New Models and Rumors Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Subaru models in here.

2010 Sti Released

Old 08-28-2009, 01:56 AM

Car Info: drives a STi
2010 Sti Released

Sup yall I was on www.iwsti.com and came upon on the 2010 Sti. Exterior wise it's still the same and the only slight difference Subaru changed is the interior. Different stitching on the seats is pretty much the only thing different and maybe other things, we'll see if they change anything else. Power wise is the same, cmon Subaru you bump up the wrx to 265 and Sti is the same smh. I guess I have to wait another year to see some cosmetic and power changes. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-2...t_5235wt_1167=

Here's the 2010 Sti Thread on www.iwsti.com

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/news-rum...e-date-27.html

Last edited by 05_WRex; 08-28-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
US $33,094.00
Old 08-28-2009, 02:49 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
I gotta say, having the same GR (practically unchanged) since '08, leads me to believe SoJ and SoA are planning something big, rather than minor upgrades. This move makes me feel as if Subaru is planning their next redesign/mechanical change around the Toyota co-developed ride. If they're doing it intentionally like this, it lends some credibility to the possibility of them making the STi model available in a 2dr model for 2011 or 2012 MY to coincide with the Toyota RWD coupe. I'd bet Subaru is working on balancing a 2dr for the new setup with AWD, since it's designed around a RWD platform for the Toyota. I'd cry a little if SoJ decided to do a RWD Subie. It's better for us to have the option of modifying our AWD STi's to be RWD, than actually buying a RWD Subie, which defeats the purpose of a Subaru imho.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:54 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by vodka
I gotta say, having the same GR (practically unchanged) since '08, leads me to believe SoJ and SoA are planning something big, rather than minor upgrades. This move makes me feel as if Subaru is planning their next redesign/mechanical change around the Toyota co-developed ride. If they're doing it intentionally like this, it lends some credibility to the possibility of them making the STi model available in a 2dr model for 2011 or 2012 MY to coincide with the Toyota RWD coupe. I'd bet Subaru is working on balancing a 2dr for the new setup with AWD, since it's designed around a RWD platform for the Toyota. I'd cry a little if SoJ decided to do a RWD Subie. It's better for us to have the option of modifying our AWD STi's to be RWD, than actually buying a RWD Subie, which defeats the purpose of a Subaru imho.
+1 well put.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:55 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
2012 they are gona come out with a sick *** subie. i can just tell. with the way so many people responded to the 08-09 they are gonna try to get some redemption back, and i just have a feeling thats gonna be the year. right when i am done paying this one off.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by vodka
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
+1 well put.
+2 to that!