Subaru Only To Santa Cruz

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 08:40 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
I ended up meeting everyone at in n out and taking hwy 9 with a smallish group. Wasnt too bad given that a subie tried to drift and almost flew off the cliff. Ditched the beach and headache and grabbed some awesome grub at aptos st BBQ. Then headed home. Still had a blast!
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I showed up early and it pretty much looked exactly like I expected it to look. Full lot. No where for people to park. Fortunately not everyone showed up.

The lower lot was packed well before 9am. The last table was snatched up at 6:30am.

I parked outside of the park. Walked in. Walked down to the beach and played with my kid all day. Walked up with Jamison. Looked around. B.S.'d. talked some crap about Chase. Then went to Burger for a beer and a bacon wrapped hot dog. Went home when my kid completely fell apart. All day no nap. She's knocked out. Dumped her off in bed. I'm about to split.

All in all... pretty much what I expected. Traffic was a mess. Not as many people showed up as said they would show up. First thing I hear is some ding dong talking about street racing and some other ding dong revving his car 37 times to back into a parking place. Dude... doesn't make you look cool or sound cool. Just makes it look like you can't drive. And... my cars louder.

But on the bright side. It was the beach. For the most part people behaved from what I saw. Got to see some friendly faces. Got to drool on my favorite FXT. Got to spend a few hours with my kid at the beach.

It's kind of funny. I wasn't going to go but I asked her what she wanted to do. She said beach. I figured... why not. I'll head down early and beat the meet.

LOLZ.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:45 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Sorry I missed you guys at Aptos BBQ. I was gonna head over, but some friends showed up and I stuck around a bit longer and we hit up Burger.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:01 AM

Car Info: 2006 obp wrx limited sedan
Sorry I missed you guys at Aptos BBQ. I was gonna head over, but some friends showed up and I stuck around a bit longer and we hit up Burger.
Word man. There was hardly any tables. We waited for someone to leave. Had 2 allagash whites and a large pulled pork.

Gonna have to plan a mini meet there one day. I havent been to the burger there is it good?
Old 07-28-2014, 09:22 AM

Car Info: 99 Swap'd GM6
Burger. Man. I love that place.

I like when I get Coolio has my "order number."
Old 07-28-2014, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Prettym1k3
Burger. Man. I love that place.

I like when I get Coolio has my "order number."
Lol mike u were outta there on highway 9.
Someone asks wheres the dude in the red forester?!
U missed the idiot in the white car behind you almost slide off the cliff on that 15mph hair pin lol.
And some good bbq!
Old 07-28-2014, 12:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Good seeing you too man.

Had a crazy long day. LOL!

Went to the beach with the kid. Went to the meet. Went to lunch with friends. Went home. Dumped the kid off for a nap. Then drove out to San Bruno. Hung out with some friends. Around 9:00 I was getting ready to go home and my buddy says... hey... voodoo glow skulls are playing at thee parkside. So we blasted over there. Caught a killer show. Then I drove home the long way. My buddy lives in Gilroy and his 52 chevy dash lights don't work so he can't see his speedo. I let him chase me home. I went up over 152 and got home at like 2:45 or so. LOL!

Woke up this morning and just rolled around for a few hours. I don't think I got my head on straight until like 1pm. LOL!
Damnit. Wish I had known about VGS at Thee Parkside. Saw them at the bottom of the hill last time they were here.

-Brian
Old 07-28-2014, 12:16 PM

Car Info: subaru
guys here in the link to the D bag mustang reving on us and trying to race us all.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by bmxhotsauce
guys here in the link to the D bag mustang reving on us and trying to race us all.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kp7vXjmis0
Hahahaha. I love it.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:49 PM
banned

Car Info: In front of high schools impressing teenagers.
lol.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by bmxhotsauce

santa cruz race - YouTube
For some reason, the girly wave made this even better.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Scoobywax
Lol mike u were outta there on highway 9.
Someone asks wheres the dude in the red forester?!
U missed the idiot in the white car behind you almost slide off the cliff on that 15mph hair pin lol.
And some good bbq!
My kiddo peed his pants, man. We were down to list last pair of shorts. Had ot get to the beach where they had a bathroom.

Plus, he kept asking to go to the beach, and he was super patient at In N' Out in the morning, so I wanted to let him run around in the sand and water a bit.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:06 AM

Car Info: 2013 WRX
Originally Posted by Scoobywax
Lol mike u were outta there on highway 9. Someone asks wheres the dude in the red forester?! U missed the idiot in the white car behind you almost slide off the cliff on that 15mph hair pin lol. And some good bbq!
You guys probably missed the moron in the silver 08+ who cut me off on an overtake lane missing me by centimeters at the beginning of 9. Him and the white 06 weren't the smartest of the bunch.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by FrenchFruits
You guys probably missed the moron in the silver 08+ who cut me off on an overtake lane missing me by centimeters at the beginning of 9. Him and the white 06 weren't the smartest of the bunch.
sucks even more when u know the guys and worked on their cars. intalled ground control on white 06 before he sold it to the now crazy owner of 06. not to mention, the previous owner of the 06 was in the car with the new owner when they almost flew off the cliff! SMH
Old 07-29-2014, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
another good reason why i have an HD dashcam in my car
Old 07-29-2014, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Rescuer
another good reason why i have an HD dashcam in my car
ya. ive been trying to upload the drift footage off my go pro, but my computer still thinks its Monday...LOL

Quick Reply: Subaru Only To Santa Cruz