Upper North Bay Subaru Meets @ IN-n-OUT (Official Thread)

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
I'm right in the middle of this meet and the coco meet in pleasant hill... I live in vallejo. I'll go to the petaluma meet if invited. I don't know any bay area scooby guys yet.. Just central valley guys/gals. I think some folks from the in-n-out meet in turlock were from santa rosa.. A blue bug eye comes to mind but i crap with names.
-J
Old 10-08-2008, 01:32 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
yeah we are meeting up on friday. there is also the hole run on sunday we can talk about on friday. I am planning to go but it depends on my Fiscal situation between now and sunday.

def hope to see you peeps at in-n-out though. we can ask that in-n-out if the 60th anniversary thing is true as well.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by johndabrit
I'm right in the middle of this meet and the coco meet in pleasant hill... I live in vallejo. I'll go to the petaluma meet if invited. I don't know any bay area scooby guys yet.. Just central valley guys/gals. I think some folks from the in-n-out meet in turlock were from santa rosa.. A blue bug eye comes to mind but i crap with names.
-J
Yeah I remember you. Me and my old roommate (bugeye) came down. I brought my little boy and wife with me. I had the wagon.

The plan is to meet at the petaluma in-n-out. We havent got a huge turnout like the turlock people do but we had a good turn out last week. None of my pictures came out very well at all but maybe i will try to post them later today if i-club quits being retarded.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:47 PM

Car Info: '99 RBP 2.5RS
ill prolly be there..
Old 10-09-2008, 12:41 AM

Maybe one of these fridays we can go back to my house drink and play some Rockband.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:58 AM

Car Info: STI Ltd 2007 #640 UGM
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
yeah we are meeting up on friday. there is also the hole run on sunday we can talk about on friday. I am planning to go but it depends on my Fiscal situation between now and sunday.

def hope to see you peeps at in-n-out though. we can ask that in-n-out if the 60th anniversary thing is true as well.
Looks like the Hole run gots cancelled for sunday. Anyone up for a drive anyways? Got the stage 2 dyno tune and itchin to break her in.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Lightbulb petaluma meet.

Yeah I remember you. Me and my old roommate (bugeye) came down. I brought my little boy and wife with me. I had the wagon.

The plan is to meet at the petaluma in-n-out. We havent got a huge turnout like the turlock people do but we had a good turn out last week. None of my pictures came out very well at all but maybe i will try to post them later today if i-club quits being retarded.
right on. I'll come up to the petaluma meet tonight. I was gonna go to the coco meet but it seems like it will be slim to none for show up's today. I pm'd you my cell if you wanna shoot me a call.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:50 PM

Might be up for a drive. I am gonna go check out about trading the wagon in. I dont wanna have anything happen before i trade her in.

i am cravin some in-n-out. hope to see you guys tonight.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:53 PM

we dont always have awesome turnouts but we have our days. last week was nice. i dont know what we are looking at for tonight. a few of the regulars will be there. it would be nice to see some new faces.

see you there.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:38 PM

Might be up for a drive. I am gonna go check out about trading the wagon in. I dont wanna have anything happen before i trade her in.

i am cravin some in-n-out. hope to see you guys tonight.
trade for what?
Old 10-10-2008, 04:43 PM

https://www.i-club.com/forums/subaru-general-30/thats-im-love-2009-wrx-im-tradin-wagon-192734/

For the 2009 WRX
Old 10-10-2008, 04:48 PM

OH HO HO! i see...
Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 PM

I think this is gonna turn into a once a month thang. Then we will plan to do something after we meet up
Old 10-12-2008, 09:40 PM

Car Info: 4日本車
In n Out meets have never worked well for long in Northern Cali. I think the idea of a shop meet twice a month, or even once a month works well. Better having grease, race fuel, oil, and turbo's laying around, rather than greasy burgers and high scool kids trying to act cool at a fast food joint then getting their greasy paws all over the subie hotness. IMO at least. BBQ's > In n Out. Plus having a dyno on hand is always nice when hanging out. I'm going to start going to the Fine Line shop meets regularly sometime in November hopefully. That's all assuming that my stand-alone setup gets here sometime this month.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by vodka
In n Out meets have never worked well for long in Northern Cali. I think the idea of a shop meet twice a month, or even once a month works well. Better having grease, race fuel, oil, turbo's, etc laying around rather than greasy burgers and high scool kids trying to act cool by hanging around a fast food joint. IMO at least. BBQ's > In n Out. Plus having a dyno on hand is always nice when hanging out. I'm going to start going to the Fine Line shop meets regularly sometime in November hopefully. That's all assuming that my stand-alone setup gets here sometime this month.
This all coming from the guy with the imaginary subaru that never shows up to anything. FLI meets are fine but even if its not in-n-out i would like to get a decent group together once a month, something family friendly. some of us have the fam we want/have to bring and FLI isnt for that. just for us its cool but i would liek something that can get more of the people that arent just into the tuning thing together.

I am up for ideas. i wouldnt mid doing something besides just meeting up at in-n-out. plan to go do a shoot or go do something. honestly the northbay is boring as ****. there is nothing to do around here and i am going crazy. The FLI thing is great buthow long is that gonna last before it gets routine you know.

like i said open for suggestions.

Quick Reply: Upper North Bay Subaru Meets @ IN-n-OUT (Official Thread)