penthouse pet clubhouse review...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 04:30 PM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
penthouse pet clubhouse review...

so, i went to the new strip club on keeaumoku on saturday with some friends...and here's my review, in case anyone is curious...

first off, the place tries to be a "higher end" strip club...everyone has a uniform...not just the club-t-shirt-and-jeans deal...there's two greeters at the door, then a counter with people who charge you $10 cover- NO DRINK INCLUDED...WTF?!? there's also a card scanning thing that takes a picture of your license...i guess in case you get rowdy, they can ID you...

when i first walked in the club, i thought it looked like the strip club in GTA- Vice City...it has a strong resemblance to it...probably was the pink and purple lighting...the strip club isnt as big as i thought it would be...there's only 3 main stages, and one girl on each stage at once...there's 10 half circle booths with a small stage in front of each one...there's also a projector and a bunch of LCD tvs that play speedvision...the fog machines are always on, so there's a constant, but thin, film of fog in the air...

there's also two guys in the bathroom who do everything but hold your d!ck...they turn on the faucet, pump the soap onto your hands, and give you some paper towels...and they expect a tip...

domestic beers cost 5.50...and their menu has pupus from ~9.00-15.00...thier champagne list is pretty long, and they do serve a bottle of cristal for 900.00!!!

onto the wimmens...most of them were from the mainland...they get introduced by an announcer who says where they are from...a lot of them are actually penthouse pets, and have been featured in the magazines and even on those annoying pop-up ads...most of them are caucasian, and even the local dancers they hired are white...the only local girls you see are the waitresses...and to quote one of my friends, "the help looks better than the strippers." which i thought to be funny, but true...one of the things that kept me cracking up was after the announcer would introduce the girls, he would say, "roll that beautiful bean footage." -just like those Bush's baked beans commercials...

all in all, it was okay...my friends and i were saying we'd probably go there again, but we'd rather go to femme nu as they have nicer dancers, with cheaper cover and cheaper drinks...
Old 01-13-2004, 01:09 AM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35

I was wondering if anybody had gone yet, .... sounds like another deja vu or something (which sucks) Sounds like the women are ok??
femme nu is probably better though huh? more girls, more spots to sit down and "watch".
Old 01-13-2004, 05:09 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
I've been there twice already...

Waay overpriced... but i like to go to support a bartender friend... she's the one with the butterfly tattoo on her shoulder serving in the back. $6.50 for mixed drinks

I think each club has their specialties about them... Femme's is overall good, but sometimes too crowded. Rock Za seems to have gone a bit downhill.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Originally posted by WRX_FLIP
I've been there twice already...

Waay overpriced... but i like to go to support a bartender friend... she's the one with the butterfly tattoo on her shoulder serving in the back. $6.50 for mixed drinks
what's she look like??
Old 01-14-2004, 12:02 AM

Originally posted by Nolimit
Sounds like the women are ok??
femme nu is probably better though huh? more girls, more spots to sit down and "watch".
the wimmen are okay, nothing spectacular...from my recent experience, i prefer to go to femme's...
Old 01-14-2004, 09:15 AM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
The all white dancers does nothing for me. Been to one of those before (trying to remember what city) and wasnt impressed. Need asians and local dancers for sure.
Old 01-14-2004, 01:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 94 T-Leg Sedan and a 00 M5
I always liked femme nu. I used to go to Saigon Passion III but the last time I was there it was much less than fun. BTW, when did Hawaii make the lap-dance a no-no. I haden't gone for about a year, and suddenly there's no more touchy touchy.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:47 AM

yo someone gotta hook it up with pics of the wimmen with their camera phones
Old 01-16-2004, 02:36 AM

Car Info: 2008 MB C350S Chip/Exhaust 268whp
camera phones make girls look better than they really are.
Old 01-16-2004, 04:18 PM

Originally posted by bao ling
The penthouse club has these weird blue and red spotlights for the girls on stage. It really brings out the cellulite on the back of their legs. I noticed only two girls didn't have the cellulite, even thought they all looked like they were in shape.
Damn.. now that u mentioned it... i'm noticing it more. I remember a stripper at femme's telling me about their trick lighting hiding some flaws..

Originally posted by Nolimit
what's she look like??

short hapa korean.. with a southern accent
Old 01-16-2004, 07:17 PM

Originally posted by WRX_FLIP
Damn.. now that u mentioned it... i'm noticing it more. I remember a stripper at femme's telling me about their trick lighting hiding some flaws..
i remember once we were at Electro, in pearl city, and this stripper came and at down with us...we were all joking around and enjoyed her company, but we all went when the lights came on...i even think she saw it in our faces! the alcohol couldnt hide the fact we were shocked...she even started to try and hide her face and say, oh the lights hurt my eyes!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...we then started to tease each other saying, "ewww, she was sitting next to YOU"

anyone else thinking a i-club strip bar night??? that'd be crip if we did...but it'd have to be on one of my weekends off...hmmmmm
Old 01-16-2004, 07:49 PM

Originally posted by poser
the alcohol couldnt hide the fact we were shocked...she even started to try and hide her face and say, oh the lights hurt my eyes!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...we then started to tease each other saying, "ewww, she was sitting next to YOU"

anyone else thinking a i-club strip bar night??? that'd be crip if we did...but it'd have to be on one of my weekends off...hmmmmm
too funny ...

hhmm... install meets .. and strip-club meets.. sounds good !
Old 01-16-2004, 09:18 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Originally posted by poser

but it'd have to be on one of my weekends off...hmmmmm
Come on, pimping Joey out can't be that hard?