Mid-Atlantic Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS (NoVA): 2005 Subaru STi

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 05:56 PM

Car Info: 2005 Impreza STi
FS (NoVA): 2005 Subaru STi

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. The car is World Rally Blue and comes with a close ratio 6-speed Trans and All Wheel Drive. It has 55k miles on it. They're mainly highway miles from trips down to Florida. Aftermarket parts include: Turbo XS Turbo back exhaust, Turbo XS Intake, APS BOV, Tein S Tech springs, Short shifter w/ stronger shifter bushing, Perrin rear sway bar w/ endlinks, Perrin Front mount Intercooler, Defi Center mount gauge pod w/ Boost, Oil Pressure, and EGT, and Gauge control unit. I've just installed Stoptech Cross slotted Rotors, Stainless Steel brake lines, and Hawk HP+ street/strip pads. I also have a Turbo XS UTEC tuning computer as well as a walboro 255lph fuel pump on the side waiting for install. All installs were done by me so I can tell you about this car inside and out. All this car needs is fuel injectors and a turbo to push 380 at all wheels. Very fun. Very quick. Handles like she's on rails. I also have the stock airbox, stock muffler (can be switched out with TXS muffler to quiet the exhaust note), Blitz turbo timer, and several other stock parts. Car needs new AC compressor that just went out. I will be replacing this within the next two months. Im only asking for what I owe on her. Hate to see her go but lookin forward to puttin her in good hands. Send me an email for more information. Pics @ www.myspace.com/taponte