me (It was a lot btw) about and you kept asking me about after calling me multiple times. We had conversations that were pretty excessive in my opinion and I just wanted to help another Subaru owner. I sell you the wheels for what? $300-$350? Going back and forth wanting tires to not wanting them multiple times after telling you that they were in storage ~2 hours away from me. Asking about fitment issues problem I believe I also helped on or at least tried to. Keep in mind this is all over phone conversation. After finally scheduling a time for you to check and look over the wheels you purchase and we agree that it was as-is condition with the pretty bad curbage that I tell you about.

As far as I can remember you kept lowballing me and when I disagreed you said you could buy them new for $600 which I didn't know at the time but suggested that if you could buy them for said price that you should just go with the new ones instead. You highly insisted on buying my wheels and I finally agreed to your offered price. After you bought my wheels you hit me up through text only (no phone conversation) maybe a month later saying my wheels were bent and your tire shop couldn't mount tires at all, you then also demanded that $200 for "repairs" since i sold you wheels for $300-350 that were supposedly bent by me when they were fine in my possession and there were no bends. Hmm... I never responded or stopped responding to you? I replied to you and told you that you checked and inspected the rims at my house... I gave you a fair deal and took account the blemishes and even advised for you to get new wheels but you wanted mine anyway. I do not feel I was accountable for that damage since you also had the wheels for a month but you didn't understand and kept demanding and thats why I stopped replying. I would've understood if you hit me up right away but there is a point at where it could go either way. I tried telling you but it looked like you were ripping me off of $200 for the "repairs" after hitting me up when you had the wheels in your possession for a while.

Also after you hit me up about your claims, I contacted Joe cause I remembered him telling me that you had purchased his interior. I asked him how the transaction was between you two and what do you know... You did the same thing to him! and it was almost identical stories, just different parts were the subject of the conversation. You asked him for money back after you bought his interior and he offered to just buy everything and pay for the install and uninstall on and off your car but you refused... and you left him out of it till now.

When looking back at the scenario looks like you had it all planned out... First everything is through phone conversation where I tell you all about the wheels thoroughly and lots of other information. When you claim the wheels are bent all you did was text... Kind of looks like you set it up so there wasn't any written evidence of me disclosing all the damage to my knowledge, describing it in detail, etc. Then when you claim the damage what do you know you have it all written...

I'm a pretty non-confrontational guy and just friendly throughout the community and like you said a lot of people know me. Same with Joe who is also pretty well known(Shagon Wagon, Bakgwai) and we have had no real problems with anyone.
We were in the community for a while and know how it is. Why would we rip someone off? That doesn't make any sense because that isn't how we are and I think quite a few other reputable members on i-club can validate that.

If you have issues with me you can PM me.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:51 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by tw34kz
Honestly, your not worth my time but you want to go on and spread exaggerated statements. I gave you all the advise that you had asked me (It was a lot btw) about and you kept asking me about after calling me multiple times. We had conversations that were pretty excessive in my opinion and I just wanted to help another Subaru owner. I sell you the wheels for what? $300-$350? Going back and forth wanting tires to not wanting them multiple times after telling you that they were in storage ~2 hours away from me. Asking about fitment issues problem I believe I also helped on or at least tried to. Keep in mind this is all over phone conversation. After finally scheduling a time for you to check and look over the wheels you purchase and we agree that it was as-is condition with the pretty bad curbage that I tell you about. As far as I can remember you kept lowballing me and when I disagreed you said you could buy them new for $600 which I didn't know at the time but suggested that if you could buy them for said price that you should just go with the new ones instead. You highly insisted on buying my wheels and I finally agreed to your offered price. After you bought my wheels you hit me up through text only (no phone conversation) maybe a month later saying my wheels were bent and your tire shop couldn't mount tires at all, you then also demanded that $200 for "repairs" since i sold you wheels for $300-350 that were supposedly bent by me when they were fine in my possession and there were no bends. Hmm... I never responded or stopped responding to you? I replied to you and told you that you checked and inspected the rims at my house... I gave you a fair deal and took account the blemishes and even advised for you to get new wheels but you wanted mine anyway. I do not feel I was accountable for that damage since you also had the wheels for a month but you didn't understand and kept demanding and thats why I stopped replying. I would've understood if you hit me up right away but there is a point at where it could go either way. I tried telling you but it looked like you were ripping me off of $200 for the "repairs" after hitting me up when you had the wheels in your possession for a while. Also after you hit me up about your claims, I contacted Joe cause I remembered him telling me that you had purchased his interior. I asked him how the transaction was between you two and what do you know... You did the same thing to him! and it was almost identical stories, just different parts were the subject of the conversation. You asked him for money back after you bought his interior and he offered to just buy everything and pay for the install and uninstall on and off your car but you refused... and you left him out of it till now. When looking back at the scenario looks like you had it all planned out... First everything is through phone conversation where I tell you all about the wheels thoroughly and lots of other information. When you claim the wheels are bent all you did was text... Kind of looks like you set it up so there wasn't any written evidence of me disclosing all the damage to my knowledge, describing it in detail, etc. Then when you claim the damage what do you know you have it all written... I'm a pretty non-confrontational guy and just friendly throughout the community and like you said a lot of people know me. Same with Joe who is also pretty well known(Shagon Wagon, Bakgwai) and we have had no real problems with anyone. We were in the community for a while and know how it is. Why would we rip someone off? That doesn't make any sense because that isn't how we are and I think quite a few other reputable members on i-club can validate that. If you have issues with me you can PM me.
Could've posted a picture. It's a thousand words you know

Lol this thread brings the entertains.

Finally someone went honest that he's up selling it.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:56 AM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
lol Joe sold bad speakers? I highly doubt it.

Quick Reply: 2L Monster ripped me off $300