Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

Fog Light Indicator Light

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 07:10 AM

Fog Light Indicator Light

I've noticed that the fog light on the dashboard no longer turns on when I switch on parking or driving lights...There is an indicator light which comes on when the fog lights are turned on which works fine...I've owned the car for almost five years now & honestly belive there is a dashboard light as well. To make a long story short, whilst at the dealership I spoke to the service department manager & he proceeds to tell me that you only see the light when the fog lights are activated (even though he doesn't own a wrx). Am I imagining things? Thanks in advance, Rick
Old 10-15-2005, 12:31 AM

if you have a wrx, not sure if you do or not, but if you do, the foglight indicator next to your cruise control will only light up if your headlights are on. I modded mine to work with the parking lights also and the button will not light up. only with the headlights. and there is no dash/gauge cluster symbol for your foglights. only on the button itself