Does anyone know how to delete your iclub account?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Never understood why people ask for their accounts to be deleted. I'm a registered member of so many forums I haven't looked at in years. If you don't want to post, it's as simple as not posting.
Old 04-04-2015, 07:38 PM

Car Info: 2010 WRX
wow.... if i couldn't swim.... was to fat to enjoy the beauty of this island with all the outdoor activities....... was to broke to go out cause I couldn't afford gas.... was not a people person.... I think I would want to go back to where I came from as well.. location says Kaneohe....... glad I joined the right branch of service, no room for that in the army!
Old 04-04-2015, 08:07 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
Originally Posted by sigma pi
No loss at all with this guy

The US is now at 49 states. lulz

No track is really sad, but here in So Cal we are getting close to that too.

more sad is this guy thinks the US is the neighborhood he grew up in

well not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is gone

does my cousin Brandon (the guy with a bad wheel addiction) still post?

Brandon is good friend of mine...yep, he posts once in a while...but as you know, he is back in the scene with a 2011 Legacy GT...between wife, 2 babies, business...he posts when he can...

Sleeper mode...a tendency all us OG's are moving toward...BTW...he is still addicted to wheels...as I am addicted to exhausts...

Last edited by Island Style; 04-04-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:27 PM

Sounds like somebody tried to plan a meet-up/cruise to the Furious 7 movie, didn't get any takers (dumb idea btw, nothing good can come of this), became angry beyond belief, got his panties in a bunch, and started posting out of his a$$...then hit "send"...

With all that he said, and his absolute hatred for this State...I'm assuming he opened his mouth one too many times and got the crap beat out of him...

While serving my country in the Air Force, I met many people that were stationed here in Hawaii that either loved it or hated it. I came to find out quickly, that the few that hated it...had bad attitudes and worse mouths...yep, they were beaten up...bet they didn't stray away from the safety gates often...or ever until they PCS'd out.

The military teaches you honor, integrity, respect...those that follow these rules and blend in with their environment have very few problems...those that choose to rant how this is better than that and compare openly in a negative manner well...you see, you turn out like this guy...hating life, thinking the Grass is Always Greener at Home...

I was stationed in South Carolina, far away from Alaska and Hawaii where I lived most of my life...I blended in, learned the customs, and enjoyed myself...I had a great time...never had a single issue while there.

You make your life the way you want it...if you want to hate life and be miserable...be like this guy...when he gets "home" wherever that is...I wonder if it has a great shop with a great tuner, track, and guys that want to meet up and cruise (race) together to the movies...I can think of a few states/cities with a setup like this...but not many.

I hope he grows up quicker than he has, starts seeing life in a different way, and moving on...good luck to him.

Last edited by Island Style; 04-04-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-05-2015, 06:17 AM

Car Info: 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
God this guys is an idiot. No loss at all. Beat it, you never belonged anyway
Old 04-05-2015, 05:18 PM

Car Info: FXT/ 1999 Legacy L /2007 OB/ 71 240z
As a Marine it saddens me to see another Marine give this place a bad rep. I have been here over 5 years and have never been happier. Gone on deployments and came back to this beautiful place.

It does have it's down sides, track, "scene", roads. But I think the people and the beauty make up for it. If you don't like it here then keep that **** to yourself.

Quit being a *****y boot and giving Marines a bad name.

Rah...
Old 04-05-2015, 05:21 PM

Car Info: 2008 Subaru Legacy GT
I'm am a Tad Bit offended with his rant but I never hold negativity to myself. Best thing to do, OP is just contact admin. Not really sure, as Most forums members really know if there is a process to cancel your membership. Best thing to do is just leave it dormant. I have forums memberships with the Mazda3 forums, Zilvia.net forums, FD forums, even Volvo SweedishSpeed forums for all the cars I've owned, I never really bothered to go out of my way to cancel membership but you can often just stop by to see What's up in the news currently. I wish you the Best of luck and Future when you are ready to leave. Do stop by sometime though, even though Hawaii left a bitter taste on your tongue, I'm sure there were some good things you learned and enjoyed while you were here. Aloha na ka kou, a Hui hou.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:51 AM

Car Info: 2001 obs W84M3 Bugeye WRX
Originally Posted by 2005wrxsti
I want my account deactivated. And I don't ask people on websites about my car. These websites are for meets which don't happen here, you all hangout in starbucks parking lots. If I have an issue with my car I take it to a certified shop like Cobb, I don't take it to get road tuned or any of the crazy things people do here in Hawaii. Their is no import scene here what so ever it's just a bunch of pretending their is. You don't even have a track or tuner here.
If your such a dedicated racer ship your car to Kauai and race it. I go every month for the races. I may not run a Subaru there but I am for sure ur car wouldn't run what you think it would at the track. Main reason why I never shipped my Wrx over. You lmk if you think the scene here sucks ship it over I got all motor civics that would crush your dreams. You lmk what u wanna run all motor nitrous or turbo car I'll be back in May again. I Just got off the plane from the races now. Pm I'll send u the dates.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:18 AM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
OP - Tren Hard of Hawaii?
Old 04-06-2015, 01:31 AM

Car Info: 2010 WRX
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
OP - Tren Hard of Hawaii?
not gonna hit 500+ post club.... lmao! I stayed in the nor cal even after leaving Stockton and still read threads from there 3 yrs later.. def not tren "soft" status!
Old 04-06-2015, 05:29 AM

Car Info: 07 Sti
Anyone know what his car looks like? If I see him around Kaneohe I want to throw him a shaka and kill him with aloha.
Old 04-06-2015, 04:51 PM

Car Info: grandmas car
Speaking from experience, they won't delete your account. Too many noobs, but this has been asked before.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:49 PM

Car Info: '10 Xt Ltd, '05 X Beater, '01 GS300
Originally Posted by sigma pi

does my cousin Brandon (the guy with a bad wheel addiction) still post?
Originally Posted by Island Style

Brandon is good friend of mine...yep, he posts once in a while...but as you know, he is back in the scene with a 2011 Legacy GT...between wife, 2 babies, business...he posts when he can...

Sleeper mode...a tendency all us OG's are moving toward...BTW...he is still addicted to wheels...as I am addicted to exhausts...
Yup Mike, still around.....barely though. Like Brent was saying, just picked up a '11 LGT a month or so ago. Got some coilovers on order and yup, you guessed it, on the hunt for a new set of wheels. Leila is keeping me in check though
Old 04-07-2015, 10:30 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Originally Posted by 2005wrxsti
If I have an issue with my car I take it to a certified shop like Cobb, I don't take it to get road tuned or any of the crazy things people do here in Hawaii.
Aren't you the **** that had his exhaust fall off because you took it to a "certified shop"? what kind of scrub can't install a catback? have fun in Arkansas, i'm sure the import scene is huge there. stop by my place before you leave and i'll show you how to turn a wrench, or at least swing one....scrub
Old 04-07-2015, 03:45 PM

^^^lol

Quick Reply: Does anyone know how to delete your iclub account?