Eastbay Meet/Lone Tree!! - DEAD MEET

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 08:30 PM

Car Info: Subaru STi Sedan '13
Originally Posted by Blazingbuda40
I used to be like that but then i eventually got my butt to the meet and in my opinion it is the best weekly subie meet in the bay besides the monday night san mateo ocha meets.
I gotta admit.. the Fremont one is really good It was my first time last week and I enjoyed talking to a bunch of people. But, it doesnt hurt to try and make one over here even if we only meet monthly lol.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:49 PM

Car Info: 2010 Subaru sti SE/SpecC
Originally Posted by oshrizak

I gotta admit.. the Fremont one is really good It was my first time last week and I enjoyed talking to a bunch of people. But, it doesnt hurt to try and make one over here even if we only meet monthly lol.
Monthly probably wouldn't be worth it, it would have to be more often or could just die out, it's whatever, we will talk and getting together.

But on the Fremont meet, I might be down to go, I'll have to roll out with someone who knows where they are going cause I've never been to that meet.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by AWDomination
Monthly probably wouldn't be worth it, it would have to be more often or could just die out, it's whatever, we will talk and getting together.

But on the Fremont meet, I might be down to go, I'll have to roll out with someone who knows where they are going cause I've never been to that meet.
Drive with me! We can either take one car or two..
Old 04-09-2013, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by oshrizak

Drive with me! We can either take one car or two..
Bro, no offense but where I came from men drive they're own subies to meets, no man should ride *****, unless that man is driving the other man, preferably everyone has beards cause that's what men have, driving thus man to or from his car because of said subie is broke or repaired, but wingmaning it is also an exception. Plus, we love out cars and we want to show them off no matter the condition it's in, cause it still bares the name Subaru, and more cars the better right? We must fight for the right!....to party. Enough of this over exaggerated war cry of the Subaru man. If nothing I said makes any sense it's cool, I was in the moment for inspiration! But what I really think is we should meet up somewhere close by where we are then head out from there in a 2 Subie non-convoy to this meet. Are you in Antioch?
Old 04-09-2013, 10:22 PM

Bro, no offense but where I came from men drive they're own subies to meets, no man should ride *****, unless that man is driving the other man, preferably everyone has beards cause that's what men have, driving thus man to or from his car because of said subie is broke or repaired, but wingmaning it is also an exception. Plus, we love out cars and we want to show them off no matter the condition it's in, cause it still bares the name Subaru, and more cars the better right? We must fight for the right!....to party. Enough of this over exaggerated war cry of the Subaru man. If nothing I said makes any sense it's cool, I was in the moment for inspiration! But what I really think is we should meet up somewhere close by where we are then head out from there in a 2 Subie non-convoy to this meet. Are you in Antioch?
I completely agree with this haha I was just being sure that if you did want to come and didnt want to drive I could do the drive.. I live close to walnut creek.. wheres a good place to grab dinner in between any ideas?
Old 04-09-2013, 10:28 PM

Car Info: 2004 Forester XT

If you guys wanna roll I will be down, just need a heads up first. Might be rolling with another subie from this area Tmr also.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:35 PM

I apologize for my behavior, multiple glasses of wine, helps me sleep at night lol, and I'm playing medal of honor, this is good times, it would be better if my subie was parked in my living room so I can sit in it as well lol
Old 04-09-2013, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Blazingbuda40
If you guys wanna roll I will be down, just need a heads up first. Might be rolling with another subie from this area Tmr also.
Lets get it organized than, AWDomination if you come out towards my area since its pretty pointless for me to go your way as its the complete opposite when heading towards Fremont.. we can grab dinner any where then head over to the meet.
I apologize for my behavior, multiple glasses of wine, helps me sleep at night lol, and I'm playing medal of honor, this is good times, it would be better if my subie was parked in my living room so I can sit in it as well lol
Dont worry about it, it makes complete sense tho so dont worry
Old 04-09-2013, 10:49 PM

Buda! What you down for my man, local meet here or you rolling out tomorrow? By the way I'm in Pittsburg.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:05 PM

so what's the plan dudes.

Posted from I-club.com App for Android
Old 04-10-2013, 03:15 PM

Car Info: 2004 Forester XT
im going out to fremont, i go every week.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:52 PM

hmm I might go, I just don't know where I'm going, when do people start showing up there?

Old 04-10-2013, 04:14 PM

hmm I might go, I just don't know where I'm going, when do people start showing up there?

Around 9 or so. Heres the thread:

https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetin...et-9pm-190687/

Im still at my school right now I dont really want to sit in traffic going back home so I am not in the east bay. Heres some directions..
Old 04-10-2013, 04:49 PM

I might head down but the thing holding me back is I got to head to Livermore for school late night Thursday and not sure if I want to drive down there several times, got to save gas. but we will see.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:32 PM

I might head down but the thing holding me back is I got to head to Livermore for school late night Thursday and not sure if I want to drive down there several times, got to save gas. but we will see.

Totally understandable. Main reason I go is because its in between home and school for me. I head home on Wednesdays most of the time.

Quick Reply: Eastbay Meet/Lone Tree!! - DEAD MEET