Tuesday night Meet

Old 06-05-2013, 08:49 AM

Car Info: 2010 Subaru sti SE/SpecC
Originally Posted by norcalbmxer4u
Well he needs 1" hood spacers Hide. Hes gonna remove his stock intake manifold gasket and add an 8mm.

Although, by my calculations... 8mm = .315"
Less than 3/8".....
Hey, it is what it is, besides I like my hood spacers.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2010 swp WRX hatch
Then that's all you had to say... I got these because I like em. Dont try to come up with a justification that you needed them to clear your intake manifold after you install a spacer...

Life is simple bud, just be honest. Then the worst we can say is that its not something we like, but its your car... to each his own.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:24 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
This did not deliver..
Old 06-05-2013, 09:43 AM

Ej255t, sorry we jacked your meet. You seem like a chill dude.

Oshrizak, you seem ok to me, but there are some issues... if you are a full time student, how can you afford expensive parts? Just be honest. If your parents help out... we don't care.

AWDomination.... wow... imho you ruined an sti... hood spacers, cheapest exhaust out there, rotas... and then you just stood there silent all night looking pissed off... not a good way to make freinds...

Last edited by AWDomination; 06-05-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:52 AM
VIP Member

Lmfao.

I love that you just posted a whiny little rant then went back and deleted it...

Funny thing is, I was the guy who actually did speak up. I asked you about your parts, called you out on the hood spacers being unnecessary since 8mm is not an inch... You stood there silent... Lookin like you wanted to cry... Relax bro, were friendly.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:52 AM

Car Info: Subaru STi Sedan '13
Ej255t, sorry we jacked your meet. You seem like a chill dude.

Oshrizak, you seem ok to me, but there are some issues... if you are a full time student, how can you afford expensive parts? Just be honest. If your parents help out... we don't care.

AWDomination.... wow... imho you ruined an sti... hood spacers, cheapest exhaust out there, rotas... and then you just stood there silent all night looking pissed off... not a good way to make freinds...
If you'd like to know how I made my money previously... You can always ask. Before I was a full time student I was doing community college and worked as a reverse software engineer (no degree just knowledge I collected over the years) and worked for a good company. My parents would never help me out and that's the truth. I totally understand where some of you are coming from and to tell you the truth I moved too fast and now my car is biting me in the ***. Regardless last night was fun, and I hope this clears up some things. Let's just say all the money I made during the 2 years of work I put into my car and because I don't need to pay rent, food, basic neccesities of life I was able to afford those things. Yeah you may call me a bit spoiled but I've been busting my *** at school for a long time to get to where I am today. Also to extend on that, I left high school early to pursue my college degree and after 2 years of education and work I decided screw it I'm not doing this as a life career and moved onto studying biology. I would tell anyone if they asked did my parents pay for something.. I'm not ignorant about that. Also, I never hold a grudge on people so everyone who did show up last night including Hedi who was paTROLLIN, I had a great night a couple laughs here and there
Old 06-05-2013, 09:56 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by oshrizak
If you'd like to know how I made my money previously... You can always ask. Before I was a full time student I was doing community college and worked as a reverse software engineer (no degree just knowledge I collected over the years) and worked for a good company. My parents would never help me out and that's the truth. I totally understand where some of you are coming from and to tell you the truth I moved too fast and now my car is biting me in the ***. Regardless last night was fun, and I hope this clears up some things. Let's just say all the money I made during the 2 years of work I put into my car and because I don't need to pay rent, food, basic neccesities of life I was able to afford those things. Yeah you may call me a bit spoiled but I've been busting my *** at school for a long time to get to where I am today. Also to extend on that, I left high school early to pursue my college degree and after 2 years of education and work I decided screw it I'm not doing this as a life career and moved onto studying biology. I would tell anyone if they asked did my parents pay for something.. I'm not ignorant about that. Also, I never hold a grudge on people so everyone who did show up last night including Hedi who was paTROLLIN, I had a great night a couple laughs here and there

Fa sho dude. I'd like to see your car sometime. It was nice meeting you bud.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:02 AM

Car Info: Subaru STi Sedan '13
For sure, Ill be out next week most likely at VaJay-Jay if I get my car back by Friday.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:03 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by oshrizak
For sure, Ill be out next week most likely at VaJay-Jay if I get my car back by Friday.
Cool. I'll try to be there.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:09 AM

Then that's all you had to say... I got these because I like em. Don't try to come up with a justification that you needed them to clear your intake manifold after you install a spacer...

Life is simple bud, just be honest. Then the worst we can say is that its not something we like, but its your car... to each his own.
Hey man, Honesty, Integrity and some damn Respect goes a long way with me, i know all about it, i expect it out of most people, but you should be the one to tell me about honesty? why the hell you wait till an iclub post to say some ****? why not just say it last night? just be honest with me when we were talking about. I wasnt trying to make anything up, the clearance issue was what the boys down at grimmspeed told me a while back ago when i was going to put the spacer in. So again, was not making anything up even if its not necessary, nobody told me otherwise. And for you to talk **** about my car is pretty immature dude, maybe i don't want to spend a grand on an exhaust. Dudes with fully built race cars still use Rotas, there is nothing wrong with rota, maybe i like my wheel style without spending two G's. I'm happy with what i have done to my car. Its no one elses so who gives a **** right?
Old 06-05-2013, 10:18 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by AWDomination

Hey man, Honesty, Integrity and some damn Respect goes a long way with me, i know all about it, i expect it out of most people, but you should be the one to tell me about honesty? why the hell you wait till an iclub post to say some ****? why not just say it last night? just be honest with me when we were talking about. I wasnt trying to make anything up, the clearance issue was what the boys down at grimmspeed told me a while back ago when i was going to put the spacer in. So again, was not making anything up even if its not necessary, nobody told me otherwise. And for you to talk **** about my car is pretty immature dude, maybe i don't want to spend a grand on an exhaust. Dudes with fully built race cars still use Rotas, there is nothing wrong with rota, maybe i like my wheel style without spending two G's. I'm happy with what i have done to my car. Its no one elses so who gives a **** right?
Wait, I did call you out last night. I told you the spacers were bs. You shrugged then walked away... and you said you had a perrin exhaust (not cheap) but replaced it with a cnt...

If you are happy with your car, good ****. Enjoy your spec c... errr... se...
Old 06-05-2013, 10:21 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRB GGA
drama
Old 06-05-2013, 10:36 AM

Car Info: 2013 WRX
Whos parents gave them money for a car/parts....thats cool my wife bought my car bro
Old 06-05-2013, 10:53 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ScoobyScouse84
Whos parents gave them money for a car/parts....thats cool my wife bought my car bro
Luuuucky!
Old 06-05-2013, 10:57 AM

Car Info: 2013 WRX
Im ginger and live in oakland.....im the farthest away from lucky

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tuesday night Meet