New Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only brand new aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS - BNIB Greddy Type-R coilovers - Northern California

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 12:05 AM

Car Info: Infiniti g20
FS - BNIB Greddy Type-R coilovers - Northern California

Hey there...
So I have wanted to build a subaru forever and unfortunately it still isnt in my grasps as I have other priorities...

Which means I am going to sell off my ultra rare Greddy Type-R coilovers. These are brand new in the box still, never installed or molested!!!!!! Not even available any longer!!!

These fit GDB chassis.

As you can see from the photos they are beyond awesome!!!! I am located in Sacramento area, and really do not want to deal with shipping or anything like that on these as the box weights a ton. So local pickup will be the way to own these.

You can also see the price on them was 291,900 yen. and thats when they were available. That currently equates to right around $2730.00 USD plus shipping from over seas.

I am entertaining offers as these are just sitting around taking up space.
Attached Thumbnails FS - BNIB Greddy Type-R coilovers - Northern California-img_3264.jpg   FS - BNIB Greddy Type-R coilovers - Northern California-img_3265.jpg   FS - BNIB Greddy Type-R coilovers - Northern California-img_3267.jpg   FS - BNIB Greddy Type-R coilovers - Northern California-img_3268.jpg   FS - BNIB Greddy Type-R coilovers - Northern California-img_3269.jpg